U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:34 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,642 posts, read 10,017,887 times
Reputation: 20180

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
This goes on and on at this group. Did anyone ever think all the work these people do that YOU and ME do not want to do.

For starters, picking produce in the ag fields of our country. And many die from heat stroke and horrible back issues and knee issues from being in the ground picking OUR FOODS.

Our landscaper/gardner works around our bldg twice a week and does me favors and I will give him a little cash now and then, which he refuses but I push it in his pocket. He is the best person and never a complaint.

Then, just talking to my neighbor who has to be in a rehab facility now going on a month as she fell and broke her shoulder. Who do you think works around the clock in those facilities, people from so many parts of the world...doing so much dirty work that WE do not want to do. Cleaning up s**t, changing adult diapers, helping people walk....You want to do this kind of work?

Then there are a ones who are hired to clean houes, clean toilets, take care of children.

Stop and think about this all you spoiled americans and STOP the bashing. Be thankful when you spend your unemployment and welfare checks and spend your food stamps.

There is a lot that's wrong with your post, but I'll simply say that the only people I've seen complaints about are illegal immigrants.

You do know they're all criminals by virtue of the fact that they came here illegally, right? And they're taking jobs from people who are here legally?

By the way, unlike you, I'm not above any job, and many mothers are doing the jobs you think nobody wants to do when they clean their house, clean toilets and take care of children.

You're taking advantage of the gardener, by the way. He doesn't work for you. Stop treating him like he does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:37 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
35,459 posts, read 10,488,468 times
Reputation: 33558
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Why is it that those who author these scolding types of screeds always, always, forget the word illegal?

Because they just do.

You see, it's an inverted world to them--up is down, wrong is right, and we're the ones to be lectured to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:38 PM
 
9,984 posts, read 6,760,549 times
Reputation: 5613
Criminals Go Home.

Trump will send them packing.

w00t !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:40 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 13,001,195 times
Reputation: 5905
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
This goes on and on at this group. Did anyone ever think all the work these people do that YOU and ME do not want to do.

For starters, picking produce in the ag fields of our country. And many die from heat stroke and horrible back issues and knee issues from being in the ground picking OUR FOODS.

Our landscaper/gardner works around our bldg twice a week and does me favors and I will give him a little cash now and then, which he refuses but I push it in his pocket. He is the best person and never a complaint.

Then, just talking to my neighbor who has to be in a rehab facility now going on a month as she fell and broke her shoulder. Who do you think works around the clock in those facilities, people from so many parts of the world...doing so much dirty work that WE do not want to do. Cleaning up s**t, changing adult diapers, helping people walk....You want to do this kind of work?

Then there are a ones who are hired to clean houes, clean toilets, take care of children.

Stop and think about this all you spoiled americans and STOP the bashing. Be thankful when you spend your unemployment and welfare checks and spend your food stamps.
If talking legal aliens, I agree. If talking ILLEGAL aliens: their despicable kind need to leave the US. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:45 PM
 
17,751 posts, read 15,642,092 times
Reputation: 6391
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Why is it that those who author these scolding types of screeds always, always, forget the word illegal?

..because they are lazy slugs. You do a thousand hours of research with cross referencing, verification, vetting and when you are done, they call yo a racist and go back to sleep. Its worked for years so why bother with anything else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:46 PM
 
4,408 posts, read 4,061,585 times
Reputation: 3543
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
This goes on and on at this group. Did anyone ever think all the work these people do that YOU and ME do not want to do.

For starters, picking produce in the ag fields of our country. And many die from heat stroke and horrible back issues and knee issues from being in the ground picking OUR FOODS.

Our landscaper/gardner works around our bldg twice a week and does me favors and I will give him a little cash now and then, which he refuses but I push it in his pocket. He is the best person and never a complaint.

Then, just talking to my neighbor who has to be in a rehab facility now going on a month as she fell and broke her shoulder. Who do you think works around the clock in those facilities, people from so many parts of the world...doing so much dirty work that WE do not want to do. Cleaning up s**t, changing adult diapers, helping people walk....You want to do this kind of work?

Then there are a ones who are hired to clean houes, clean toilets, take care of children.

Stop and think about this all you spoiled americans and STOP the bashing. Be thankful when you spend your unemployment and welfare checks and spend your food stamps.
They do hard work, but they need to go through the legal process just like anyone from any other country. Im from the Caribbean and I had to pay $486 for citizenship 10yrs ago, so the least illegals from across the border can do is gain legal citizenship and learn the language of the country.


Having someone slam into you in a car wreck and they run into the bushes and change their name from Sachez to Rodriguez doesnt take away the pain and suffering they caused the other party when they did a hit and run.

The only reason why illegals dont complain because the economy where they came from is SugarHoneyIcedTea and they cant complain out of fear of deportation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:50 PM
 
Location: Southern California
23,688 posts, read 8,235,451 times
Reputation: 15451
I guess this is OK for "illegals" to go to our crazy wars and die in the american name.

Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve


Lots of spirituality and kindness NOT here. More hatred than anything as I see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:52 PM
 
Location: Barrington
45,786 posts, read 34,024,908 times
Reputation: 15288
By the thread title, I thought this thread was about the 70 million foreign tourists who visit the US each year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:56 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
20,642 posts, read 10,017,887 times
Reputation: 20180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I guess this is OK for "illegals" to go to our crazy wars and die in the american name.

Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve


Lots of spirituality and kindness NOT here. More hatred than anything as I see it.

You're not addressing anything that anyone has posted.

Try doing that instead of attempting to shame posters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2016, 03:56 PM
 
Location: North Beach, MD on the Chesapeake
33,881 posts, read 42,096,122 times
Reputation: 43291
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I guess this is OK for "illegals" to go to our crazy wars and die in the american name.

Military to allow undocumented immigrants to serve


Lots of spirituality and kindness NOT here. More hatred than anything as I see it.
Are they being drafted or volunteering as a fast track to citizenship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top