U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-26-2016, 11:03 AM
 
4,204 posts, read 1,548,151 times
Reputation: 5277

Advertisements

I think our conservative friends have yet to grasp the magnitude of the Trump-Putin connection.

FACT: Trump owes $630 million to Russia

This is a direct CONFLICT OF INTEREST and if Trump had any integrity he would resign from the race. Never before has any presidential candidate personally owed so much money to an enemy state.

Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to an ENEMY STATE. He's making pro-Putin and anti-NATO remarks because his financial well-being depends on him staying in good graces with Mother Russia. Get the picture yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-26-2016, 11:05 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
19,700 posts, read 13,313,520 times
Reputation: 12894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Such a pathetic reach.
Paul Manafort is running the Trump campaign and has deep ties to Putin, not a reach at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 11:06 AM
 
15,857 posts, read 8,452,565 times
Reputation: 6283
Growing evidence that the Democrats are good at deflecting from their dishonest emails.

Will Russia get more flexibility after the election? Will we need a Russian reset?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 11:07 AM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
19,700 posts, read 13,313,520 times
Reputation: 12894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
I think our conservative friends have yet to grasp the magnitude of the Trump-Putin connection.

FACT: Trump owes $630 million to Russia

This is a direct CONFLICT OF INTEREST and if Trump had any integrity he would resign from the race. Never before has any presidential candidate personally owed so much money to an enemy state.

Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to an ENEMY STATE. He's making pro-Putin and anti-NATO remarks because his financial well-being depends on him staying in good graces with Mother Russia. Get the picture yet?
Conservatives don't care, they favor a Russian style oligarchy over democracy. Yes it's disgusting but it is also completely true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 12:01 PM
 
Location: St Paul
6,851 posts, read 3,123,987 times
Reputation: 4147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
I think our conservative friends have yet to grasp the magnitude of the Trump-Putin connection.

FACT: Trump owes $630 million to Russia

This is a direct CONFLICT OF INTEREST and if Trump had any integrity he would resign from the race. Never before has any presidential candidate personally owed so much money to an enemy state.

Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to an ENEMY STATE. He's making pro-Putin and anti-NATO remarks because his financial well-being depends on him staying in good graces with Mother Russia. Get the picture yet?
"ENEMY STATE"?

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years.”

- Barack Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 12:03 PM
 
Location: St Paul
6,851 posts, read 3,123,987 times
Reputation: 4147
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Paul Manafort is running the Trump campaign and has deep ties to Putin, not a reach at all.
Strange we didn't hear about this huge scandal until the DNC was outed and needed a deflection for their lemmings to latch onto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 12:05 PM
 
4,328 posts, read 2,212,093 times
Reputation: 3622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Strange we didn't hear about this huge scandal until the DNC was outed and needed a deflection for their lemmings to latch onto.
Exactly.

Russian ties to Trump only became a rallying call for Democrats once it was exposed that Dirty Debbie and Crooked Hillary took a steaming dump all over democrat voters.

Democrat voters are a special kind of people. You can cheat them, beat them, subvert their freedom, take away their rights, heck you can even be racist (look at the wikileaks e-mails where they want to leverage Bernie's "jew boy" heritage as a weakness against him), and they will still support you as long as you claim (D).

It's like stockholm syndrome, or battered spouse syndrome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 12:05 PM
 
Location: St Paul
6,851 posts, read 3,123,987 times
Reputation: 4147
New York Times

Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

Conflict of interests you say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 12:09 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,310,387 times
Reputation: 6451
When things get rough for the Democrats, have a diversion. What they cannot erase is the damage they have already done, and what they have succeeded to do with Bernie.


You can blame all this on the Man on the Moon, good trick, fact is this, they tried to stop the movement of Bernie, and I doubt seriously this had something to do with Trump and everything to do with the power hungry Clinton.


She will say and do anything in her power, the Clinton Machine, to get elected.


And if your going to make accusations give us 100% of the factual information here and now. Another words PROOF.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 12:09 PM
 
Location: NJ
15,954 posts, read 10,992,044 times
Reputation: 10161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
FBI investigation underway that the cybercrime against the Democratic Party was done by Russian intelligence. At the same time, Trump's deep connections to Putin and his colleagues are being increasingly exposed:

"The theory that Moscow orchestrated the leaks to help Trump, who has repeatedly praised Russian President Vladimir Putin and practically called for the end of NATO, is fast gaining currency within the Obama administration because of the timing of the leaks and Trump’s own connections to the Russian government" (source)

Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, worked as a lobbyist for the Russian-backed former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych for more than a decade.

"The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington."

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008... “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

"Since the 1980s, Trump and his family members have made numerous trips to Moscow in search of business opportunities, and they have relied on Russian investors to buy their properties around the world. ... his debt load has grown dramatically over the last year, from $350 million to $630 million."

The dots are all here. It's just a matter of connecting them.

There is serious reason to believe that Trump, if elected, would be seriously compromised by his business and personal ties to Vladimir Putin and Russian financiers.
That is funny...hillary exposes top secrets to the Russians and not a problem.


I suppose it's trump's fault russian jets buzz US warships.


funnier that the day after a big meeting with obama and Russia over syria, some general walks into the us embassy and says we are bombing, stay away...


Obama defends Russia aginst Mitt's claim Russia is our enemy.


Trump is an alien from mars and his face comes off to reveal a green3 eyed monster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top