U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2017, 02:52 PM

10,950 posts, read 5,069,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No "direct ties" from what they've looked into. As my links indicate, his ties aren't direct but they're Russian.

Of course, his tax returns would clear all this up and he's frightened to death that they might be leaked.

This guy is hiding LOTS of things that make his shady deals look less than "brilliant."

When all else fails, resort to conspircy theories.

At least conspircy theories are more entertaining than trolling, which is the best most dems can muster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 02:54 PM

8,231 posts, read 2,204,325 times
I've got your growing evidence.
https://youtu.be/mshBBpVTMsk

Old 01-08-2017, 02:55 PM

14,269 posts, read 15,911,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Are you saying that the more people in that state the more EC votes there should be?
If that were the case, CA would have a lot more, but I wasn't talking about the voting process at all. Read what I wrote again. Numbers don't lie. I said that out of the more than 136 million votes that were cast for Trump, Clinton, Johnson, Stein and others he only got about 46% of the vote. That doesn't mean he isn't going to be inaugurated on Jan 20. However, in Trump's acceptance speech he talked about representing all Americans and unifying the country. Since then he has been calling opponents losers & haters and has held "thank you" rallies for his base. He has tweeted insults about a TV show, a Broadway play, a Reality Show's ratings, and slammed a local union leader for speaking up about the Carrier agreement. He has also denounced the FBI, CIA and the entire intelligence community. He even sent a tweet quoting Julian Assange, a man who has been called a thug, a traitor and a man who "has blood on his hands" by his own party and the former CIA Director (Woolsey) who just left his transition team. This is NOT what I call bringing the people together.

Old 01-08-2017, 02:58 PM

593 posts, read 200,333 times
Trump is trying to avert WWIII

Old 01-08-2017, 03:45 PM

35,269 posts, read 19,297,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You do understand that the president is not elected by the popular vote? <<<<<< Rhetorical BTW....
Hey!

You're good!

Quote:
I also remember someone saying that

Of course, she also backed jill.....but you don't care about facts......

Fragile or not, we won, suck it up buttercup!

Kinda reminds you of something your buddy harry said....

paraphrasing:

reporter to harry reid: So you admit you lied about romneys taxes?

reid: We won did'nt we.....
You Trumplings are SO defensive about that extremely fragile "win."

Keep telling yourself that the popular vote doesn't count.

President-elect Twitter is burning out the batteries in his tweet phone lying and obsessing over it.

Old 01-08-2017, 03:47 PM

35,269 posts, read 19,297,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
When all else fails, resort to conspircy theories.

At least conspircy theories are more entertaining than trolling, which is the best most dems can muster.
For a guy claiming he has nothing to hide, Trump sure is hiding everything he possibly can.

It's amusing that the Trumplings find all that to be of no concern.

Old 01-08-2017, 04:13 PM

8,231 posts, read 2,204,325 times
Quote:
For a guy claiming he has nothing to hide, Trump sure is hiding everything he possibly can.

Oh like Obama care? Need to vote for it to see what ya get?

Old 01-08-2017, 06:37 PM

34,302 posts, read 18,581,780 times
Quote:
Hey!

You're good!

You Trumplings are SO defensive about that extremely fragile "win."

Keep telling yourself that the popular vote doesn't count.

President-elect Twitter is burning out the batteries in his tweet phone lying and obsessing over it.

I noticed how you have 100% failed to answer any question.

But hey, you want to post stupid links, go right ahead...you've done amazing things for your leftist side.

What does the popular vote count as, the next person who sits in the WH? Really? Another failure!!

lying and obsessing over what?

I don't expect you to give a real answer, you'll post some stupid cartoon.....congrats.....

And to think, after the election, many people said thank you for apologizing for all the crap you stated and started.....

guess that all went to crap....huh....

Again, a win is a win!!

Old 01-08-2017, 07:00 PM

10,950 posts, read 5,069,442 times
Quote:

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

There could not possibly be anything in Trump's tax returns that would concern me.

As far as conflicts of interest, get back to me when Trump's foundation takes in a hundred million dollars from groups that have matters that Trump will be deciding, and that these very same groups pay him millions personally.

If that were to happen, it still won't be a conflict of interest because you dems insisted that it wasn't when the Clintons did it.

You dems have raised the bar to an impossible level when it comes to what is, and isn't a conflict of interest.

Old 01-08-2017, 07:26 PM

5,341 posts, read 1,999,332 times
I look forward to the NYT and the WaPo going full Infowars in response to Trump. They're basically there already with the conspiracies. The irony is that Infowars doesn't take itself as seriously, and the former two news organizations consider themselves to be mainstream. I'm going to have to stock up on popcorn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or