U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 11:19 AM

51,893 posts, read 41,774,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
See what I'm saying? These people will support Russia first if their leader tells them to. And therein lies the real danger of cults: obedience above all else.

Sickening. Truly vile and seditious.
Hey look a neo-birther having a meltdown because their candidate got caught operating a conspiracy trying to subvert a fair election process.

I especially loved the sweet sweet irony of you calling the other parties loyalists a cult.

I don't disagree with that but wow, have you're one of the worst on this forum in that regard....pot meet cauldron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 11:36 AM

17,751 posts, read 15,642,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hey look a neo-birther having a meltdown because their candidate got caught operating a conspiracy trying to subvert a fair election process.

I especially loved the sweet sweet irony of you calling the other parties loyalists a cult.

I don't disagree with that but wow, have you're one of the worst on this forum in that regard....pot meet cauldron.

That is an insult to the birthers. Now how many birther threads have I been on? That would be zero. That is because I considered it a ticky tacky technicality . However I do have to wonder what the White House is up to when they released a layered pdf with data fields.. Relative to this context, you have to wonder just how competent they are technically when they cannot even remove the editing paper trails from a document they are trying to pass off as an original. Are these the same people who are going to trace the Russian hack? I work in this field. I know what would constitute credible evidence, and I do see it.

However even if Russia hacked the DNC, they were just doing to their rivals what the US da guberment does to "our friends" like Germany. And to think they would be so gracious as to save out Republic from Chinese and Saudi slush money meant to stage a DNC rigged coup is really quite admirable of them. However it is likely someone like Seth Rich was the source of the leak. He probably paid for it with his life.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:40 PM

21,531 posts, read 14,350,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Neo birther? Get back with us when you start making sense.

Old 01-10-2017, 01:32 PM

3,737 posts, read 3,848,110 times
Quote:
I still think Putin has compromising information on Trump. While it is truly sad to see Americans so blindly follow this man that they are in favor of Russian interference in our elections, they are simply not smart enough to think critically, and will follow their leaders in a cult like fashion. This we learned when the idiot frat boy from Texas was President.

Yet the real question remains: Why is Trump so quick to throw his intelligence agencies under the bus by discrediting them when its obvious that Russia interferes in other countries through cyber meddling? And why did the Russians so badly want Trump elected?

To question question #1: It's possible there are either deep financial improprieties from Russian lenders for Trump, but I think it even more likely they have information, perhaps video, of Trump either sexually assaulting a contestant at a beauty pageant held in Moscow in 2013, or maybe evidence he was with a prostitute.

To answer question #2: Because they would like nothing more than to see America fail.
Or maybe its because they see Hillary Clinton as a warmonger and an unreasonable hardliner when it comes to foreign policy. Trump, in their eyes, would be at least someone they can work with.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:07 PM

19,373 posts, read 17,476,403 times
Putin liked Obama because he knew he could push him around and take his lunch money. He also wanted Hillary because she was greedy, had zero ethics and was completely manipulated by the NWO globalists. Now he's stuck with Trump and the best way to weaken him is to pretend he favors him.
They want a phony new cold war started and see Trump as a problem if he doesn't get on board with that.
Wikileaks screwed Hillary over by revealing what she was up to and the Russians are willing to take the blame if they get something out of the deal.
Beyond that, the left has a tried and true tactic of accusing their opponent of doing whatever it is they themselves are guilty of. So far that means Assange gets accused of raping a child and Trump is conspiring with the Russians.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
Or maybe its because they see Hillary Clinton as a warmonger and an unreasonable hardliner when it comes to foreign policy. Trump, in their eyes, would be at least someone they can work with.
Yea, they don't like Clinton, I agree with you. I didn't care for her either. I don't really care that she lost.

Old 01-10-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I still think Putin has compromising information on Trump. While it is truly sad to see Americans so blindly follow this man that they are in favor of Russian interference in our elections, they are simply not smart enough to think critically, and will follow their leaders in a cult like fashion. This we learned when the idiot frat boy from Texas was President.

Yet the real question remains: Why is Trump so quick to throw his intelligence agencies under the bus by discrediting them when its obvious that Russia interferes in other countries through cyber meddling? And why did the Russians so badly want Trump elected?

To question question #1: It's possible there are either deep financial improprieties from Russian lenders for Trump, but I think it even more likely they have information, perhaps video, of Trump either sexually assaulting a contestant at a beauty pageant held in Moscow in 2013, or maybe evidence he was with a prostitute.

To answer question #2: Because they would like nothing more than to see America fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What concrete evidence do you have to make you hold this opinion?
Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

There's this, for starters.

Old 01-10-2017, 06:53 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,632,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Putin liked Obama because he knew he could push him around and take his lunch money. He also wanted Hillary because she was greedy, had zero ethics and was completely manipulated by the NWO globalists. Now he's stuck with Trump and the best way to weaken him is to pretend he favors him.
They want a phony new cold war started and see Trump as a problem if he doesn't get on board with that.
Wikileaks screwed Hillary over by revealing what she was up to and the Russians are willing to take the blame if they get something out of the deal.
Beyond that, the left has a tried and true tactic of accusing their opponent of doing whatever it is they themselves are guilty of. So far that means Assange gets accused of raping a child and Trump is conspiring with the Russians.
Keep your head in the sand if you wish but Putin
totally wanted and got Trump as president.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:19 PM

31,359 posts, read 19,612,643 times
I guess Putin out foxed Trump. I kept thinking that Trump looked preoccupied and angry when seen shortly after his intelligence briefing on the Russian hacking.

Quote:
The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/u...ence.html?_r=0

If true, Trump is already compromised as our commander in chief.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I guess Putin out foxed Trump. I kept thinking that Trump looked preoccupied and angry when seen shortly after his intelligence briefing on the Russian hacking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/u...ence.html?_r=0

If true, Trump is already compromised as our commander in chief.
Quote:
The memos describe sex videos involving prostitutes with Mr. Trump in a 2013 visit to a Moscow hotel. The videos were supposedly prepared as “kompromat,” or compromising material, with the possible goal of blackmailing Mr. Trump in the future.
I knew it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or