U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-10-2017, 08:59 PM
 
17,497 posts, read 10,125,763 times
Reputation: 6744

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I guess Putin out foxed Trump. I kept thinking that Trump looked preoccupied and angry when seen shortly after his intelligence briefing on the Russian hacking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/u...ence.html?_r=0

If true, Trump is already compromised as our commander in chief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I knew it!
This was known back in NOV what is taking so long for Russia to burn Trump?


Everything you need to know about Trump's rumored Russian orgy sex tape


“Blackmailing him with what?” seems to be the big question. Probably sex stuff, says politicalmedia folk.
To be sure, since before the third debate, we and other peeps have been anticipatinga race-ending oppo dump that would be the final nail in Trump’s coffin. Some people “in the know” have confirmed its supposed existence, with most bets suggesting it’s tape of the Republican nominee from his “Apprentice” days casually dropping the N-word. Othersthought it’d come before the final debate, but now, if it’s going to happen, safe bet is for over the weekend before November 8to maximize GOP demoralization and let HillaryClinton ride her early voter lead to victory.


But what if this final Trump dump isn’t an alleged N-wordtape, (or at least, just that) but a tape of another variety? All this speculation was initiated byone line in the Mother Jones report that suggests the Russians “compromised” Trump on one of his many visits to the country to promote building projects in Moscow.


To stress, there’s no evidence of such a tape or its supposed contents beyond whispers and gossip (though, Trump’s own characterizations of his sexual exploits and allegations of his participation in sex parties of the less than legal variety likely lend the hearsay credence for many). The Mother Jones story is based on an unnamed source who is said to have worked for an unnamed intel agency of an unnamed “Western” country who sent unnamed FBI agents numerous memos detailing the alleged ties between Trump and the Russians at their request. The FBI, as is their wont, is not commenting on the matter. There’s no description of just what specific information the Russians have been providing Trump to assist him, either.
In other words, it’s much easier to believe a former “Apprentice” producer that there’s video of Trump saying some racist ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-11-2017, 12:27 PM
 
Location: Midwest
29,112 posts, read 18,387,216 times
Reputation: 6956
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This was known back in NOV what is taking so long for Russia to burn Trump?


Everything you need to know about Trump's rumored Russian orgy sex tape


“Blackmailing him with what?” seems to be the big question. Probably sex stuff, says politicalmedia folk.
To be sure, since before the third debate, we and other peeps have been anticipatinga race-ending oppo dump that would be the final nail in Trump’s coffin. Some people “in the know” have confirmed its supposed existence, with most bets suggesting it’s tape of the Republican nominee from his “Apprentice” days casually dropping the N-word. Othersthought it’d come before the final debate, but now, if it’s going to happen, safe bet is for over the weekend before November 8to maximize GOP demoralization and let HillaryClinton ride her early voter lead to victory.


But what if this final Trump dump isn’t an alleged N-wordtape, (or at least, just that) but a tape of another variety? All this speculation was initiated byone line in the Mother Jones report that suggests the Russians “compromised” Trump on one of his many visits to the country to promote building projects in Moscow.


To stress, there’s no evidence of such a tape or its supposed contents beyond whispers and gossip (though, Trump’s own characterizations of his sexual exploits and allegations of his participation in sex parties of the less than legal variety likely lend the hearsay credence for many). The Mother Jones story is based on an unnamed source who is said to have worked for an unnamed intel agency of an unnamed “Western” country who sent unnamed FBI agents numerous memos detailing the alleged ties between Trump and the Russians at their request. The FBI, as is their wont, is not commenting on the matter. There’s no description of just what specific information the Russians have been providing Trump to assist him, either.
In other words, it’s much easier to believe a former “Apprentice” producer that there’s video of Trump saying some racist ****.

Correct. We already know that Trump has no respect or boundaries when is comes to women or sexual encounters. However, it may very well be the financial dealings of Trump that is his problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
 
17,497 posts, read 10,125,763 times
Reputation: 6744
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Correct. We already know that Trump has no respect or boundaries when is comes to women or sexual encounters. However, it may very well be the financial dealings of Trump that is his problem.
Coming from a person who most likely voted for Hillary knowing all of her disrespect for men and her husband's ex-Presidents sexual desires.


One thing if this was even close to true, it's another when this came from Buzzfeed and John McCain. Only to be carried out as "fact" by you, CNN and supporters of anti-Trump train. Shameful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2017, 07:01 PM
 
Location: Midwest
29,112 posts, read 18,387,216 times
Reputation: 6956
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Coming from a person who most likely voted for Hillary knowing all of her disrespect for men and her husband's ex-Presidents sexual desires.


One thing if this was even close to true, it's another when this came from Buzzfeed and John McCain. Only to be carried out as "fact" by you, CNN and supporters of anti-Trump train. Shameful!

Who broke the story that it was Russia that hacked into the emails of the DNC and RNC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2017, 09:15 PM
 
Location: State Fire and Ice
3,079 posts, read 4,308,827 times
Reputation: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Who broke the story that it was Russia that hacked into the emails of the DNC and RNC?
So far there is no evidence that Russia was involved in the attacks on the US, and Russia in general can influence the US presidential elections. this is similar to psychosis. Although in reality it is the deliberate actions of one of the parties of power in the United States. US Intelligence agencies get their information from the Internet or tweeter. haha lol. this is so funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2017, 09:17 PM
 
Location: Indianapolis
2,295 posts, read 2,029,483 times
Reputation: 3102
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
So far there is no evidence that Russia was involved in the attacks on the US,
Huh?

Even Trump acknowledges it.


Quote:
President-elect Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that he believes Russian operatives hacked the Democratic Party during the election.

“I think it was Russia,” Trump said at a news conference in New York when asked who was responsible for the public leaks of Democratic emails during the campaign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c655331bb1ed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2017, 09:32 PM
 
1,953 posts, read 754,738 times
Reputation: 7779
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
They started noticing in 2010. Obama's party
  • loses US House.
  • loses US Senate
  • loses most of the state governorships
  • loses 67 of 98 partisan state chambers
  • loses close to 1100 state and federal offices at a national level
  • loses the US Presidency
  • loses historic right to pick the next Scotus.
This speaks for itself, and your argument. i.e. The American people have clearly voted to remove those who put themselves before the country.

KILLED BIN LAUDIN!!!

'nuff said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-12-2017, 11:03 AM
 
Location: Midwest
29,112 posts, read 18,387,216 times
Reputation: 6956
Default Trump has many financial ties to Russia

Would all of these listed in the link be considered a conflict of interest with a POTUS?

Quote:
In 2008, Donald Trump Jr. said Trump's businesses "see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy and, of course, the weak dollar versus the ruble," he said.
These are Donald Trump's ties to Russia - CNNPolitics.com


Quote:
For Trump, Russia is the emerging market worth investing in currently, however in caveat into the high-end sector he counts on his international experience in the market. Trump said: “The emerging world in general attributes such brand premium to real estate that we are looking all over the place, primarily Russia.
Executive Talk Executive Talk: Donald Trump Jr. bullish on Russia and few emerging markets - ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-12-2017, 11:08 AM
 
1,162 posts, read 461,996 times
Reputation: 1339
jsut want to point out the fact that these are from 9 years ago. trump is no longer in control of his companies so there really is no conflict of interest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-12-2017, 11:13 AM
 
Location: Midwest
29,112 posts, read 18,387,216 times
Reputation: 6956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
jsut want to point out the fact that these are from 9 years ago. trump is no longer in control of his companies so there really is no conflict of interest.
You really believe that none of these financial interests exist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top