Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2016, 06:08 PM

8,852 posts, read 5,319,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Lets see:
1. Russians hack the DNC
2. DNC emails find their way onto Wikileaks
3. DNC emails show a bias toward Hillary and against Bernie. With 500 super delegates out there, that's no revelation.
4. Trump could weaken our commitment to NATO.
5. The Russians by way of weakening Clinton might weaken NATO.
6. Am I moving too fast for you conservatives?
This can not be. Hillary pushed a reset button with Russia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 06:22 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,333,199 times
Let me get this straight from what I'm gathering... I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

It is "The Donalds" fault, that the DNC is corrupt?

Old 07-26-2016, 06:25 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,333,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
When Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook, was asked for evidence that Russia was behind the hack his response was, "I am simply going off what the reporting is telling us."

Oh, they saw it on television after they started the rumor.

How STUPID are they and how stupid do they think the public is?
What the crooks got away with before the internet and social media, isn't gonna fly today. But they still think the majority is stupid and cannot think for themselves.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:32 PM

11,011 posts, read 10,963,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What the crooks got away with before the internet and social media, isn't gonna fly today. But they still think the majority is stupid and cannot think for themselves.
I'm seeing evidence everyday they may be somewhat right on that account. Look how many quickly parrot the absurd spin proffered by the Democrats on the "Russian conspiracy."

Old 07-26-2016, 07:15 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,778,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Let me get this straight from what I'm gathering... I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

It is "The Donalds" fault, that the DNC is corrupt?
The DNC favoring Clinton is a fact and an internal mistake that must be resolved in the future. Both parties have been guilty of this on every election (the RNC favored Jeb Bush over Trump and anybody else). No, Trump is not at fault yet that the DNC got hacked, but he is the major suspect because 1. he has everything to gain from it and 2. the behavior and context of his words have been very pro-Russia. Whether you lean right or left however, it's a fact that Russia meddling in US Politics (the presidential election at that) is a major threat.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:18 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,410,219 times
What is really troubling is how much Putin likes Trump. Does anyone think Putin wants what is best for the United States?

Of course not. There is a reason Putin wants a Trump victory.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:22 PM

46,179 posts, read 26,838,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What is really troubling is how much Putin likes Trump. Does anyone think Putin wants what is best for the United States?

Whats even more scary is that the left does not care about what is actually in the emails.....then try to blame the russians for what the left wrote....

Really folks you cannot make this crap up...

Old 07-26-2016, 08:23 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,110,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollaztx View Post
Whether you lean right or left however, it's a fact that Russia meddling in US Politics (the presidential election at that) is a major threat.
Exactly. A foreign nation committed a crime on US soil to try to alter an American election. This is very, very serious. And yet many conservatives who claim to be patriots, love America, etc. etc. are denying this crime occurred, look the other way or pretend it didn't happen just because they want to defend their candidate.

It's time for conservatives to be the patriots they claim to be and start criticizing and denouncing Russia's crime against America's political process. And the first person who should do that is Donald Trump himself.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:26 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,571,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

Maybe you should be asking why Julian Assange of Wikileaks doesn't like Hillary?

"“I have had years of experience in dealing with Hillary Clinton and have read thousands of her cables. Hillary lacks judgement and will push the United States into endless, stupid wars which spread terrorism."

"Assange makes no reservations that he’s staunchly against Hillary Clinton becoming president of the United States, as she represents the corruption he sought to combat with the creation of WikiLeaks."

“She’s a war hawk with bad judgement”

Old 07-26-2016, 08:32 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,571,549 times
In Assange’s interview with ITV London’s Robert Peston, the WikiLeaks co-founder also hinted on the notion that the emails that they have, which are slated for release, contain additional sensitive information on Hillary’s Clinton Foundation.

WikiLeaks set to release Hillary Clinton's contain sensitive information on Hillary’s Clinton Foundation

State Department emails were not the only emails she handled on the server in her bathroom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies