U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 10:44 AM

51,950 posts, read 41,806,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The FBI is investigating the possible hacking of the DNC servers by the Russians, who, apparently, are trying to throw sand into the gears of democracy this year.... .
....by showing how Hillary and her insiders at the DNC were sabotaging Sanders to keep him from the nomination?

It's an election year, up is down, right is left and exposing nomination fixing is anti-democracy....lmao.

I really didn't think Hillary could lose to Trump but the self-inflicted hits just keep on coming. Maybe things will turn around but talk about shooting your foot off by Hillary & friends.

I actually think that the arrogant responses from Hillary supporters along the lines of "well you CAN'T vote for Trump" and of course bizarre denials are what is hurting her even more. People don't like be TOLD that way, even if you're right to some extent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 10:51 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,332,892 times
Fortunate or unfortunate, depending on which side one leans . . . Hillary is in the process of being exposed.

This is going to be quite an entertaining election year.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:00 AM

21,538 posts, read 11,611,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I guess you didn't know that Wiki Leaks dumped them all on the net.

The FBI is investigating the possible hacking of the DNC servers by the Russians, who, apparently, are trying to throw sand into the gears of democracy this year.

They have a very good reason; Hillary has always stood by the Ukraine as an independent nation. The Russians are trying to keep Ukraine as subjects of Russian rule because they need the Ukraine's warm water ports on the Dead Sea and all the ports' oil and natural gas facilities to export their petroleum.

With Hillary as president, Russia is in for a struggle trying to keep the Ukraine. With Trump as president, they have no problems at all. Trump and Putin have been working together for years as Trump builds hotels and other properties throughout Russia and all the other countries within the sphere of Russian influence.

Trump will gladly give up his properties in Ukraine for other, more profitable ones in Russia and it's remaining satellite states. He won't get in Putin's way at all, and Putin will end the Russian democracy one way or another to remain in power for just as long as he is able to do it.
This makes sense to me, thanks for the informative post. I guess I don't see a problem with letting Russia off the hook and giving them their sphere of influence. American power is declining and it's a fact we have to all accept.

Russia taking control of their part of the world is their right and I believe makes the world a safer place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies