Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 01:55 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I didn't say that.

Simply put, i don't judge what others do in their marriage. I only worry about my marriage.

Bill Clinton did whatever he did. That's between Bill and Hillary.
Even when he lies about it and does it while taking a paycheck and living in a house funded by taxpayers? On a broader scale, it would be rather naive to think adultery is "their own business" when living a country where 99% of people are morally opposed to it. Yes, the rate that do it is higher than 1%, but presidents are held to a little higher standard than the average joe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 02:28 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Even when he lies about it and does it while taking a paycheck and living in a house funded by taxpayers? On a broader scale, it would be rather naive to think adultery is "their own business" when living a country where 99% of people are morally opposed to it. Yes, the rate that do it is higher than 1%, but presidents are held to a little higher standard than the average joe.
I voted for Clinton to run the country, and he did a damn good job. I didn't vote for him to abstain from sex with anyone but Hillary Clinton. What do you wanna do...put cameras in the White House bedroom just because it's funded by taxpayers?

99% are morally oppose to it? LMAO...I don't think so. 99% might SAY they're opposed to it, but what people say and what they do are two different things. What people say goes in one ear and out the other...i give it little weight. What people do is another matter altogether.

Sure, presidents are held to a higher standard, but again, this is human sexuality, not making a decision whether or not to steal or murder someone. I'm not really interested in the sexual habits of anyone, including the president so long as it's consensual between adults.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:48 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,750,608 times
How many did he rape out of 2000.

Old 07-26-2016, 03:03 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
Quote:
I voted for Clinton to run the country, and he did a damn good job. I didn't vote for him to abstain from sex with anyone but Hillary Clinton. What do you wanna do...put cameras in the White House bedroom just because it's funded by taxpayers?

99% are morally oppose to it? LMAO...I don't think so. 99% might SAY they're opposed to it, but what people say and what they do are two different things. What people say goes in one ear and out the other...i give it little weight. What people do is another matter altogether.

Sure, presidents are held to a higher standard, but again, this is human sexuality, not making a decision whether or not to steal or murder someone. I'm not really interested in the sexual habits of anyone, including the president so long as it's consensual between adults.
I doubt most American's hold the same view of "morality doesn't matter" when casting a vote - just look at Hillary's poll numbers. Erase Monica, Bengazi, private email server, investigations, DNC/DWS corruption, etc and she's probably leading by a large margin right now. And I think it's naive to think people don't hold political leaders to a higher standard than even themselves.

Old 07-26-2016, 03:20 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Bill is just making up for the fact that Hillary hasn't had sex since 1974.

Old 07-26-2016, 03:50 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Bill has the quantity but Trump has the quality.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:50 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
According to this guy and or Clinton's mistress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvbTgjssfQ
Only in his dreams!

Old 07-26-2016, 06:53 AM

26,462 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Good for him. Sounds like a life well lived.
What kind of a privileged white guy uses the N word behind closed doors per his mistress.

Disgusting, just like his sex crimes.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:02 AM

6,230 posts, read 6,920,039 times
It's pretty common among men at his level, not much different than being a rockstar. But it's private and we don't need to know.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:03 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Bill is just making up for the fact that Hillary hasn't had sex since 1974.
Well, Cheesey, I mean Chelsea, was born in 1980 so Hilary must have had sex in 1979. Of course, with who we don't know. But judging by Chelsea's facial features I can make a guess (but won't).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies