U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2016, 05:20 PM

35,487 posts, read 10,509,275 times

Advertisements

People had better wake up.

For all the gum-flapping and blathering about how we need to befriend Muslims to learn from them, we don't know (or don't want to know) about their ruses to gain influence and, ultimately, domination in Western countries.

Let's not forget Koosha Las Vegas, the group of (they say) Muslims who've "converted" to Christianity, then "disturbed" (notice the wimpy word for trespassing and terrorizing parishioners) Catholics attending Mass, while screaming about the pope and Mary, and telling them to "repent," or else.

Here's another one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4re5e3z6MI

This is taught by ISIS: Pretend to convert. Gain their trust. They'll not only be afraid to practice their own religion, but by the time the infidels realize what's happening, it'll be too late.

Wake up, sheeple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 05:29 PM

7,281 posts, read 8,875,060 times
If this is a war, and lets not forget that Hollande as declared such, is not an attack on one member of Nato an attack on all?

How horrified the news media is that perhaps treaties need to be evaluated and maybe scraped yet here we have repeated attacks on a member of Nato and yet there are no calls for large scale efforts to aid that Nato member.

Just where is Nato? The efforts so far have been futile. The coalitions have been futile. Celebrations and congratulations are handed out for the retaking of cities previously taken through the spilled blood of American soldiers. That, BTW is called dying in vain.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:45 PM

1,355 posts, read 890,309 times
Germany, France and every other country affected should announce the deployment of another bomber, helicopter or special forces group every time ISIS takes credit for an attack in the west.

Old 07-26-2016, 06:58 PM

35,251 posts, read 19,292,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Both are wrong, but at least Bush left Iraq a stable place and we didn't have as many terror attacks on the Homefront during his administration. He made a horrible mistake taking out Saddam Hussein and not letting the Baathists in power, but Obama STILL didn't learn the lesson and took out Gaddafi, and barely tried to get a new status of forces agreement in Iraq. If he really wanted it, it would have been accomplished with immunity for our troops. And the worst thing Obama has done is fund rebel forces against Assad, yet another strongman in the region who could have crushed ISIS before they grew into the huge public relations threat it is today. They won more territory and were able to recruit over the Internet because of all their successes.

Droning people doesn't work when they don't care about death. It's an ideology, and they see Obama and the rest of the Western leaders as weak.

Very amusing.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:44 PM

2,371 posts, read 1,502,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Very amusing.

Yes, talk about that river in Egypt.
No doubt Obama can be taken to task for many things, but Iraq and the failure to follow through is the least of it. The Mesopotamian misadventure under Bush was arguably the worst foreign policy blunder in US history. The fact that a large section of the American people reelected him and his cabal is also a tragedy. Unfortunately, many of those had/have little idea about the outside world - and wouldn't know the difference between a secular dictator - and a Shia or Sunni. Yep, Bush and Blair (perhaps we should also be nostalgic for that idiot-bard of the 'unknowns'?) were nothing but a gift to the Islamists.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:49 PM

3,312 posts, read 2,303,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
meanwhile libs everywhere still say Islam is a religion of peace
Oh FFS I'm a bleeding heart lib and I've NEVER once thought anything about Islam being peaceful!! All my fellow libs I talk to agree with me! It's just the lunatic fringe SJW that say stupid crap like that. I associated with a ton of liberals when I lived in America-100% of them owned guns, and worked dang hard at their jobs, while making their kids earn their keep as well.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:58 PM

14,199 posts, read 6,110,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
Yes, talk about that river in Egypt.
No doubt Obama can be taken to task for many things, but Iraq and the failure to follow through is the least of it. The Mesopotamian misadventure under Bush was arguably the worst foreign policy blunder in US history. The fact that a large section of the American people reelected him and his cabal is also a tragedy. Unfortunately, many of those had/have little idea about the outside world - and wouldn't know the difference between a secular dictator - and a Shia or Sunni. Yep, Bush and Blair (perhaps we should also be nostalgic for that idiot-bard of the 'unknowns'?) were nothing but a gift to the Islamists.
I'm under no illusions about the Bush blunder. I never voted for him, even when he was governor of my state. He was an idiot, but the growth of ISIS to these proportions is all on Obama. The people who say Bush was an idiot but don't hold Obama accountable for his blunders are hypocrites. All he had to do was keep troops there, and not destabilize other countries. Now Libya is a training ground for ISIS. Afghanistan is a disaster that we can't get out of, or it will become another ISIS stronghold. From what I've read, it already is in parts. They're training little boys over there to become vicious killers. Bush started it, but Obama couldn't figure out how to get out of it and then doubled down. And he lets in refugees in the thousands.

Obama had a tough job following Bush, but he was not up for the job.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:03 PM

18,529 posts, read 9,580,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I'm under no illusions about the Bush blunder. I never voted for him, even when he was governor of my state. He was an idiot, but the growth of ISIS to these proportions is all on Obama. The people who say Bush was an idiot but don't hold Obama accountable for his blunders are hypocrites. All he had to do was keep troops there, and not destabilize other countries. Now Libya is a training ground for ISIS. Afghanistan is a disaster that we can't get out of, or it will become another ISIS stronghold. From what I've read, it already is in parts. They're training little boys over there to become vicious killers. Bush started it, but Obama couldn't figure out how to get out of it and then doubled down. And he lets in refugees in the thousands.

Obama had a tough job following Bush, but he was not up for the job.
Bush and Obama were both terrible in their own way. Obama believes that this is a local law enforcement issue, take away guns, knives and trucks and then, problem solved.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:11 PM

3,312 posts, read 2,303,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I find it hard to believe that the leaders of the world cannot get their collective bs together to do what is necessary. Of course no one listened to Churchill either and Chamberlain appeased the Nazis over and over again until it become evident that they were monsters. I guess I have to resign myself to waiting until some man with the stomach and the BALLS comes along and decides to unleash the hounds of hell on these dirty little rodents. Until that day comes, we will all have to somehow deal with these unspeakable crimes. Im not sure how to do that...so I've turned off the television for a while and see if that helps.

Go Trump. He's just politically incorrect enough and angry enough to do it.
If you say so Trump is all mouth, no trousers. He talks a great game about this and that, but in the end, all he will really do is try his best to lower wages, and cater to his rich business friends, and make token attempts to look all badazz.
Funny how all those who take the Trumpster Fire's bloviating , I mean promises, as guarantees are the same sycophants that dismiss other candidate's promises as hot air and typical political BS.

Truth is, the only thing Ol' Squirrel Wig will do for sure is create even more racial hatred, make America look even worse and a bigger joke that it already is now, and make conditions for America's workers even worse, not to mention making his supporters look like a bunch of ignorant, racist, blowhards, who only act big because of their guns- oh wait.
No need to worry about those radial Islam folks, I'm sure all the big, badazz, CCW warriors will take them out on the spot.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:13 PM

18,876 posts, read 7,342,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
meanwhile libs everywhere still say Islam is a religion of peace

one beheading at a time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or