U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-26-2016, 06:17 AM
 
16,802 posts, read 9,127,464 times
Reputation: 6807

Advertisements

Somalia: Double car bomb attack near Mogadishu airport, at least 13 dead | Africanews

Allahu Akbar

Quote:
Al Shabaab claimed the attacks in a statement. “The two explosions were carried out by two courageous Mujahideen suicide bombers who targeted two places where the alleged peacekeeping troops are based,” the group said.
Targeted UN personnel - so Americans could be among the dead/injured.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-26-2016, 06:28 AM
 
4,095 posts, read 2,041,156 times
Reputation: 3955
Muhammad promised great rewards for martyrdom.
10 rewards for a shaheed

It is called a death cult for a reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 06:35 AM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,372 posts, read 24,126,995 times
Reputation: 8869
Somalia is the base for nearly all the hijackings in the Gulf of Aden. This will most likely be treated as an internal affair related to the power struggle related to Tribalism. Most if not all UN personnel in the fixed sites are hired locals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 06:36 AM
 
16,802 posts, read 9,127,464 times
Reputation: 6807
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Muhammad promised great rewards for martyrdom.
10 rewards for a shaheed

It is called a death cult for a reason.
Islam is a religion of rest in peace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 06:42 AM
 
16,802 posts, read 9,127,464 times
Reputation: 6807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Somalia is the base for nearly all the hijackings in the Gulf of Aden. This will most likely be treated as an internal affair related to the power struggle related to Tribalism. Most if not all UN personnel in the fixed sites are hired locals.
"Our Mujahideen targeted Halane which is base to the foreign forces occupying our Muslim country. We have killed dozens of them. Allahu Akbar!"

Seems as if suicide bombers would be religious martyrs.

Presumably they are in heaven with babes that have "swollen breasts" per the Quran now, no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-26-2016, 06:51 AM
 
Location: Eretz Yisrael
21,372 posts, read 24,126,995 times
Reputation: 8869
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
"Our Mujahideen targeted Halane which is base to the foreign forces occupying our Muslim country. We have killed dozens of them. Allahu Akbar!"

Seems as if suicide bombers would be religious martyrs.

Presumably they are in heaven with babes that have "swollen breasts" per the Quran now, no?
The country is nearly 100% Muslims. They want the UN out as it meddles in their business.

And here is a foreign force meddling there:

Turkish embassy in Somalia to control Gulen-run schools
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top