U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why are R's mad at Cruz? Apparently he told Trump he wouldn't endorse before being invited to the s
Are you mad because he did not endorse? 7 25.00%
Are you mad because he said "Vote your conscience?" 1 3.57%
Are you mad, but think Cruz was justified in snubbing the man who maligned his family? 2 7.14%
Are you mad and think Cruz was not justified in snubbing the man who maligned his family? 1 3.57%
Are you not mad at Ted at all? 17 60.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 04:20 PM

17,821 posts, read 19,833,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I looked at Cruz's facebook page and many posted their anger. Many said Cruz broke his word and he has no character. Many said he didn't act like a Christian at all, and others were angry bringing up his wife when Cruz attacked Melania first. Most were supporters who voted for Cruz but they no longer want anything more to do with him. Many said Cruz put himself first, not his country..I agree with it all. Cruz is lyinTed. Trump is right again.
I have to agree... Cruz made it official, he is Lying Ted... His political ambition is destroyed, he will always be remembered as Lying Ted...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 04:26 PM

34,706 posts, read 33,724,405 times
He pretty much showed everyone what a petty little man he is confirming what his colleagues already knew about him.

But, please Ted Cruz, stop with the fragile flower Heidi crappola. She worked for Goldman Sachs. I think she can handle a few mean words herself. Instead of strong smart businesswoman, Cruz decided to present her like she was a stay at home mom who was frightened by the sharks in politics world. I'm guessing this was the Cruz play for the evangelical vote but since he lost every single state in the southeast, I think they saw through him.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:14 PM

26,768 posts, read 11,241,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Didn't he say he would vote for the nominee, not necessarily endorse, at the debates?
Dunno but he said he would support the nominee. A pledge was supposedly signed by all the nominees to endorse the primary winner. This was when Trump said he might run 3rd party and it was put out in order to "stop" him from running 3rd party. Granted it's not a contract and can't be enforced legally.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:16 PM

26,768 posts, read 11,241,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Trump stated in March that he would not support the nominee unless it was him. Are you voting for Donald? Where is his integrity? He keeps saying that Cruz' father was involved in Kennedy's murder/
No I'm not voting for him although he is by far better than Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Who cares about taxes. Maybe you have a different agenda on what is important than the rest of us

Old 07-27-2016, 08:27 AM

17,497 posts, read 10,672,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
No I'm not voting for him although he is by far better than Hillary.

Who cares about taxes. Maybe you have a different agenda on what is important than the rest of us
I really don't get why this is a Democrat talking point. Although, many Dems pay taxes, many do not, which, leads me to believe the voters would have no idea what the tax codes or amount even mean.

What they should be asking does the Clinton Foundation pay taxes on the foreign money they receive? Most likely never comes into question.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:32 AM

26,160 posts, read 15,386,185 times
Why would anyone be mad??

Old 07-27-2016, 08:39 AM

41,492 posts, read 51,426,259 times
I despise Lying Ted nearly as much as I despise the orange sleazebag from NY. Both are unqualified mentally, emotionally and ethically from being the President of the United States.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:41 AM

20,277 posts, read 12,147,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
I gotta agree with him on this one issue.

I would never endorse anyone who had maligned my wife and father.

So, why are the R's mad?

but still vote for trump--
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or