Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 06:00 AM

7,792 posts, read 6,348,916 times

Advertisements

It's funny that there are people so stupid that they think they can out run cameras.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 06:02 AM

28,854 posts, read 30,106,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
If Hillary hurries she can get their mothers to speak at the DNC and shame us all on how the little ones have been mistreated by society.
yupper, exactly what I was thinking while I watched.....better yet, have the teens stand up, dress them all up, put make up on them and have them tell the Convention, what good kids they are....fine upstanding children.

(vomit)

Old 07-27-2016, 06:02 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,056,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Flash Mob Robbery Caught On Video In Roslindale Store « CBS Boston

TEENS huh? Did you notice how the actual video of theses "Teens" robbing the store was blurred to obscure what these "teens" looked like?
Yeah, they obscure their faces because they're minors. That's kind of necessary by law.

I also don't get why this post is political or otherwise controversial.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:23 AM

20,232 posts, read 19,796,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
If that crap happened in my neck of the woods it be considered VERY controversial.

This stuff happens so often in other areas they might just be used to it and consider it another day.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:11 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,570,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Yeah, they obscure their faces because they're minors. That's kind of necessary by law.

Oh yes, we must protect the identity of the little thieves. We need to change the law to allow harsher punishment for "youths" who flaunt the law. I propose fining the parents $5000, post full color posters of these thieves posted at the entrance of the stores they steal from, and of course 1000 hours of community service

Old 07-27-2016, 03:42 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,721,252 times
That brings up an interesting point. Why do we not have "chain gangs" any more ? Maybe not literally with ankle chains, but work parties. It would accomplish a couple of things: First of all, anyone who has done manual labor to clean streets, pick up litter, etc knows it is demeaning and you never want to go through it again. Secondly, it would be productive, there are a lot of public areas that need cleaned and fixed, and this would be free labor. Take these 25 idiots out and let them scrub graffiti off of buildings, and make them do a good job.

I bet if you gave one of these little jerks a month of working on projects in the hot sun, they would think twice before doing it again. But, what am I saying, I forgot we are too easy and PC to ever do anything like that. We would rather clog up the court system and put them in juvie hall with color tv and ac.

Don

Old 07-27-2016, 03:48 PM

2,681 posts, read 2,165,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That brings up an interesting point. Why do we not have "chain gangs" any more ?

Work is often a condition of probation in some jurisdictions, and it works well with non-violent individuals. Problem is, if we're talking about dangerous people, it can be more costly for the state to pay for transport and supervision of prisoners than the value of their work. Not to mention potential damage to the public if there's an escape. Then there's also the argument that cheap forced labor has a negative effect on employment and the economy.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:50 PM

2,822 posts, read 2,052,161 times
Thank goodness the kids all got away prior to the arrival of any law enforcement.

BLM and the liberal press would have had a field day if any of these young stand up citizens were to have been hurt while resisting arrests.

The taxpayers potentially saved millions of dollars.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:06 PM

88,630 posts, read 44,352,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Flash Mob Robbery Caught On Video In Roslindale Store « CBS Boston

TEENS huh? Did you notice how the actual video of theses "Teens" robbing the store was blurred to obscure what these "teens" looked like?
But... but... but... SLAVERY. Excuses ALL current bad behavior.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:09 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,570,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
But... but... but... SLAVERY. Excuses ALL current bad behavior.
Ohhhh...right! I completely forgot! You are right..Slavery! Yeah...i guess during those days, slaves were too busy building the house that Michelle Obummer wakes up in every morning to be stealing from stores...right...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies