U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 12:14 AM

50,800 posts, read 26,815,226 times

Advertisements

Damn right it is.

Old 07-28-2016, 12:19 AM

39,336 posts, read 20,424,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
It's backwards. It's Republicans now playing the victim the card, saying how everything is so bad, and saying how the system is rigged.
Let me guess. Your actually going to tell us the system isn't rigged? Ba ha ha ha

Old 07-28-2016, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Trump is referring to on going wars, soldiers sent to foreign lands to fight for other men, debt to China for cheap crap, immigrants receiving better care and welfare that our vets do not get, illegals and refugees brought here, made instant citizens to vote Democrat........ get it now?

Bernie supporters believe the system is rigged, talk to them......Bernie was convinced to step down and you know it!
One calls himself a revolutionary. Since when does a revolutionary want "bigger" government? That's new. Revolutionary's usually want to oust overbearing government, instead Bernie joined in to partake.

Old 07-28-2016, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
I agree and the vast majority of rich people earned it. But you have to concede there are people that didn't earn it. Paul Ryan, so far as I can tell, has never had a job outside of government. Yet he lives in a walled mansion with 24 hour security. There are people in business whose success came from using government as a weapon against competitors. That's not earning it.
Is using political power to raise taxes on small businesses helping or hurting big business. It's help big business both on the employment scene (less jobs resulting in lower wages) so that hurts the worker bee. It helps big business because the little guy gets crushed. The thing that makes me laugh is the very people who rant against big business support the very policies that hurt the little guy and they still haven't figured it out.

It can go both ways you know. Yes I agree there are people who are paid way more than they are worth. I'd consider giving 1 hours speeches to big banks to be one example. What could one person say in an hour that would be worth $100k or more?

Old 07-28-2016, 12:44 AM

33,046 posts, read 22,111,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I have a great job making a six figure salary living in a great city (NYC) with an amazing women who also makes a great salary. We are well educated and have great families who love us and support everything we do.

If you work hard, you will also have a great life. I'm sorry that some of you make poor life decisions, but that is all on you. No, Trump will not help you. Sorry.

The hardest worker I know works five days a week in a foundry and the other two days in a convenience store. So much for hard work producing six-figure incomes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or