Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2016, 08:24 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm not Hmong. Don't wanna be either.

They're so successful? In that case, maybe YOU should try their methods.

Irish immigrants had it worse?

That's strange...why do so many African Americans have Irish names?

Caring less and less? They NEVER cared in the first place.

As for Hispanic or Asians, i couldn't possibly care less about how they feel. If white folks opinions don't matter, then you already know that everyone else's opinions don't count for much.
Good - we are all in agreement then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 09:18 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Good - we are all in agreement then.
Not really. But whatever.

Old 07-31-2016, 09:59 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
Not really. But whatever.
No - we are. I don't care about your BS slavery I'm entitled nonsense and you don't care about my white whatever.

It's completely related. I avoid your tribe as much as possible and I assume you avoid mine.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:28 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Good grief.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
No - we are. I don't care about your BS slavery I'm entitled nonsense and you don't care about my white whatever.

It's completely related. I avoid your tribe as much as possible and I assume you avoid mine.
No, we aren't. Really. I don't agree with you on anything. Nothing at all.

You might avoid my tribe (you likely HAVE to), but i don't have to avoid anybody....ever. Hell, i don't even know what tribe you're from. But whoever they are, i'm not going out of my way to avoid 'em.

So let's not get carried away with this whole idea that we're in some sort of accord. I'm not into cowardice.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:06 AM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
No one is down playing anything, or, are they?

The White Slaves of Barbary | Ancient Origins
It wasnt just white slavery they were into. Muslims, who started the first large scale International slave trade, enslaved them all, from sub Saharan Africa to northern europe and the east, which exist to this day. Mohammad, the discusting POS created the prototype for 1400 years of International slavery.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
It wasnt just white slavery they were into. Muslims, who started the first large scale International slave trade, enslaved them all, from sub Saharan Africa to northern europe and the east, which exist to this day. Mohammad, the discusting POS created the prototype for 1400 years of International slavery.
Really? Mohammad, huh?

So, why is it that Slaveholders in America found their inspiration (and justification) from the Bible....a book that clearly allows slavery?

I doubt most slaveholders even knew what a Koran was. Which slaveholding figures from American history ever cited Mohammad as their inspiration for slavery?

Old 08-01-2016, 02:18 AM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Really? Mohammad, huh?

So, why is it that Slaveholders in America found their inspiration (and justification) from the Bible....a book that clearly allows slavery doubt most slaveholders even knew what a Koran was. Which slaveholding figures from American history ever cited Mohammad as their inspiration for slavery?
"The bible"? 1/2 of the Quran is just a refined version of the bible. Really think the Europeans didnt learn from a thousand years of International slavery experience put in place by Islam.. Islam is so good at it, it still exist in northern Africa today, and among Isis, the Boka Haram and 100s of smaller Muslim Terrorist groups.

Old 08-01-2016, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"The bible"? 1/2 of the Quran is just a refined version of the bible. Really think the Europeans didnt learn from a thousand years of International slavery experience put in place by Islam.. Islam is so good at it, it still exist in northern Africa today, and among Isis, the Boka Haram and 100s of smaller Muslim Terrorist groups.
Most slaveholders were Anglo-Saxons. African American's last names are almost exclusively English, Scottish, Welsh, or Irish....with a heavy dose of French thrown in. People with long histories of Christianity in their nations.

No, no, no...don't blame the Koran. American slaveholders made it quite clear that the BIBLE was the inspiration for slavery and that the justification for slavery could be found in that book. And they're absolutely right. Moreover, they brainwashed their slaves with Christianity and used those passages to convince slaves that they actually belonged in slavery under white domination. Slaveholders probably didn't even know what a Koran was. Stop it.

And even during Jim Crow, they found ample justification in the Bible for separate but equal too, and they didn't have to twist the Bible to make it apply either.

Sorry, but the Bible justifies slavery, and does it quite thoroughly.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:23 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Bill O'Reilly Wants You To Know That The Slaves Who Built The White House Were Well-Fed

"Slaves that worked there were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government, which stopped hiring slave labor in 1802. However, the feds did not forbid subcontractors from using slave labor."

What in the world could this passage mean? Could O'Reilly really thing that how well a slave is fed is a cogent argument - that "cuisine" offered makes slave-holding less of an abomination?

Do some people really think slavery was some kind of entry level job with just a few "perks?"

I understand the concept of slavery every Friday when I look over my pay stub.

I see all the federal taxes taken out and realize that I cannot prevent this proactive confiscation of my earnings or hold accountable those who use my tax dollars to politically disenfranchise me and others who work for a living.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies