U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2016, 02:27 PM

28,525 posts, read 15,474,736 times

Advertisements

Declassified 28 pages of 9/11 report

Taken by themselves, it may not mean much. It helps when all of the details are tied together. Saudi Arabia looking pretty bad here. Bush and senior government looking bad as well.

This video goes into the details.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 02:40 PM

17,816 posts, read 19,829,113 times
Don't we already know that Bush and Blair are guilty of the Iraqi war from the leaked EMAIL exchanges? The Saudis are definitely guilty of 9/11 but we already knew that even when Obama tried to hide it... I think Clinton is guilty as well for the Iraqi war for authorizing it... but most of all, the majority of Americans are guilty... you wouldn't believe the flack I got for telling them to not rush to judgment, something doesn't smell right, etc etc... those SAME Americans who now blame Bush but forgot their own sins... I was against the war before you were against it after...

Old 07-27-2016, 02:50 PM

9,857 posts, read 7,033,130 times
Saudis were protected because of our reliance on oil.
Now they are getting kicked.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:51 PM

4,824 posts, read 1,635,827 times
I'm loving the link to Tom Woods.

I listened to this earlier today...definitely interesting stuff.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:56 PM

29,785 posts, read 16,467,363 times
Tom woods- good guy and knows what freedom is about.

And let us forget the Saudis efforts to get Hillary elected.

Old 07-28-2016, 12:56 AM

24,888 posts, read 9,691,589 times
Only a few responses. Typical around these parts.

Listen to this broadcast. We've reached the point where the U.S. government has no interest in even trying to hide its nefarious activities.

It knows the people are defeated. The slave owners are on cruise control.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:19 AM

28,525 posts, read 15,474,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Only a few responses. Typical around these parts.

Listen to this broadcast. We've reached the point where the U.S. government has no interest in even trying to hide its nefarious activities.

It knows the people are defeated. The slave owners are on cruise control.
Actually - government does have an interest in hiding what it does - and they know how to do it.

This sat for 13-14 years, and it got released with virtually no response.

The timing of the release coincided with the party conventions. And the fact that Obama's people released it now just tells me that both parties are in the same boat. And like the video said, the Saudis wanted this released as well so that the air of suspicion would be gone.

So they hid this very well.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:46 AM

24,888 posts, read 9,691,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Actually - government does have an interest in hiding what it does - and they know how to do it.

This sat for 13-14 years, and it got released with virtually no response.

The timing of the release coincided with the party conventions. And the fact that Obama's people released it now just tells me that both parties are in the same boat. And like the video said, the Saudis wanted this released as well so that the air of suspicion would be gone.

So they hid this very well.
You've made some great points.

Still, it was released with enough non-redacted info for Tom's guest to connect all those dots. That's what I meant.

The mainstream media has no interest in truth anyway. Obama could have handed the report to CBS news live on the air and they would have asked him if he's going golfing this weekend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or