U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-28-2016, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Out West
22,721 posts, read 16,821,737 times
Reputation: 26289

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's amazing how Trump supporters so willingly ignore the evidence that is presented to them.

Assange releases info that is leaked to him.

In the case of the DNC e-mails, Assange didn't hack into the DNC. Someone else did. And that someone else then leaked the e-mails to Assange. In this particular case, the hacker fingerprints, the traces that the hackers left behind, are the tell-tale traces of Russian state hackers. Ergo, Russian state hackers hack into the DNC. They then organize the information they've obtained. Cherry-picking the info they want to release, and releasing it according to a timetable they design. The vehicle they choose to use to release the info is Wikileaks.

Assange is a great vehicle to use, because he's not an American, but he is an avowed enemy of Clinton.
It's amazing how Hillary supporters so willingly ignore the fact that Wikileaks has not revealed their sources...so anything the Dems are saying is pure speculation.

It's also amazing that they can "figure this out" in short order but just can't seem to figure out what happened to 30,000 emails.

It's also amazing how many libs are buying the hypocrisy about the Russians trying to "rig" the election....again, none of this dog and pony show negates the fact that the DNC most certainly did write was in those emails. That is not Russia's fault, it is not Trump's fault, it is, and always will be, the fault of the DNC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2016, 12:42 PM
 
39,256 posts, read 20,356,214 times
Reputation: 12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
You completely ignore the fact that Wikileaks released NOTHING until the day before the convention started. Seriously, are you that naive?

and I'm not a Democrat.
It was released because they were obviously aware of the deceit going on within the DNC. The emails are the proof of the deceit. Shouldn't you be questioning the content of the emails instead? They prove that the DNC tried rigging the nomination for Hillary.

Seriously, do you not understand the purpose of wikileaks?

So how are out-of-control institutions held to account these days?
Since media channels are so corrupted, we look to the whistleblower. It is only because of Wikileaks that the American people can now learn about many official deceptions perpetrated by the U.S. Government.


Wikileaks said it has more to release on Hillary.

Are you saying we the people do not have a right to know the truth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 12:50 PM
 
39,256 posts, read 20,356,214 times
Reputation: 12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
You completely ignore the fact that Wikileaks released NOTHING until the day before the convention started. Seriously, are you that naive? and I'm not a Democrat.
Wikileaks:
To publish original source material so readers and historians alike can see evidence of the truth." Another of the organisation's goals is to ensure that journalists and whistleblowers are not prosecuted for emailing sensitive or classified documents. The online "drop box" is described by the WikiLeaks website as "an innovative, secure and anonymous way for sources to leak information to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 12:53 PM
 
39,256 posts, read 20,356,214 times
Reputation: 12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Its amazing to me the distance the far right (fascist) people on these boards will go to protect Nutty Don and Putin.

Tell me is not the possession of stolen property a crime? In this case the stolen property belongs to a private enterprise called the DNC. Even Nixon was brought down because of Watergate, how far will Nutty Don and Putin go to get his puppet in the office of POTUS?
Your a tyrannical governments dream ^^^ Reject those voices that try to warn you. The Germans did.

Useful Idiots: Every society has a problem with people who believe the corrupt media and politicians and refuse to hold them accountable. Not caring if the politician they support is held accountable for their crimes and lies thereby contributing to the establishment of tyrannical governments. Hitler called these people Useful Idiots. But I suppose you think your smarter than the Germans and it would never happen here. That's naive.

Wikileaks said it has more to release on Hillary.

Are you saying we the people do not have a right to know the truth?


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,207 posts, read 12,115,777 times
Reputation: 8769
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It was released because they were obviously aware of the deceit going on within the DNC. The emails are the proof of the deceit. Shouldn't you be questioning the content of the emails instead? They prove that the DNC tried rigging the nomination for Hillary.

Seriously, do you not understand the purpose of wikileaks?

So how are out-of-control institutions held to account these days?
Since media channels are so corrupted, we look to the whistleblower. It is only because of Wikileaks that the American people can now learn about many official deceptions perpetrated by the U.S. Government.


Wikileaks said it has more to release on Hillary.

Are you saying we the people do not have a right to know the truth?



I am saying ASSANGE is not a citizen of this country and is breaking OUR laws to hack in-- and nobody should be applauding -- YOU will allow an outside hacker to give you what serves your interest-- but then complain on UNCLE SAM checking for terrorists ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 12:56 PM
 
Location: United States
10,950 posts, read 5,067,394 times
Reputation: 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Its amazing to me the distance the far right (fascist) people on these boards will go to protect Nutty Don and Putin.

Tell me is not the possession of stolen property a crime? In this case the stolen property belongs to a private enterprise called the DNC. Even Nixon was brought down because of Watergate, how far will Nutty Don and Putin go to get his puppet in the office of POTUS?
Let's be clear, the emails Hillary deleted were not hers to delete, she stole them, and destroyed them.

Stop trying to cover up for a criminal like Hillary with your conspiracy theories.

Last edited by stburr91; 07-28-2016 at 01:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 01:02 PM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,207 posts, read 12,115,777 times
Reputation: 8769
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Let's be clear, the emails Hillary deleted we not hers to delete, she stole them, and destroyed them.

Stop trying to cover up for a criminal like Hillary with your conspiracy theories.



wrong emails we are talking about this is about the DNC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 01:18 PM
 
Location: United States
10,950 posts, read 5,067,394 times
Reputation: 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
wrong emails we are talking about this is about the DNC
I was responding to the poster that was talking about stolen emails.

I was pointing out that Hillary stole 30,000+ emails that belonged to the US government, and then destroyed them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 01:22 PM
 
39,256 posts, read 20,356,214 times
Reputation: 12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am saying ASSANGE is not a citizen of this country and is breaking OUR laws to hack in-- and nobody should be applauding -- YOU will allow an outside hacker to give you what serves your interest-- but then complain on UNCLE SAM checking for terrorists ???
If it were even close I know the media will hold Trump accountable and they've already demonstrated they will cover for Hillary.

Hillary broke our laws but she got away with it and you want to fall back on laws. Illegal immigrants break our laws and you defend it

And you want to talk about "laws"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 01:24 PM
 
39,256 posts, read 20,356,214 times
Reputation: 12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am saying ASSANGE is not a citizen of this country and is breaking OUR laws
Illegal immigrants break our laws and liberals provide sanctuary cities for them.

So you were saying? pfft
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top