U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:08 PM
 
9,985 posts, read 6,383,652 times
Reputation: 5593

Advertisements

It's funny how the Democrats in the White House, FBI and Hillary Clinton
campaign never blamed Wikileaks as being a Russian front before,
but all of a sudden when the Wikileaks are against THEM, they deflect
and try to spin it against Trump, Putin, and anyone else but the source.

I ask.. where were they when Wikileaks uncovered Bush Administration
crimes and secrets ? Cheering them on !

Julian Assange is a hero genius who stands for peace and freedom,
but Hillary doesn't want you to understand WHY he does what
he does. The FBI wants to protect Obama and their own butts. Julian Assange, Edward Snowden,
heroes of the new data age.

Who stands for Americans freedoms and civil rights more
than Edward Snowden and Julian Assange ?

Assange promises to leak ‘a lot more’ materials on US presidential elections

“What we have right now is the Hillary Clinton campaign using a speculative allegation about hacks that have occurred in the past to try and divert attention from our emails, another separate issue that WikiLeaks has published,” Assange said.

“I think this raises a very serious question, which is that the natural instincts of Hillary Clinton and the people around her, that when confronted with a serious domestic political scandal, that she tries to blame the Russians, blame the Chinese, etc.,” Assange noted.

"If she does that when she’s in government, that’s a political, managerial style that can lead to conflict.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:18 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
11,456 posts, read 8,135,725 times
Reputation: 5674
HAHAH..the stupid lame stream media was snookered again! Will they ever learn that Donald Trump is a master at showing you for the idiots you are

The DNC convention is going on RIGHT NOW! The entire left wing media is not covering it, instead its non stop discussions about Trump. Using retarded phrases like "Borderline treason" and yada yada yada....

Meanwhile THE DNC convention is not being talked about, or even mentioned...its a master stroke. Well played Mr. Tump..well played.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:23 PM
 
39,021 posts, read 23,151,087 times
Reputation: 12147
It's amazing how Trump supporters so willingly ignore the evidence that is presented to them.

Assange releases info that is leaked to him.

In the case of the DNC e-mails, Assange didn't hack into the DNC. Someone else did. And that someone else then leaked the e-mails to Assange. In this particular case, the hacker fingerprints, the traces that the hackers left behind, are the tell-tale traces of Russian state hackers. Ergo, Russian state hackers hack into the DNC. They then organize the information they've obtained. Cherry-picking the info they want to release, and releasing it according to a timetable they design. The vehicle they choose to use to release the info is Wikileaks.

Assange is a great vehicle to use, because he's not an American, but he is an avowed enemy of Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:28 PM
 
Location: the Sticks
6,730 posts, read 1,899,090 times
Reputation: 3419
If I carry a lot of money and don't take precautions to keep it safe and get robbed I blame myself as much as the thief who robs me.
The DNC was careless in an age of cybercrime. I detest hackers and criminals. That said you can't blame the hackers because the DNC was careless or for the content of the emails.
The reality is that if the hackers did this to Trump, the Clinton supporters would be calling them heroes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:32 PM
 
39,021 posts, read 23,151,087 times
Reputation: 12147
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
If I carry a lot of money and don't take precautions to keep it safe and get robbed I blame myself as much as the thief who robs me.
The DNC was careless in an age of cybercrime. I detest hackers and criminals. That said you can't blame the hackers because the DNC was careless or for the content of the emails.
The reality is that if the hackers did this to Trump, the Clinton supporters would be calling them heroes.
The DNC and the FBI were monitoring the DNC servers. The DNC followed the instructions of the FBI and changed its protocols each time there was evidence of a breach. The hackers were able to overcome the new protocols each time.

The reality is that a foreign government is taking active steps to affect the outcome of an American election. And Trump supporters are cheering them on, to the point that Trump is inviting them to keep on hacking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:38 PM
 
38,110 posts, read 15,305,729 times
Reputation: 16820
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
......
The reality is that a foreign government is taking active steps to affect the outcome of an American election. And Trump supporters are cheering them on, to the point that Trump is inviting them to keep on hacking.
No evidence of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:44 PM
 
Location: Dangling from a mooses antlers
6,907 posts, read 11,694,838 times
Reputation: 5572
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's amazing how Trump supporters so willingly ignore the evidence that is presented to them.

Assange releases info that is leaked to him.

In the case of the DNC e-mails, Assange didn't hack into the DNC. Someone else did. And that someone else then leaked the e-mails to Assange. In this particular case, the hacker fingerprints, the traces that the hackers left behind, are the tell-tale traces of Russian state hackers. Ergo, Russian state hackers hack into the DNC. They then organize the information they've obtained. Cherry-picking the info they want to release, and releasing it according to a timetable they design. The vehicle they choose to use to release the info is Wikileaks.

Assange is a great vehicle to use, because he's not an American, but he is an avowed enemy of Clinton.
And you know all this because you're on some uber top secret government panel that has already traced the leak to Russia? Your employer is gonna be mad that you are leaking this kind of intelligence on CD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:51 PM
 
Location: Self explanatory
10,239 posts, read 4,119,753 times
Reputation: 14221
The DNC is mad at Russia because they think they are trying to manipulate the election, by exposing that the DNC is manipulating the election?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:52 PM
 
12,386 posts, read 6,872,910 times
Reputation: 5955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
The DNC is mad at Russia because they think they are trying to manipulate the election, by exposing that the DNC is manipulating the election?
EXACTLY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-27-2016, 03:54 PM
 
Location: the Sticks
6,730 posts, read 1,899,090 times
Reputation: 3419
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The DNC and the FBI were monitoring the DNC servers. The DNC followed the instructions of the FBI and changed its protocols each time there was evidence of a breach. The hackers were able to overcome the new protocols each time.

The reality is that a foreign government is taking active steps to affect the outcome of an American election. And Trump supporters are cheering them on, to the point that Trump is inviting them to keep on hacking.
So the DNC claims. Which doesn't change the fact that the content which was released was damning. Hey don't rig elections if you don't want to get caught. Don't send racist emails especially when you claim to be for those the racism is about. The DNC is justifiably embarrassed. Who wouldn't be. They were exposed for what they really are.
I listened to Trumps dialog today. The blah blah blah filtered out, his words were "If the Russians hacked the emails and they have them I hope they release them, I would like to see what's on them".
That is a far cry from asking them to hack more.
We are concerned about a foreign government trying to influence our elections? Well pot meet kettle....
We topple Governments we don't like. Ask Iran how that felt when they got stuck with the Shah.... Yeah we rigged that one.
Ask the Philippines how it felt as we manipulated their government for years.
How many nations have we done this to? We don't have the moral high ground to cry foul if someone tries to do it to us.
I am not cheering it on because Trump will never get my vote. I am disappointed to see people taking the DNC's side in this given the content. The DNC did take active steps to affect the outcome of the primary in favor of Hillary.
As yet I have seen no evidence that Russia, nor China or any other country is involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top