Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 04:12 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,690,527 times

Advertisements

Whether or not you like him, or want to see him as President, you have to admit one thing, he's shaking up the process, he's forcing dirt to come out, he's talking about things that never got talked about but many people think about. He's saying what others are thinking but frightened to say.

If you're a Hillary fan and she gets elected and Trump fades off into the night, its your duty to keep the narrative running, to force your candidate and President to be more forthright, more open and transparent, more HONEST and your children's candidates and so on and so forth.

The politicans have put us to sleep over the last few decades, running the country in silence, telling us what we need to hear at the time to keep us appeased while all along, making sure big donors are happy, making sure those fancy golf vacations remain untouched, etc.

There is so much uproar disguised as anger towards Trump but its really "they're going to take away my private jet vacations" if Donald wins and this is why 'career politicians' are frightened, think of the anger and blunt speeches that otherwise quiet republicans have given towards Trump, its not just the Dems who are on his rear end, its many others. If i had campaign donations and other piles of bribes on my resume that nobody knew about, Donald Trump is the last person i would want to see elected. If Hillary wins, all the vacations and hidden money remains right where it is. Donald Trump has kicked the garbage can and the can fell over and all the cockroaches came pouring out....and you are the beneficiary regardless of whether or not you like trump or Hate him.

He kicked the can and exposed the corruption and for that, you owe him because if he didn't do it, nobody would have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 04:19 PM

10,076 posts, read 6,370,354 times
I don't "owe" Trump a darned thing. He is part of the "corrupted" political process himself and has been for decades as he made large donations to politicians for which he later expected to receive favorable actions.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:22 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,884,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
I don't "owe" Trump a darned thing. He is part of the "corrupted" political process himself and has been for decades as he made large donations to politicians for which he later expected to receive favorable actions.
And that's exactly why you should appreciate what he did.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:25 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,690,527 times
Quote:
He's not part of anything. He's a private business man and not working for you and your family, if politicians are for sale, why would you not buy a few? The process has nothing to do with him buying and selling politicians, its what any responsible person would do, you can't hold that against him and blame him for the political system being broken.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:26 PM

29,699 posts, read 24,776,639 times
Quote:
Hillary Clinton defines the corrupted political process. 10 years from now, if you will look for the word corruption in the dictionary, there will be a picture of Hillary and her big, stupid grin.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:34 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,211,997 times
Quote:
I'll second that. I thought after The Apprentice bombed out of the ratings we'd never have to listen to that pompous braggart self-promoter. Now I have to mute him all the time as his big mouth starts flapping and ignorance pours out. He was a corrupt business person, he is a lying conartist/snake oil salesman and it is pathetic watching people fall for his BS.

He has never ever contributed anything to American society, nor as he ever cared about the country enough to learn about policy issues as he has spent his adult life enriching himself at others' cost. I don't see multiple bankruptcies as helping anyone but himself by taking the easy way out. I don't look at building golf courses as preparation for running the country. Today he proved himself to be a bigger fool than anyone thought possible.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:37 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,017,538 times
Yeah, and today he says to Russia, "If you have Hillary's emails, I hope you'll share them with the FBI."

And the stupid media makes it out that he's telling Russia to hack her.

Jeez. What kind of stupid, convoluted thinking is that? Even some incredibly stupid Republicans are saying he's inviting hacking.

The stupid fools can't even understand a few simple words.

Utterly amazing. Totally. Incredible.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:37 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,564,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Hillary Clinton defines the corrupted political process. 10 years from now, if you will look for the word corruption in the dictionary, there will be a picture of Hillary and her big, stupid grin.
Just another brain washed Fox News viewer.

Trump is the epitome of a greedy, ego maniacal, CEO. He promotes his kids as senior executives, he speaks before thinking (because he must be right?), he lies readily and easily, when he wants something he tells you what he thinks you want to hear to get his way (like that he represents the little guy when he has never helped the little guy his whole life), he is crass, rude, chavunistic and a poor judge of character (Putin is a nice guy right?)

He has no platform, no strategy and no agenda other than to get elected and if he wins you better hope he mostly follows the Republican party line; at least that way his term won't be a complete disaster - like watching the stock market loose 10,000 points because he puts tariffs in place and starts a trade war.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:54 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,832,633 times
Hillary is America's answer to Angela Merkel. For that reason alone, I am voting for Trump. I dont want usa to face immigration challenges like Europe. LGBT, racism, jobs, abortion are very important issues but I am worried that Hillary would follow Germany, France & there might be a huge influx of refugees from troubled countries that hate the west. For that reason alone, I wont be voting for her. Homeland security above everything else. Trump has hit the nerve & is standing by his pledge whereas Hillary is evading & downplaying the national security issues just like Obama. Please read europe news on their local news websites that cnn is not reporting on purpose. Everyday there are violent & sexual attacks on the locals who stood behind their refugee supporting leaders. Just type germany news, france news on google. The new wave of attacks are very disturbing. They might be eventually controlled but people & families will be permanently scarred by these bad experiences.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:17 PM

7,840 posts, read 9,169,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Whether or not you like him, or want to see him as President, you have to admit one thing, he's shaking up the process, he's forcing dirt to come out, he's talking about things that never got talked about but many people think about. He's saying what others are thinking but frightened to say.

If you're a Hillary fan and she gets elected and Trump fades off into the night, its your duty to keep the narrative running, to force your candidate and President to be more forthright, more open and transparent, more HONEST and your children's candidates and so on and so forth.

The politicans have put us to sleep over the last few decades, running the country in silence, telling us what we need to hear at the time to keep us appeased while all along, making sure big donors are happy, making sure those fancy golf vacations remain untouched, etc.

There is so much uproar disguised as anger towards Trump but its really "they're going to take away my private jet vacations" if Donald wins and this is why 'career politicians' are frightened, think of the anger and blunt speeches that otherwise quiet republicans have given towards Trump, its not just the Dems who are on his rear end, its many others. If i had campaign donations and other piles of bribes on my resume that nobody knew about, Donald Trump is the last person i would want to see elected. If Hillary wins, all the vacations and hidden money remains right where it is. Donald Trump has kicked the garbage can and the can fell over and all the cockroaches came pouring out....and you are the beneficiary regardless of whether or not you like trump or Hate him.

He kicked the can and exposed the corruption and for that, you owe him because if he didn't do it, nobody would have.
Only Trumplets confuse hate mongering with "shaking up the process". Pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies