U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 03:27 AM

39,303 posts, read 20,376,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
My late father said that in 2008 as he couldn't listen or watch Obama as a Holocaust survivor due to the resembles.

My father wasn't talking about the words or proposals but about the presentation resembles of Obama's way of giving speech that scared my dad.
I can understand that. I was in another room but I could hear Obama although I could not hear the words. That's when I noticed how Obama used the same speech tactic, his speech moving into a frenzy, to move people into a frenzy, what I call a move into a loyalist frenzy. If I had been watching I may not have noticed but being that I wasn't, it stood out that's when I realized it.

After watching Hitler documentaries and watching Obama in other speeches the only difference visually is Hitler has this dead serious look while Obama has a sheepish (I got em) smirk.

Old 07-28-2016, 03:34 AM

11,641 posts, read 5,936,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I don't compare Obama to Hitler, Hitler at least loved his country.

Obams is more of a Stalinist type of leader.
Today's stalinsists are Zombies (most liberals).

Old 07-28-2016, 03:42 AM

39,303 posts, read 20,376,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Today's stalinsists are Zombies (most liberals).
Hitler wanted to be an artist but he sold very little (rejected) so he became a politician have his beautiful vision of utopia attempting to force it on the world.

Globalist are trying to achieve through corruption and deceit the same goals Hitler tried to achieve through war.

Think the EU and TPP

Old 07-28-2016, 03:47 AM

21,482 posts, read 14,398,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Several years ago I worked with a woman who met Bill Clinton. She said she was not prepared for how magnetic he was. She wasn't a supporter but said she totally understood why so many women were attracted to him.
It's not just women. Bill Clinton engages men just as much as women. My brother met him twice and remarked both times about his magnetism. Bill has the same effect on children as well.

Trump has some of Clinton's abilities; he listens to another as closely as Bill does, with full attention on the other person. This really has an affect on most people, because most folks aren't listened to all that closely most of the time.
Think about it; in most meetings, or in one to one discussion, almost everyone who are listening to a speaker, are looking down or away, even when really concentrating on what is said. Looking downward is a way of removing the importance of vision, so the ears can concentrate better.

Whenever someone has an important point to make with another, it's very common to say "Look at me." before the point is said. Both Clinton and Trump never have to be told that- they do it automatically, intently. That alone has a very magnetic attraction.

It's a big advantage for both men. By looking at another as intently as they are listening, all a person's little facial gestures, which happen unconsciously, can be a better clue to what a person's actual thoughts and feelings are than the words they are saying.
Cops learn how to watch like this, as do doctors, lawyers, and others. A person's face can indicate a lot of different things that are obvious to a trained eye.

Bill Clinton also knows exactly how to modulate his voice as well. He knows when to speak very softly, and can add intensity in his voice without shouting. The way he uses hand and body gestures to enforce his speech is also very natural and very sophisticated.

Speaking like this is really a gift. Relatively few people have it, and Clinton has honed it through a life of practice. Most good speakers can have similar magnetism one to one, but Clinton can pull in a large crowd as easily as he can pull in one or two people.

Ronald Reagan had this ability. So did Dwight Eisenhower and Abraham Lincoln and both Roosevelts. They all spoke TO people, not AT them.

Old 07-28-2016, 03:49 AM

45,269 posts, read 17,970,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Obama is a good speaker.......
When the teleprompter is working.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:44 AM

Obama and Hillary create zombies.

Supporters of Trump escape zombies.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:46 AM

8,810 posts, read 7,975,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
no

Yes.

Old 07-28-2016, 04:48 AM

8,810 posts, read 7,975,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I'll put it to you another way. Trump is willing to answer spontaneously questions from the media both friendly, most unfriendly. Whens the last time Hillary did that?

Anyone can give a speech with a teleprompter and get a rise out of the crowd. Only Hillary is unwilling to answer questions spontaneously.

This is not "putting it another way". This post has absolutely nothing to do with anything asserted in your OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I watch a lot of the history channel and many times they talk about how Hitler. One thing they talk about is how Hitler would start his speech off slower then go into a frenzy. I hear Obama talking on TV downstairs and he reminded me of the Hitler frenzy style of giving a speech.

hmm I wonder if Hitlers supporters got a tingle up their leg too.

Old 07-28-2016, 05:02 AM

16,949 posts, read 11,831,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Obama is a good speaker. He controls the tone and tailors his messages. He's probably the best speaker we've had for a president in a long time.. I wouldn't compare his style to Hitler, that's going a little too far...
Obama's 'great orator' reputation is a creation of the media propaganda machine.

Never before has someone deemed a great orator, been such a poor communicator. No one knows what even the simplest words mean, when obama speaks them.

Obama can't convince anyone of anything, except for his admirers who don't need to listen to his words to be swayed.

Isn't the ability to convince an audience critical be being a great orator?

The content of his speeches are composed of lies and misleading information as he does his best to divide the nation along every crease possible.

Being a great orator is now independant of content delivered. Just judged on sounds and inflection.

Old 07-28-2016, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
When the teleprompter is working.
Sociopaths don't need no stinking TelePrompTers.

Obama is just mostly just an actor. (too dumb to be a sociopath)

The Clintons are sociopaths.

Bernie is a fugger squat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or