U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2016, 11:06 PM

30,159 posts, read 47,386,444 times

Advertisements

Some things never change
And one is the distain and lack of respect Trump has for working people
He is all about the bottom line ( check the Sec of Labor pick if you doubt)
And read this
Trump will hire foreign workers to staff Mar-a-Lago this winter | TheHill

Just as Ivanka's goods are made offshore and so are Trump's ties--so are the visa workers returning to MarALago as in past years...

I have home in FL on Gulf coast south of Sarasota--strong seasonal trade/resort area but not as much as Palm Beach area...
There are FL people working 2-3 jobs off season on during season in resort industry to make enough to cover their bills and support themselves...there are people wanting to work those seasonal jobs and certainly at place like a high end resort

Trump claims he has to use visa-workers because he can't fill the jobs locally but he has used a local Palm Beach employment agency once in all time resort has been in Trump's control...the county/state employment office hasn't been used either...

IF HE WANTED, he could fill those jobs with Americans...but he does not!
Shame on him and shame on people who thought he was anything but a con artist...
People need to picket that resort...and it needs to be in the news every day until the visa workers are gone!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 11:08 PM

269 posts, read 96,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Some things never change
And one is the distain and lack of respect Trump has for working people
He is all about the bottom line ( check the Sec of Labor pick if you doubt)
And read this
Trump will hire foreign workers to staff Mar-a-Lago this winter | TheHill

Just as Ivanka's goods are made offshore and so are Trump's ties--so are the visa workers returning to MarALago as in past years...

I have home in FL on Gulf coast south of Sarasota--strong seasonal trade/resort area but not as much as Palm Beach area...
There are FL people working 2-3 jobs off season on during season in resort industry to make enough to cover their bills and support themselves...there are people wanting to work those seasonal jobs and certainly at place like a high end resort

Trump claims he has to use visa-workers because he can't fill the jobs locally but he has used a local Palm Beach employment agency once in all time resort has been in Trump's control...the county/state employment office hasn't been used either...

IF HE WANTED, he could fill those jobs with Americans...but he does not!
Shame on him and shame on people who thought he was anything but a con artist...
People need to picket that resort...and it needs to be in the news every day until the visa workers are gone!!!
Trump all about protecting jobs for Americans. This is just the latest example.

Hey Trump supporters shoukd really appreciate this story that shows Trump caring about American workers. What a track record Trump had in the department of protecting jobs for American workers

Old 12-09-2016, 11:12 PM

20,675 posts, read 8,835,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by refineryworker73 View Post
Trump all about protecting jobs for Americans. This is just the latest example.

Hey Trump supporters shoukd really appreciate this story that shows Trump caring about American workers. What a track record Trump had in the department of protecting jobs for American workers
It won't matter. They love him and think he will bring jobs back. I'm not sure why they voted for him though knowing he sends his jobs overseas as well his daughter does

Old 12-09-2016, 11:16 PM

26,806 posts, read 17,373,005 times
Aside from all the other despicable things he is...he's also a cheap greedy bastard.

Old 12-09-2016, 11:17 PM

269 posts, read 96,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It won't matter. They love him and think he will bring jobs back. I'm not sure why they voted for him though knowing he sends his jobs overseas as well his daughter does
They don't give a damn about jobs.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:02 AM

1,571 posts, read 1,966,965 times
Do you know how many employees Trump, et al, employs, besides these 69 seasonal workers? Just wondering, and wondering if you bothered to check.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Do you know how many employees Trump, et al, employs, besides these 69 seasonal workers? Just wondering, and wondering if you bothered to check.
There is going to come a time in the not so distant future, when making excuses for the birther boy is going to become more and more challenging and even totally futile. Might as well throw in the towel now.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
There is going to come a time in the not so distant future, when making excuses for the birther boy is going to become more and more challenging.
Is my question really *THAT* challenging?

Old 12-10-2016, 12:21 AM

Quit making excuses - I'm asking a pretty simple question, right? LOL

I'm sure you can answer - without making more excuses.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Quit making excuses - I'm asking a pretty simple question, right? LOL

I'm sure you can answer - without making more excuses.
I don't give a crap about inconsequential questions. The orange swindler is giving jobs to foreign workers rather than to American workers for self-serving reasons and that is the point of the thread.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 12-10-2016 at 01:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or