U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-28-2016, 04:12 PM
 
13,129 posts, read 6,256,523 times
Reputation: 10884

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Georgia is full of people who would love to have a job. I wonder what Mr. Trump pays...?
Hello? Once again---are all those people who would love a job willing to take seasonal work?

Also, you and your ilk appear to be okay with the fact that there are lots of illegals in this country who are taking full-time year round work that Americans would gladly do. Yet you have no outrage over the fact that there are 8 million no-match SSNs in the work force while Americans go without work.

Again---Americans want year-round work because they can't survive on a temp seasonal job. What is so hard to understand about that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2016, 04:17 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,798 posts, read 8,818,576 times
Reputation: 6510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
So you are telling me that business owners like Trump has no control over the types of people he hires? Give me a break, this isn't about hiring teenagers to do supper jobs at his club, this is about filing to import workers from other countries rather than pay Americans to do jobs that are in America.

This is something you guys parrot, that Trump is going to put America first and make America great again, yet here he is importing immigrants to do jobs in the US rather than pay Americans to do those jobs.

You guys are so full of excuses when Trump literally does the things you claim to be against.
Give me a break with your silly faux outrage. This is like going to McDonalds, and order a Big Mac, and end up getting a quarter pounder instead, would you blame the CEO of Mcdonalds for that?

Alternatively, I could use your own question about Hillary

So, are you telling me that a secretary of State like Clinton has no control over the types of security she implements?" Give me a break, This isnt about embassy security to protect American citizens in a volitile region of the world, No, its about passing the buck, and placing blame on a youtube video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 04:23 PM
 
2,464 posts, read 981,985 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Give me a break with your silly faux outrage. This is like going to McDonalds, and order a Big Mac, and end up getting a quarter pounder instead, would you blame the CEO of Mcdonalds for that?

Alternatively, I could use your own question about Hillary

So, are you telling me that a secretary of State like Clinton has no control over the types of security she implements?" Give me a break, This isnt about embassy security to protect American citizens in a volitile region of the world, No, its about passing the buck, and placing blame on a youtube video
Wow, this is all you have to defend your hero for hiring immigrants to do jobs in the US rather than pay Americans that are already here? And your burger analogy doesn't work, it is more like ordering a Big Mac, then be told it was given away to someone from another country for less.

Trump literally hires immigrants to do jobs in the UNITED STATES that AMERICANS could easily be doing. How does that "make America great again" or "put America first?" It seems like Trump is putting his own interests first and Americans that support him are too stupid to realize they are following around a con man who would gladly give their jobs away to other countries. Trump doesn't care if the US prospers because he will make money either way.

Oh and nice attempt at deflecting, this isn't about Hillary, this is about Trump literally giving away American jobs to immigrants he has to import.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 04:26 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,798 posts, read 8,818,576 times
Reputation: 6510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Wow, this is all you have to defend your hero for hiring immigrants to do jobs in the US rather than pay Americans that are already here? And your burger analogy doesn't work, it is more like ordering a Big Mac, then be told it was given away to someone from another country for less.

Trump literally hires immigrants to do jobs in the UNITED STATES that AMERICANS could easily be doing. How does that "make America great again" or "put America first?" It seems like Trump is putting his own interests first and Americans that support him are too stupid to realize they are following around a con man who would gladly give their jobs away to other countries. Trump doesn't care if the US prospers because he will make money either way.

Oh and nice attempt at deflecting, this isn't about Hillary, this is about Trump literally giving away American jobs to immigrants he has to import.
Its like talking to a tree stump-TRUMP DOES NOT HIRE PEOPLE-HE IS THE CEO OF A COMPANY NOT THE HR DIRECTOR. He does not sit in his office looking over resumes for a waiter position in Florida. Im guessing you know nothing about the private sector.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 04:36 PM
 
7,004 posts, read 2,608,329 times
Reputation: 2770
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Its like talking to a tree stump-TRUMP DOES NOT HIRE PEOPLE-HE IS THE CEO OF A COMPANY NOT THE HR DIRECTOR. He does not sit in his office looking over resumes for a waiter position in Florida. Im guessing you know nothing about the private sector.
But the decision to use h-2b would be a company policy. Hence from the CEO. No HR Manager would make that decision in a vacuum. Especially in an enterprise that cares about image.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 04:56 PM
 
2,464 posts, read 981,985 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Its like talking to a tree stump-TRUMP DOES NOT HIRE PEOPLE-HE IS THE CEO OF A COMPANY NOT THE HR DIRECTOR. He does not sit in his office looking over resumes for a waiter position in Florida. Im guessing you know nothing about the private sector.
So you are running with the fact that Trump has no control over who his business hires? That is rich, so you are telling me that Trump is too stupid to send out a memo saying that everyone in HR must try to fill American jobs with people living in the US and that he won't approve any immigrant importing to fill American jobs.

You guys are so full of excuses for this con man, he is literally lying to you and you are just eating it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 06:17 PM
 
7,185 posts, read 2,759,870 times
Reputation: 3172
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Crooked Hillary's response to the problem is let in the terrorist to fill those positions so they have enough money to buy the bomb making materials they need to kill us.
With crooked Hillary the solutions are what more can I do to punish America. Obama's 3rd term !!!
No, wouldn't that be trump's "response to the problem"? Assuming that his 'problem' is filling the jobs at the resort in Florida, he is the one seeking the visas for foreign workers so they have enough money to buy the bomb making materials they need.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 06:18 PM
 
13,129 posts, read 6,256,523 times
Reputation: 10884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Wow, this is all you have to defend your hero for hiring immigrants to do jobs in the US rather than pay Americans that are already here? And your burger analogy doesn't work, it is more like ordering a Big Mac, then be told it was given away to someone from another country for less.

Trump literally hires immigrants to do jobs in the UNITED STATES that AMERICANS could easily be doing. How does that "make America great again" or "put America first?" It seems like Trump is putting his own interests first and Americans that support him are too stupid to realize they are following around a con man who would gladly give their jobs away to other countries. Trump doesn't care if the US prospers because he will make money either way.

Oh and nice attempt at deflecting, this isn't about Hillary, this is about Trump literally giving away American jobs to immigrants he has to import.
You either, for some reason, don't get it or you do get it and are being willfully ignorant. Which is it? Did you even bother to read all the posts in this thread? If you did actually read them, then you would have noticed that the following was pointed out more than once:

These jobs available are SEASONAL JOBS. Repeat...SEASONAL JOBS. Americans want full year employment because they can't get by on seasonal work.

Where is your outrage about illegals taking jobs away from unskilled American workers? Where is your outrage over the fact that there are 8 million no-match SSNs in the workforce? You have no problems with illegals taking away jobs from Americans yet are shocked that Trump hires guest workers to do...SEASONAL WORK. Spare us the false outrage and hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 06:28 PM
 
Location: FL
15,834 posts, read 8,837,215 times
Reputation: 3848
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Its like talking to a tree stump-TRUMP DOES NOT HIRE PEOPLE-HE IS THE CEO OF A COMPANY NOT THE HR DIRECTOR. He does not sit in his office looking over resumes for a waiter position in Florida. Im guessing you know nothing about the private sector.
Are you trying to say that he doesn't know that he is importing people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-28-2016, 06:33 PM
 
Location: FL
15,834 posts, read 8,837,215 times
Reputation: 3848
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You either, for some reason, don't get it or you do get it and are being willfully ignorant. Which is it? Did you even bother to read all the posts in this thread? If you did actually read them, then you would have noticed that the following was pointed out more than once:

These jobs available are SEASONAL JOBS. Repeat...SEASONAL JOBS. Americans want full year employment because they can't get by on seasonal work.

Where is your outrage about illegals taking jobs away from unskilled American workers? Where is your outrage over the fact that there are 8 million no-match SSNs in the workforce? You have no problems with illegals taking away jobs from Americans yet are shocked that Trump hires guest workers to do...SEASONAL WORK. Spare us the false outrage and hypocrisy.
People that don't have a job will take seasonal. Did you know that in Florida most of those jobs are seasonally as you get less hours in the summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top