U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 06:14 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,198,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You don't KNOW that such is true. Many petty punks have turned their lives around....if people who know me now had known things I done in my late teens.....I am sure that they would be incredulous or see me differently now. Right now, my co workers seem to think I have always been an angel. What was Ben Carson story?

Given Micheal Browns size....he could have really hurt the story owner. He probably could have killed him with punch....if he was the monster that people like you want him to be. But all he really did was scare the little guy. However, off with his head for such in the minds of people like you.
I also not from Beverly Hills myself. I grow up in a bad hood in the Middle East. I saw what become with some of the thugs in my hood. 6 are in jail for 20-30 years, one is dead.
The chance that a thug will become an IT is slim to nothing. I really respect the ones that succeed. I know they had much more hard work to do to achieve it than me.
But it does not change the fact, that those thugs are a great burden on the society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 06:43 PM

3,744 posts, read 3,422,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Blood tests came back positive for vegan.
Impossible..she would have been fully evolved and not on drugs

She was probably neither...

Although she might be in a better place... But the jury is out on that for her

Old 07-28-2016, 07:25 PM

20,822 posts, read 10,088,104 times
Quote:
Like I said.....I did not consider myself a thug at all....but I did stuff worse than he did in that video...a lot worse. I am not proud of it but I am proud to have eventually graduated from college with a BS in computer science, get a good paying job, start a family and live a productive life helping others. A lot of people who do dumb stuff are not really bad people....I know I was not.....I just was not thinking when I did the stuff I did. I would never do dumb slit like that now.

Micheal Brown was on the fence in my opinion. He could have went either way......college and a better life or a life of crime and prison.
Kudos to you for turning your life around.

You're correct, nobody knows if Michael Brown would have turned his around at some point, but he did some very bad things on a night he didn't get away with them. It's a risk you take when you do stupid things, no matter what race or ethnicity you are.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:02 PM

24,897 posts, read 9,697,039 times
Quote:
You don't KNOW that such is true. Many petty punks have turned their lives around....if people who know me now had known things I done in my late teens.....I am sure that they would be incredulous or see me differently now. Right now, my co workers seem to think I have always been an angel. What was Ben Carson story?

Given Micheal Browns size....he could have really hurt the story owner. He probably could have killed him with punch....if he was the monster that people like you want him to be. But all he really did was scare the little guy. However, off with his head for such in the minds of people like you.
When someone initiates force on another they forfeit their rights.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:28 PM

9,950 posts, read 6,895,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
I also not from Beverly Hills myself. I grow up in a bad hood in the Middle East. I saw what become with some of the thugs in my hood. 6 are in jail for 20-30 years, one is dead.
The chance that a thug will become an IT is slim to nothing. I really respect the ones that succeed. I know they had much more hard work to do to achieve it than me.
But it does not change the fact, that those thugs are a great burden on the society.

You all obviously are fortunate enough to really not know what a thug is. If MB had to do dirt to get into a gang and went into the store and stole a cigar and grabbed the owner by the shirt.....they would laugh at him.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:28 AM

8,878 posts, read 7,985,647 times
Quote:
Like I said.....I did not consider myself a thug at all....but I did stuff worse than he did in that video...a lot worse. I am not proud of it but I am proud to have eventually graduated from college with a BS in computer science, get a good paying job, start a family and live a productive life helping others. A lot of people who do dumb stuff are not really bad people....I know I was not.....I just was not thinking when I did the stuff I did. I would never do dumb slit like that now.

Micheal Brown was on the fence in my opinion. He could have went either way......college and a better life or a life of crime and prison.
Did you ever reach inside a cop's car and try to take his gun away from him during a struggle?

Old 07-29-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Did you ever reach inside a cop's car and try to take his gun away from him during a struggle?
No....but I probably would have if I thought he was going to shoot me.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:52 AM

8,878 posts, read 7,985,647 times
Quote:
No....but I probably would have if I thought he was going to shoot me.
Ever assault a police officer?

Old 07-29-2016, 06:00 AM

3,744 posts, read 3,422,110 times
Ask the montana deputy what it's like to be attacked with sharp objects...

Didn't work out so well for that suspect either...

Now we have this native American princess who will be held aloft as a victim... Total bs.. prior obstruction charges... Probably thought hey..nothing happened to me last time... Fatal ..wrong..

http://www.krtv.com/story/32554594/s...south-of-malta

I love the hero talk of internet cowards who do nothing to improve their community but complain and whine about social injustice. Expert tacticians their opinions are in their mind the final word.. it's all so laughable...
If faced by Pocahontas in a shoot don't shoot simulator they kill her every time..way faster than a trained police officer.

This officer used appropriate tactics of approach..used appropriate tactics of gaining distance...used appropriate tactics of use of force continuum...justice was served

Where were all the social justice types taking care of her issues beforehand. .

Tweet tweet tweet

Btw..is Barry and Hillary responsible.... You betcha

Last edited by notmeofficer; 07-29-2016 at 06:08 AM..

Old 07-29-2016, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Ever assault a police officer?
Nope....can't say that I have. You got me there. I felt like it though....just did not have the testicular fortitude I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or