Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 05:57 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoihdne View Post
The Dems must be desperate if they are really working so hard to try to turn a joke into some issue to use against Trump. It was a witty and funny but the liberals must be on edge to try to make this an issue. With Hillary getting no bounce and the lame ass celebrity's having Hilgasams that make you want to puke they are desperate.
Its called deflection. The more they talk about Trump, the less it is that they have to say for themselves and why THEY are the right choice. The narrative is that they know they su ck, so they can't trumpet their own strengths, they have to convince you the other guy is a 'bad guy'.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:04 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoihdne View Post
The Dems must be desperate if they are really working so hard to try to turn a joke into some issue to use against Trump. It was a witty and funny but the liberals must be on edge to try to make this an issue. With Hillary getting no bounce and the lame ass celebrity's having Hilgasams that make you want to puke they are desperate.

It's too funny!

After the DNC hack dump, Trump was getting in a jab...... Only the lunatics on the left are offended, because they have to be..... Everyone else thought it was funny.

It was perfect! Took all the media from Obama and all the other speakers at the DNC... LOL.
Again, Trump takes all the air out of the room, suffocating the DNC Machine.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:06 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,952,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Even if we take Trump's word that he was joking about having Russia commit more hacking crimes against the U.S., what he said was unpresidential, unstatesmanlike, and unprofessional. He simply does not have the demeanor or personality to be president.
Who is a better candidate: the person who asks another country for proof of leaked classified information, or the person who leaked the information, lied about the leak, and then avoided prosecution via old boys club?

Old 07-28-2016, 06:07 PM

3,122 posts, read 2,066,293 times
Quote:
Even if we take Trump's word that he was joking about having Russia commit more hacking crimes against the U.S., what he said was unpresidential, unstatesmanlike, and unprofessional. He simply does not have the demeanor or personality to be president.
Too late ... Obama already set the precedent.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:10 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Who is a better candidate: the person who asks another country for proof of leaked classified information, or the person who leaked the information, lied about the leak, and then avoided prosecution via old boys club?

Really! a twofer Jab that he couldn't let go. It was set up perfect. Got to jab not only the DNC for the leak, but Hillary too for destroying evidence.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:12 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,164,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
Trump supporters will go to the end of the Earth to explain away his disease of the mouth. It's a delusional disorder?
Indeed. Climate denial and Trump denial are closely related -- both require breathtaking distortions and contorted logic.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:15 PM

788 posts, read 512,364 times
Quote:
And screaming, ashtray-at-the-President, FU to Secret Service Agents in the White House does???? Give me a break. She is a witch who prostituted the Sec. of State gig for tens of millions of $$$$$

Old 07-28-2016, 06:16 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Worst part is complicit state run media. DNC primary/DWS story was forgotten in 1 day. Trump/Russia/Putin fake story is one of lead stories every night still. Melanie's controvers speech could still be found on msn 6 days later.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:38 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,597,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
LOL, you say the repubs are trained to vote, yet you say you know hrc is an entitled elitist.....and she is corrupt, yet you will still vote for her....hypocrisy at it's best here folks....
I am voting for my self interests. I believe a supreme court appointed by republicans will destroy the world I want to be. I see no hypocrisy. My flawed canidate will be better for my family and yours. She has more maturity and common sense. It really is that simple. Nothing too fancy. If Trump was a better canidate I wouldnt care about his failed marriages, infedility, and business failures. However, as the DNC convention has revealed Trump is unfit by tempermant and intellect. Its that simple. Politics is self interest. However, my self interest is not measured narrowly. God Bless the USA. And our next President Hilary Rodham Clinton.

Old 07-28-2016, 06:42 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
I am voting for my self interests. I believe a supreme court appointed by republicans will destroy the world I want to be. I see no hypocrisy. My flawed canidate will be better for my family and yours. She has more maturity and common sense. It really is that simple. Nothing too fancy.
Good for you! You have complete hypocrisy. No hrc will not be better and here is why:

I cannot afford insurance, but I'll be fined because I cannot afford insurance.....think about that for just 5 minutes before you respond......

Oh and btw, if your old enough to remember, slick will was impeached because he lied...

Last edited by chucksnee; 07-28-2016 at 06:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections