U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 08:03 PM

20,860 posts, read 10,096,062 times

Advertisements

OP, I suggest you do a little reading up on the money that went to the Clinton Foundation because of a little deal with Russia regarding uranium.

She has closer ties to Putin than Trump does - don't kid yourself.

You can start by reading this article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2016, 10:28 PM

8,199 posts, read 6,140,110 times
In the 2012 debate, I seem to recall mitt Romney saying Russia was the biggest threat to American security and Obama mocking him. Now the lefties are freaking out about Russia because it might have been them who exposed DNC corruption.

Old 07-28-2016, 10:32 PM

7,311 posts, read 12,212,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Snowden is their lapdog. He came to their door and they let him in, and what do you think - Putin just let him in because he was such a nice guy? They extracted what they wanted from him and you can be damn sure they have him on a close leash in exchange for his "relative" freedom. He is political collateral.

By the way, guess who suggested Snowden go to Russia and helped him make that happen? Julian Assange.

Oh, and guess who requested personal FSB protection at the embassy he's in? Julian Assange.

And guess who has a TV show on RT News (called "The World Tomorrow"), an news outfit that is propped by the Kremlin and direct mouthpiece of Vladimir Putin? Julian Assange.

People out on the lam need friends in high places, and both these guys have entered the sphere of protection of the Russians...but that comes at a cost. Think about this: Russia is renowned for its heavy-handed attacks on freedom of the press, not to mention their aggressive military intrusions into Europe and Asia. You think Assange is on RT News and Snowden is enjoying a nice life in Moscow because they get to say whatever they please and aren't under Putin's thumb?

I don't know who hacked the DNC emails. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Russians as they have strong interest to hack all our political channels, but I don't know. But if you think these two guys are just completely autonomous freedom fighters who are not in Russia's political orbit, you're a damn fool. And if you defend their associations, then you are a defender of Putin and Russia.

And none of this is new, by the way. Do your research. Articles with details dating back YEARS. You can Google and find them in seconds. Here's one; you can find the rest on your own.

Snowden, Assange, WikiLeaks, and Russia - Business Insider

I don't care!!! As long as the truth comes out!

Old 07-28-2016, 10:51 PM

19,861 posts, read 14,741,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
If Hillary did not want to be exposed she should not have committed any crimes.
Touche'. Only the bearer of the news gets sacrificed not the person who is responsible. Funny story considering both of those guys are Leftist Progressives They truly do eat their own.

Old 07-28-2016, 10:53 PM

19,861 posts, read 14,741,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
In the 2012 debate, I seem to recall mitt Romney saying Russia was the biggest threat to American security and Obama mocking him. Now the lefties are freaking out about Russia because it might have been them who exposed DNC corruption.
You can never get Obama to admit when he's wrong or lying, which appears to be every other day!

Old 07-29-2016, 10:00 AM

20,860 posts, read 10,096,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Good point. The same guy who mocked ISIS by referring to them as the JV team, and they're wreaking havoc worldwide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies