U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:33 AM
 
Location: Canada
5,882 posts, read 2,408,035 times
Reputation: 5349

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yet, Hillary, President Obama and President Bush have been the ones to make deals with the Saudis and Iran while sending this man's son into war. They sacrificed nothing and continue to make a lot of $$$$.
To be fair..This Man and his wife on stage ( name is Khan BTW) lost their son in Iraq in 2004, which was not under Obama nor Hillary Clinton's watch. Wasn't George W. and Cheney in charge of the White House @ that time?
To be clear~ He actually died June 2004!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...385_story.html

 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:38 AM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
33,495 posts, read 20,305,632 times
Reputation: 13116
well, their son does sound like a great soldier, what a tragic loss.

I am very sorry for Khan's loss. There are many people who lost their friends and families. I personally lost four. That is why we need a candidate who is not a hawk. Hillary clinton is not the answer.
 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:43 AM
 
37,645 posts, read 16,317,275 times
Reputation: 8546
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Germany is letting them in without thorough vetting, and I don't think I've heard of any problems.
What world do you live in?

You must get all your "news" from MSNBC

"Terrorism in Germany: Past terror attacks and plots

The killing comes after a week of terror in Germany"
Terrorism in Germany: Past terror attacks and plots | World | News | Daily Express
 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:43 AM
 
Location: NJ
17,048 posts, read 11,918,881 times
Reputation: 10978
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoihdne View Post
So another lie from the left. Trump has never said that US Muslim citizens should be treated different. What Trump said was we should suspend immigration of Muslims from countries like Syria that have no way of telling who is who and even the states pass port office has been taken over by ISIS in many cities. More lies smoke and mirrors from the left.
Obama told us that the refugees would not be allowed in our country unless they were investigated.


Obama's federal agencies say they cannot be adequately investigated.


Logically, then if you were to believe obama's words, NO REFUGEES WILL BE ADMITTED!


Trump is the honest version of Obama's promise if Obama were honest.


Trump is no politician and his words appear clumsy next to a lawyer and career politican who plays with sentence structure and punctuation to create loopholes in his presentations to allow escape if required, in the future.


A literal interpretation of either Trump or Obama would lead one to the wrong conclusion. However, words have to be taken in context and perspective.


Trump errs on the side of protecting Americans. Obama errs on the side of the inclusion of people who wish to kill americans.
 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:44 AM
 
17,497 posts, read 10,726,223 times
Reputation: 6746
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
They are immigrants. Their son would never have served this country if draft-dodger Donald Trump's opinions had been put into place because they never would have been allowed in.

Neither would you, by the way.
Would you like to discuss Bill Clinton?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
To be fair..This Man and his wife on stage ( name is Khan BTW) lost their son in Iraq in 2004, which was not under Obama nor Hillary Clinton's watch. Wasn't George W. and Cheney in charge of the White House @ that time?
To be clear~ He actually died June 2004!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...385_story.html
A lot of lives were lost at that time. Sorry for their loss, as I am sorry for ALL of those who have lost their life in these wars. Chris Kyle lost his life on American soil, what did President Obama or Hillary do for his family?


He was supporting Hillary for President, so this has nothing to do with Bush or Cheney. What has Bill or Hillary done for the military personally, have they visited them in these war zones in the last 8 yrs?
 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:56 AM
 
4,095 posts, read 2,054,350 times
Reputation: 3956
Democrats cherry picked a Muslim family and paraded them for political gain. Even though Trump's proposal doesn't affect this family who are US citizens.

Muslims are only 1% of US population and are neck to neck with the 99% US Non-Muslim population when it comes to terrorism on US soil.

My biggest concern is Women, LGBT, and Minority rights and safety, which plummets as Muslim population percentage rises.

Molly Norris should not have to change her name and go into hiding. Not here in USA!!
 
Old 07-29-2016, 09:57 AM
 
17,751 posts, read 15,723,999 times
Reputation: 6391
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
They are immigrants. Their son would never have served this country if draft-dodger Donald Trump's opinions had been put into place because they never would have been allowed in.

Neither would you, by the way.

Uh so.? What is this garbage that just because I moved into an empty house it means you can squat in my living room? Look man just taken some people in. Show me the pictures as proof. put up or shut up. I follow my self interest and i am proud of it.

Move here:

YAY THINGS I LIKE — Crowded train in India


I think 2 to 3 kids with high investment is the way to go. We don't need huge families and we don't need mass immigration.
 
Old 07-29-2016, 10:39 AM
 
30,050 posts, read 15,669,622 times
Reputation: 20281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
What world do you live in?

You must get all your "news" from MSNBC

"Terrorism in Germany: Past terror attacks and plots

The killing comes after a week of terror in Germany"
Terrorism in Germany: Past terror attacks and plots | World | News | Daily Express
Next time I'll add the sarcasm emoticon.
 
Old 07-29-2016, 12:30 PM
 
37,645 posts, read 16,317,275 times
Reputation: 8546
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Next time I'll add the sarcasm emoticon.
Please do. Without it, with it I would have known.

Nothing personal.
 
Old 07-29-2016, 12:54 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,968,936 times
Reputation: 6454
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Democrats cherry picked a Muslim family and paraded them for political gain. Even though Trump's proposal doesn't affect this family who are US citizens.

Muslims are only 1% of US population and are neck to neck with the 99% US Non-Muslim population when it comes to terrorism on US soil.

My biggest concern is Women, LGBT, and Minority rights and safety, which plummets as Muslim population percentage rises.

Molly Norris should not have to change her name and go into hiding. Not here in USA!!

Democrats are good in their Circus Arena! We can see just who they cherry picked and why.


So are we suppose to let every Tom, Dick and Harry into this Country, sorry but whatever we are being told from one party, you cannot possibly vet all those that are coming in. Do you not want a safe Country, well then fine and dandy, vote Hillary.


If you fail to see the reality we face, that is on YOU!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top