Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2016, 09:48 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,557,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Trump earlier called on a temporary ban on Muslim immigration. Since then he has softened his stance.

At some point West will have to stop Muslim immigration. Trump is perhaps 20 years too early, for a majority of ordinary US citizens to understand this and get on board.

Either way, Trump has not called for any action on Muslims who are already US citizens. The Democrats are purposely muddying the water to get political points.

There are 50+ Muslim countries where they do not even allow Gay Pride Parades, Women are chattel and Minoritites are second-class citizens. I fear for the rights and security of these groups when Muslim population % of a country starts climbing. The follies of Europe should wake Americans up.
You lie! Trump called for muslim ban for ALL muslims and where they come from!

Stop lying!

We are now very well aware of the party of Hilliary being the party that is so used to wiping emails to benefit their lies and deceive!

Still it doesn't make it right or change the facts!

Hilliary sadly is firs lying woman chosen to be the nominee...not something to be proud of as it is more of a disgrace for women!

So many great women to choose fro and this is what the Liberals come up with!

Old 07-29-2016, 09:48 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,045,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
They are immigrants. Their son would never have served this country if draft-dodger Donald Trump's opinions had been put into place because they never would have been allowed in.

Neither would you, by the way.
Thank you.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,875,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Thank you.
Strange when both of you decide to support military, when immigrants are involved. Strange indeed!

Did you miss the crowd booing an American soldier?

Old 07-29-2016, 10:12 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,747,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Stop lying!

We are now very well aware of the party of Hilliary being the party that is so used to wiping emails to benefit their lies and deceive!

Hilliary sadly is firs lying woman chosen to be the nominee...not something to be proud of as it is more of a disgrace for women!

Right. That was the point, that Trump signaled out Muslims especially ones from certain countries.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:13 AM

58,554 posts, read 26,835,306 times
Quote:
They are immigrants. Their son would never have served this country if draft-dodger Donald Trump's opinions had been put into place because they never would have been allowed in.

Neither would you, by the way.
"draft-dodger Donald Trump'"

Another ignorant statement.

He got LEGAL DEFERMENTS, just like Biden got and I'd bet you voted for him TWICE.

It is a shame some people make ridiculous claims WITHOUT even KNOWING the laws.

Now IF you REALLY want to talk about a draft dodger, we can talk about Bill Clinton.

Let me guess, you VOTED for HIM TWICE.

The word "hypocrite", comes to mind!

Old 07-29-2016, 10:17 AM

15,798 posts, read 21,308,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"draft-dodger Donald Trump'"

Another ignorant statement.

He got LEGAL DEFERMENTS, just like Biden got and I'd bet you voted for him TWICE.

It is a shame some people make ridiculous claims WITHOUT even KNOWING the laws.

Now IF you REALLY want to talk about a draft dodger, we can talk about Bill Clinton.
Let me know when Joe Biden and Bill Clinton call the military a "disaster" or refer to a prison of war as a loser for being captured. Both of Joe Biden's two sons served, though yes, I know Hunter is extremely problematic. Where were Trump's kids? None of the 4 adults have done anything that their father's money and connections didn't set up for them.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Stop lying!

"You lie! Trump called for muslim ban for ALL muslims and where they come from!

No, YOU LIE by NOT including the COMPLETE STATEMENT, "A TEMPORARY BAN UNTIL WE CAN VET THEM PROPERLY" after the Obama top officials said, the vetting process is NOT dependable.

'We CANNOT vet people from Syria because there is NO RECORDS on them".

Old 07-29-2016, 10:22 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,459,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"You lie! Trump called for muslim ban for ALL muslims and where they come from!

No, YOU LIE by NOT including the COMPLETE STATEMENT, "A TEMPORARY BAN UNTIL WE CAN VET THEM PROPERLY" after the Obama top officials said, the vetting process is NOT dependable.

'We CANNOT vet people from Syria because there is NO RECORDS on them".
Germany is letting them in without thorough vetting, and I don't think I've heard of any problems.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Let me know when Joe Biden and Bill Clinton call the military a "disaster" or refer to a prison of war as a loser for being captured. Both of Joe Biden's two sons served, though yes, I know Hunter is extremely problematic. Where were Trump's kids? None of the 4 adults have done anything that their father's money and connections didn't set up for them.
Some the things the military HAS ONE HAS been a disaster, like withdrawing for Iraq BEFORE the job was finished.

"Both of Joe Biden's two sons served," Were they drafted or did they volunteer?

Was the drat in force when Trump's sons were of draftable age?

I guess you feel the same way about Obama who NEVER SERVED.

Maybe you should check out McCain's flying record.

Having sevred 2 TOURS in Viet Nam, I do NOT call someone a who was a prison of war a "hero" just because they got captured.

"hero", IMO, is thrown around way to easily.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:27 AM

38,968 posts, read 27,353,595 times
Just because there are Muslim servings in the military, doesn't mean radical islamic terrorism issue cannot be addressed.

Sen Rand Paul said,

"I think it’s a mistake to base immigration or moratoriums based on religion," Paul said. "But you know, I’ve called for something similar, which is a moratorium based on high risk."

Paul's legislation, which he introduced last month, is intended to prevent immigration to the United States from certain countries in the Middle East. It would have required the Department of Homeland Security to "suspend issuance of visas to nationals of countries with a high risk of terrorism" until additional security screenings could be implemented.

"And so we have examined where the high risk of terrorism comes from and it’s about 34 countries," he continued in the radio interview. "And I would put a pause on all immigration from those 34 countries.”

Rand Paul Reacts To Trump's Muslim Ban: 'I've Called For Something Similar'

America broke off diplomatic relationships with both Japan and Germany in ww2, No new imports. Does mean every Japanese and German wanted to fight the Americans? This is nothing personal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.