Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2016, 05:28 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,574 times

Advertisements

What's the deal with Trump and a large segment of the Republicans admitation of Vladimir Putin? He's an authoritarian, a dictator and thug, that plays by his own rules and doesn't give a damn about humanity at large...maybe I just answered my own question. And Trump is on the record as saying he has met Putin and has a good relationship with him and that he has never met him and has no relationship...talk about insanity. Does he owe him some dough?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...es-had-relati/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 05:31 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Even if we assume Trump is in love with Putin.....

What is really worrying was Obama's ferocious support for Mohammad Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. I mean this guy is the most Anti-Women, LGBT, and Minorities person in Egypt, and Obama and the Democrats embraced him.

Let's just say even if the Trump rumors are true, I much prefer the Russian vodka that the Republicans want to bring over, rather than the misogynistic Burqa that the Democrats were bringing in.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:31 PM

45,221 posts, read 26,431,296 times
None of our beezwax how Putin runs russia and what's the deal with Hilliary trying to restart the Cold War?

Old 08-02-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
None of our beezwax how Putin runs russia and what's the deal with Hilliary trying to restart the Cold War?
Huh? None of our business? Have you followed US history since WW II? We've had a bit of it with Russia since then.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:47 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,011 times
Hillary wants that war legacy thang That Lincoln, that Wilson, that FDR.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:29 PM

21,096 posts, read 19,703,590 times
He's the only world leader willing to go head to head with ISIS. Unlike our Noble Peace Prize winner and the European traitors who are letting their countries fall into chaos.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:59 PM

2,339 posts, read 2,070,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
He's an authoritarian, a dictator and thug
small brains, He has an 82% approval rating among the Russian people as of May 2016. When's the last time a US president achieved those numbers? Bill Clinton? Nope, the highest he ever had was 73% Reagan? Nope, 68%

Old 08-02-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
small brains, He has an 82% approval rating among the Russian people as of May 2016. When's the last time a US president achieved those numbers? Bill Clinton? Nope, the highest he ever had was 73% Reagan? Nope, 68%
Well, I guess he's a shoe in to win the presidency of Russia then.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:11 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default What's the deal with Trump loving Putin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
What's the deal with Trump and a large segment of the Republicans admitation of Vladimir Putin? He's an authoritarian, a dictator and thug, that plays by his own rules and doesn't give a damn about humanity at large...maybe I just answered my own question. And Trump is on the record as saying he has met Putin and has a good relationship with him and that he has never met him and has no relationship...talk about insanity. Does he owe him some dough?

Donald Trump gets a Full Flop for whether he's had a relationship to Vladimir Putin | PolitiFact

They're right wing authoritarians. Putin is in the brotherhood.

Right-wing authoritarianism (RWA) is a personality and ideological variable studied in political, social, and personality psychology. Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...thoritarianism
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies