Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 11:06 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,046,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
For those of you who watches this show know what I mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKNGSvufqmI
The scripter of House of Cards did work for Hillary
Claire's political marriage of convenience may have some real life inspiration too. But the truly bisexual one may not be the husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 11:15 PM

18,986 posts, read 9,041,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yueng-ling View Post
No matter how you want to ridicule others, all the events truly happened. Just keep it in mind.
LOL. You are a true believer. Good for you. Don't let anyone ever tell you you don't look good in that spiffy tinfoil hat.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. You are a true believer. Good for you. Don't let anyone ever tell you you don't look good in that spiffy tinfoil hat.
I just said those people truly died. Nothing less nothing more.
Your post contains zero bits of useful information, on the other hand.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
I just said those people truly died. Nothing less nothing more.
Your post contains zero bits of useful information, on the other hand.
Oh, I know, I know. You're just asking questions, right?

Urban Dictionary: JAQing off

I think post #8 is my favorite of yours in this thread. Come on, admit it. You've been hanging out with the birthers, haven't you? LOL.

And then there's this gem:

Quote:
Yes. but as long as I do not fabricate stories...
Post # 8 kind of blows your cover there, yueng, all of your "golly-gee, I sure hope none of this is true" notwithstanding. And if you're not fabricating them yourself, you sure are disseminating them. I don't think you've missed a single outlandish one.

But hey, I'm a fan. I've enjoyed ridiculous wingnut theorists for years. Please, continue...

Old 08-03-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Oh, I know, I know. You're just asking questions, right?

Urban Dictionary: JAQing off

I think post #8 is my favorite of yours in this thread. Come on, admit it. You've been hanging out with the birthers, haven't you? LOL.

And then there's this gem:

Post # 8 kind of blows your cover there, yueng, all of your "golly-gee, I sure hope none of this is true" notwithstanding. And if you're not fabricating them yourself, you sure are disseminating them. I don't think you've missed a single outlandish one.

But hey, I'm a fan. I've enjoyed ridiculous wingnut theorists for years. Please, continue...

Don't you think your childish language is inappropriate in a forum designed for adults? Emotional, softly aggressive language actually hurts your credibility. Your lame attempt to sound humorous only generates noise for those who are serious. If you consider the whole thing worthless, you are not obliged to leave comments, especially when they contain no information.

As I said three times already, I just posted some true stories here without fabricating any information. Of course I have my thoughts, but that is not what you should control in a discussion.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:39 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,154,689 times
Quote:
As I said three times already, I just posted some true stories here without fabricating any information. Of course I have my thoughts, but that is not what you should control in a discussion.
Sure the facts are people die but to attribute those deaths to Bill and Hillary Clinton is just another attempt to smear people with not a shred of proof.
Its these types of stories that conspire to make righties come off as ...unbalanced and if you think this type of allegation is gaining more votes for the righty cause i think you are wrong.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:17 AM

1,099 posts, read 898,406 times
Don't let the ideologues with their sarcasm bother you Yeung-Ling (they'd walk off a cliff if told by their idols it would help the party). It's always been an interesting topic, mostly because when us little folk look at any friends, family, and associates we've know throughout our lifetime, we couldn't come remotely close to compiling a list like this. Many of us don't know anyone that died of a gunshot wound to the head, and most don't know anyone who committed suicide either. Even the well connected people I know with hundreds of associates can't come up with stuff like this. It's much easier to dismiss this type of stuff, then take it for what it is...strange coincidences. Just know none of this will ever be proved. Anyone that can lie to the FBI and get off with a hand slap is not going to go up on murder charges.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:06 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,063,358 times
Ever since the Clintons have come on the scene, "suicide" has become a verb.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:49 AM

58,736 posts, read 27,080,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Sure the facts are people die but to attribute those deaths to Bill and Hillary Clinton is just another attempt to smear people with not a shred of proof.
Its these types of stories that conspire to make righties come off as ...unbalanced and if you think this type of allegation is gaining more votes for the righty cause i think you are wrong.
"i think you are wrong."

You are free to submit YOUR "facts" on each of these cases.

Just "saying" you DON'T believe them means NOTHING.

It only shows your bias.

You NEED some FACTS to back up your claims.

Old 08-04-2016, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"i think you are wrong."

You are free to submit YOUR "facts" on each of these cases.

Just "saying" you DON'T believe them means NOTHING.

It only shows your bias.

You NEED some FACTS to back up your claims.
Why don't you say the same thing to the OP? He has spouted all kinds of ridiculous things but no one is asking him for FACTS to back up his claims.

(Innuendo and smears are not FACTS.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies