Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 02:28 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
only at the point of the bayonet..Even then I'll spit in they're eye!!!.
Agreed!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 09:56 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Obama is responsible for his own birther confusion. He had so little respect for the people of this country that he didn't think we had the right to see proof of his being a citizen even with his strange upbringing and global hopping.
he released his birth certificate to the public in june 2008 ( first presidential candidate to do so ). it was confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008.

these are facts you perpetually refuse to accept.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:03 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There is a large portion of the population that started to feel this way after a black man was elected.. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not...
It was his fundamental changing of America that has led people to dislike him. NOTHING to do with the man being half black and half white.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:52 AM

50,812 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
If Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump wins the presidency this November, you're going to have to respect them whether you like it or not. Hillary Clinton would be the first female president, and she will demand respect whether you agree with her or not. Trump will demand respect and honor as well as the first non politician president in a long time.
Nobody has to be respected.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:53 AM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times
It's my right as a US Citizen to exert my freedoms of belief, and I am not required to respect the POTUS if I choose not to. It's no different than exercising my freedom of speech.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:12 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
If Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump wins the presidency this November, you're going to have to respect them whether you like it or not. Hillary Clinton would be the first female president, and she will demand respect whether you agree with her or not. Trump will demand respect and honor as well as the first non politician president in a long time.
" you're going to have to respect them whether you like it or not"

PLEASE do NOT think you can speak for me.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:24 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,667,017 times
Quote:

No..... we don't. Respect is earned and not given freely. We have to acknowledge that they are our President but we do not have to respect them. Anyone demanding respect without merit is someone who will never get mine. Hillary will certainly never get one ounce of respect from me based on her track record. She's as vile as they come in my eyes. I'll carry that to my grave unless she somehow miraculously pulls a 180 and changes her ways. But we all know that will never happen. I'm still on the fence with Trump. He's not done anything to earn my respect nor disrespect yet. Time will tell where he falls with me. I do not support either of them at the moment.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:36 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
'Demand respect'? Nope, does not work that way. In my eyes, true respect is earned by being a good, honest person. Not by someone's title.

All anyone is entitled to is being treated humanely or with whatever formalities are necessary (saying yes sir/no sir to a cop, for instance).

Old 08-11-2016, 02:32 PM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Respect Hillary or Trump? Uhhhh...no. Obama's a lackwitted dolt who's an even bigger fraud than Duhbya and Bill Clinton was a murdering pig. But we do have to make some adjustments to tolerate these cretins to a minimum level.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:38 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Sorry, They have both already earned my disrespect.
This...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies