Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 03:38 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post

If you get high you have me there... Are you an expert at being stoned? And if so how has it affected your life..and the lives of others around you. Do you grow and process your own mj..or purchase it..know the end source..trust that they aren't harming the environment?
I'm an expert at being stoned -I don't really know how it has affected my life, as I generally lead the life I envisaged. Maybe a bit of lung damage. I don't see how the lives of those around me have been affected, other than occasionally missing out on the extra slice of cake that was left over.

Food production harms the environment on a global scale, so bleating on about the environmental damage of pot is close to meaningless. When you grow pot for yourself, a bag of horse poop, and a bit of seaweed feed are about all that are needed. Pot is a very easy care plant when grown on a small scale.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:43 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Me..I'm high on life..always have been always will be..I dont need NOR DO I WANT to experience life altered.
More likely you are high on power..... the power to tell other people how to live their lives.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:45 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I could most likely pass anything that you can pass. I am 68 and taking college classes as something to do. I am entering my junior year with a 3.9 GPA.( I got one "B'.) I have never been arrested In my life and have never smoked pot. But tests have shown that it has many medical benefits. I am a veteran and had my own business for 42 years, I had two businesses for about 10 years.
Way to go! Thank you for your service to our country.

I say those results, and the quality of Floorist's life in general, speak for themselves, and that it should not matter, and does not matter if cannabis is involved or not.

Old 08-15-2016, 03:45 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
I use to get high on life, but I built up a tolerance.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:14 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Quote:
...you have no idea how your measure of productivity with drugs on board was affected...
Well, let's put it this way. I'm better able to deal with stress, and there's an additional element (among many) that I look forward to from time to time. And my productivity (as if that should be the measure of one's existence) is just fine. I'm happy with who I am and what I do.

Quote:
...as to all your other miracle observations...
LOL! Oh, wait, let me get this straight: so I'm just *imagining* that music sounds profoundly richer and more involving and even visually stimulating. I'm just *imagining* that I enjoy the flavors and textures of food and the act of eating more. I'm just *imagining* that my orgasms seem to hit like the atom bomb and last five times longer. I'm just *imagining* that I enjoy painting more than usual and feel more free to express myself.

Well, if that's all it is, that I'm just *imagining* those things, then... that's fine, I'll take it!!

Your contentions are weird and ludicrous, as you're basically calling me a LIAR on things I wrote about experiencing in my own mind. You're possibly the most narrow-minded and disingenuous internet presence I've ever come across. You're actually really fascinating, in that respect. I think you and your posts could be replaced with an AI bot within a couple of years.
Quote:
I'm high on life.
The only things you love are Dopamine and Serotonin.
Quote:
I don't need NOR DO I WANT to experience life altered.
Good for you, but that's where it should stop. Why are you making it your life's work to try and tell OTHER people how THEY should live? Why do you feel you have a right to use FORCE to CONTROL others?
Quote:
Self-avowed propoters keep this thread going... and every marijuana thread on city data...
Oh, now you're tired of your own threads going on too long is it? Well, I've got a novel suggestion for you, then: why don't you stop posting in them yourself and why don't you stop creating new ones?

Old 08-15-2016, 04:27 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I think you and your posts could be replaced with an AI bot within a couple of years.
By golly, I think you've hit on it (no pun intended)!

What if he actually is an AI bot? It sure would explain a great many things...

Many of his posts reminds me of Eliza. If you know what I'm talking about then you're showing your age.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:44 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Well, let's put it this way. I'm better able to deal with stress, and there's an additional element (among many) that I look forward to from time to time. And my productivity (as if that should be the measure of one's existence) is just fine. I'm happy with who I am and what I do.

LOL! Oh, wait, let me get this straight: so I'm just *imagining* that music sounds profoundly richer and more involving and even visually stimulating. I'm just *imagining* that I enjoy the flavors and textures of food and the act of eating more. I'm just *imagining* that my orgasms seem to hit like the atom bomb and last five times longer. I'm just *imagining* that I enjoy painting more than usual and feel more free to express myself.

Well, if that's all it is, that I'm just *imagining* those things, then... that's fine, I'll take it!!

Your contentions are weird and ludicrous, as you're basically calling me a LIAR on things I wrote about experiencing in my own mind. You're possibly the most narrow-minded and disingenuous internet presence I've ever come across. You're actually really fascinating, in that respect. I think you and your posts could be replaced with an AI bot within a couple of years.The only things you love are Dopamine and Serotonin. Good for you, but that's where it should stop. Why are you making it your life's work to try and tell OTHER people how THEY should live? Why do you feel you have a right to use FORCE to CONTROL others?Oh, now you're tired of your own threads going on too long is it? Well, I've got a novel suggestion for you, then: why don't you stop posting in them yourself and why don't you stop creating new ones?
So I take it you disagree with the links I provided you?
My life's work addresses criminality... And violations of civil code.. bad behavior and neighbors not getting along
I don't call people liars generally..and I haven't called you one . If you feel like you are being untruthful that's all on you. I provided links that show you are wrong.. but I don't know you and make no judgement about your truthfulness
I even sought out fairly liberal sources...darn
I do think people who use drugs ARE lying to themselves intrinsically...as drugs destroy stasis..or the natural state of the body
What we are seeing folks is the world polluted by pot...and a host of other ways to chemically flee reality.

I'll never tire of chatting with potheads and propoters... It increases my expertise... I've actually referred to internet posting in police reports as evidence of the behavior and attitudes of people who use mj.This information can potentially be used in legal precedings. Certainly social media was used heavily in the formation of Granny 12 plant.
I keep posting links and evidence of a world polluted by mj... Others just want to attack the messenger.. evidence shows that marijuana production is an environmental disaster especially in a state like California where we can't even grow enough food...

Food or marijuana..which is more important.?
Water is life...and the mj weed uses up to six gallons per plant per day.

One of the non enforcement aspects of the MIS system project that I am working is demonstrating through real time scene video is the drying up of rivers streams springs and other water sources diverted to mj growing...which is why fish and game is a growers worse nightmare

When I speak with a lot of users they relay how good mj is..how it's their sacred right . How it heals every ailment under the sun

Posting evidence to the contrary puts one squarely in the cross hairs of very dysfunctional drug users... And all drug users cannot be trusted. It goes with the landscape

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-15-2016 at 05:02 PM..

Old 08-15-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
More likely you are high on power..... the power to tell other people how to live their lives.
Do you have anything to actually add to the thread or just demonstrate the behavior so often copied by potproponents

Old 08-15-2016, 07:40 PM

and this... from a northern California county

Hornbrook, Klamath River, Seiad Valley areas
and this
Thinking of moving to the North Coast? Read this first!
(see post 1)
tells you how rural America is being overtaken by dope growing and people who care only for drugs and money

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-15-2016 at 07:52 PM..

Old 08-15-2016, 07:45 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
Quote:
Food or marijuana..which is more important.?
You really think Americans need more food? ----- Ummm ----- okkaaaay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies