Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 07:36 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Oakland buddy, I know plenty about the inner city. I learned earlynin just what time it was.

So called community leaders lining their pockets, the back slapping brothas and sistas making deals for themselves, putting on the nines for public appearances all the while raping the poor and telling them they were looking out for them, just make sure to get to the street walk on time.

Yeah I saw the black leaders making the whites out to be the rookery of misery all the time they were the ones stealing and protecting wide brim hatted blacks dealing drugs and turning 12 and 13year old girls into prostitutes. But don't worry about that now you hear me, we gots mo to think bout. Go down West Mac and flag. You do right and Kinks at McClymonds will take care of stuff.

Yeah, I know all about your kind. Sit there yapping about the klan while you put on hoodies and go watch the gangbang.

Before you even imply someone is a.member of the klan better look in the mirror but take off the hoodie first so you can look that person in the face.

Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310
"Are you a clan member?"
Jessee Jackson Jr and wifey were classic examples of corruption and convicted of using campaign funds to make 3000 personal purchases, most of it on goofy stuff like Disney and Michael Jackson crap. He had more opportunities than most people, regardless of race, prestigious pre- school, private military academy, under grad and masters degree and credibility in some circles via his father.

Corruption crosses all races, political parties and economic backgrounds. ( Down state young and up and coming white Republican Congressman exhibited the same pattern of using campaign funds to feather his own nest with bizarre acquisistions. )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 07:40 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
It's like the big elephant in the room . If you bring up any criticism of the BLM group they will accuse you of racism . So many accusations of racism these days that the term has almost lost it's meaning .
I think a group that has called for " defunding police departments " , Accusing Israel of genocide , demanding reparations , segregating protests and telling " whites and white media to go to the back " and holding blacks only groups in PUBLIC libraries and then crying " racist" when told they can't do that is asking to be criticized .

The problem is too many won't , for fear of being called "racist" and that's what they count on.
They are turning off a lot of their allies and I could see them going more in the direction of Nation of Islam or "new black panther party " .

It looks like there are already several spin off or splinter groups .
Millions March NYC is one

https://mobile.twitter.com/MillionsMarch

They like to chant around the city saying " F the police"
They refer to America as Amerikkka

They do use the hashtag #blacklivesmatter

One thing I noticed also is that if someone does something negative BLM supporters will claim that person wasn't involved with BLM.

Old 08-10-2016, 08:28 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Time for Obama to go on a Golfing trip.
What specifically do you expect a POTUS to do about shootings / himicides at the municipal level?

Did you hold Reagan and Bush responsible for the massive uptick in homicides mostly in large cities, during their terms, fueled by the crack cocaine epidemic. The homicide rate for young black males more than doubled between 1984-7.

When Guiliani takes his millionth bow for reducing crime in NYC during his term, did you ever question how crime substantially dropped all over the US and he rode the wave?

No worries. Trump promised that effective 1/20/2017, when he is inaugurated, crime will ( magically?) stop in the US cause he's the law and order president.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:26 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,505,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
What specifically do you expect a POTUS to do about shootings / himicides at the municipal level?

Did you hold Reagan and Bush responsible for the massive uptick in homicides mostly in large cities, during their terms, fueled by the crack cocaine epidemic. The homicide rate for young black males more than doubled between 1984-7.

When Guiliani takes his millionth bow for reducing crime in NYC during his term, did you ever question how crime substantially dropped all over the US and he rode the wave?

No worries. Trump promised that effective 1/20/2017, when he is inaugurated, crime will ( magically?) stop in the US cause he's the law and order president.
Obama promused allot of things and gas delivered us nothing more than a soup sandwhich

Old 08-10-2016, 09:39 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
It's like the big elephant in the room . If you bring up any criticism of the BLM group they will accuse you of racism . So many accusations of racism these days that the term has almost lost it's meaning .
I think a group that has called for " defunding police departments " , Accusing Israel of genocide , demanding reparations , segregating protests and telling " whites and white media to go to the back " and holding blacks only groups in PUBLIC libraries and then crying " racist" when told they can't do that is asking to be criticized .

The problem is too many won't , for fear of being called "racist" and that's what they count on.
They are turning off a lot of their allies and I could see them going more in the direction of Nation of Islam or "new black panther party " .

It looks like there are already several spin off or splinter groups .
Millions March NYC is one

https://mobile.twitter.com/MillionsMarch

They like to chant around the city saying " F the police"
They refer to America as Amerikkka

They do use the hashtag #blacklivesmatter

One thing I noticed also is that if someone does something negative BLM supporters will claim that person wasn't involved with BLM.
Well most criticism from the right of BLM is rooted in racism. Most but not all...

Just like most opposition to the civil rights movement and abolitionist movement before that was rooted in racism.. You can always predict a group's intentions by looking at their past actions and opinions...

Old 08-10-2016, 10:00 AM

72,965 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianThomas View Post
This is why Black Lives Matter is a complete joke.

They (blacks) do nothing but slaughter each other amass - completely violent murders.

And then they wonder why police are heavy handed when dealing with black people? Is anyone so blind as to see the real reason? I somehow doubt police are heavy handed when dealing with Asians or Indians.

Until Blacks stop acting like animals and killing each other for everything, other races will continue to fear them, flee neighborhoods where they go, and basically want to get away from them as quick as possible.

I am an Indian from South Africa and I took my family from the country to the United States when majority rule came in effect because Black crime became too much to deal with. That's why I live in a nice, White but most importantly SAFE community.

I don't want to experience what I did in South Africa ever again. Some people literally have no respect for human life.
You talking about me as well? I'm Black and most Blacks I know aren't slaughtering each other. Do you have anything better to do than complain about Blacks?

Old 08-10-2016, 10:04 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianThomas View Post
This is why Black Lives Matter is a complete joke.

They (blacks) do nothing but slaughter each other amass - completely violent murders.

And then they wonder why police are heavy handed when dealing with black people? Is anyone so blind as to see the real reason? I somehow doubt police are heavy handed when dealing with Asians or Indians.

Until Blacks stop acting like animals and killing each other for everything, other races will continue to fear them, flee neighborhoods where they go, and basically want to get away from them as quick as possible.

I am an Indian from South Africa and I took my family from the country to the United States when majority rule came in effect because Black crime became too much to deal with. That's why I live in a nice, White but most importantly SAFE community.

I don't want to experience what I did in South Africa ever again. Some people literally have no respect for human life.
It looks like someone is bitter because apartheid ended...

Old 08-10-2016, 10:05 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,611,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
Boy, 10, wounded as Chicago marks deadliest day in 13 years - Chicago Tribune

More completely senseless murders, children and grandparents getting caught in the crossfire. A 10 year old boy shot in the back while playing in his front yard. I suppose we can expect a statement today from Hillary? And certainly there will be BLM marches to bring attention to this, right? ....

*chirp chirp*
I'm sure glad that Chicago's a gun free zone... imagine how many more of these tragedies we'd hear about if they were allowed weapons?

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.
I'm a good guy, and I'm packing... questions?

Old 08-10-2016, 10:07 AM

72,965 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It looks like someone is bitter because apartheid ended...
I would say so myself.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:08 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,611,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
We're all better off when he does.
The idea of him swinging so hard that his club wraps around his own head is overpowering me at the moment...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies