Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 02:59 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
What involvement did they have with Seth Rich?

He worked for the DNC? So anyone who works for the DNC now and who dies gets added to the list of bodies?

Do you realize how ludicrous that is?
The real question is.....how high does the body count go before it begins to raise your eyebrow?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 03:46 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
No, it's called "critical thinking", you should try it some time.

A man is shot and killed in the middle of the night, yet his wallet, watch, etc. are still with him? It's wasn't a robbery.
Thank you. That's called Logic 101.
Rather than the flip side, which is called.... 'believe the media and whatever they tell you".

Someone is LYING here. There was no robbery.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:49 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Just what I thought. All innuendo. You don't have any proof, just an unsubstantiated theory... This is one reason out of many why the majority of Americans don't listen to conspiracy theorist...

EVERY LIB tends to ignore or rationalize the hundreds of "weird conicidences" associated with the Clintons.

Clearly, the Clintons are an organized crime operation set on enriching themselves. It takes an extraordinary fool to ignore all of the "odd activities" of the Clintons and simply ignore them.

It is amazing that we have entered a realm of the "cult leader" in politics (Hitler, Castro, and Perone) in which the actions of a political leader are totally ignored in blind support of the Fuhrer.

Heil Hillary!

Old 08-11-2016, 07:49 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Big difference is the Clintons knew these people or had some business with all of them. How many people do you know personally that have been murdered? Most don't know any.
Most of the people on the list weren't murdered. And I've known 4 people that were murdered. I've known several people who've committed suicide. I've known several people that have died in car accidents. I've known two people that died in a plane crash. I've known someone that died in an explosion from fireworks. I've known two people who were using false names and backgrounds, who have since disappeared.

The truth of the matter is that the Clintons have lived a long time and they have lived very full lives. They've met a lot of people, and over the course of time a good number of those people have died. And nutjobs spend a whole lot of time coming up with scenarios trying to connect the Clintons with their deaths.

Old 08-11-2016, 08:06 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,171 times
Quote:
Most of the people on the list weren't murdered. And I've known 4 people that were murdered. I've known several people who've committed suicide. I've known several people that have died in car accidents. I've known two people that died in a plane crash. I've known someone that died in an explosion from fireworks. I've known two people who were using false names and backgrounds, who have since disappeared.

The truth of the matter is that the Clintons have lived a long time and they have lived very full lives. They've met a lot of people, and over the course of time a good number of those people have died. And nutjobs spend a whole lot of time coming up with scenarios trying to connect the Clintons with their deaths.
I would hate to be in your circle lol.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:06 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
I would hate to be in your circle lol.
Get old enough, and you'll be in a similar circle. People die, sometimes tragically.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:06 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
EVERY LIB tends to ignore or rationalize the hundreds of "weird conicidences" associated with the Clintons.

Clearly, the Clintons are an organized crime operation set on enriching themselves. It takes an extraordinary fool to ignore all of the "odd activities" of the Clintons and simply ignore them.

It is amazing that we have entered a realm of the "cult leader" in politics (Hitler, Castro, and Perone) in which the actions of a political leader are totally ignored in blind support of the Fuhrer.

Heil Hillary!
I'm not rationalizing anything. All I ask for is proof! If you can't provide any proof it's more likely your claims are more fantasy than truth..

Old 08-12-2016, 12:14 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:

Dang! A real life Grimm Reaper...

Old 08-12-2016, 01:53 AM

13,246 posts, read 7,304,105 times
It is strange that Rich was shot in the back from what Police say was a Robbery nothing was taken from Rich. If Rich had anything to do with the support of the DNC email system he would have access and could have easily gotten the emails.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:11 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Timing, the timing of all of these deaths is suspicious in itself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies