Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 03:27 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
If a little more than 200,000 European Jews actually survived the war in Europe, then even if all of them went to Israel (less than 100,000 did) there is no way they replaced the 700,000 Arabs that left. The Jews had little in the way of armaments back then compared to those of the Arabs. And for some reason you accept the Arab version of history that they were driven off by a small amount of Jews. The exodus of Arabs was ordered by the Grand Mufti ,who coordinated the attack from Egypt, to leave so all the Jews could be easily killed where they stood without hitting any Arabs. The Mandate area was attacked from all sides (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt). The Arabs were over confident then as much as the Egypt Judo fighter was now.

You must be in one of those countries that have a internet restriction. The outflow of primarily Muslim Arabs were replaced by a inflow of North African and Middle Eastern Jews who were evicted from their homes even though those countries were not part of any war. They arrived AFTER the war was over in 1949.
I definitely think he has restricted internet access since he wasn't aware of the fact that the Chinese women's gymnastics team was stripped of their gold metals for lying/cheating at the 2000 Olympics. (I am referring to a different conversation I have had with him in the past)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 03:31 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:

You must be in one of those countries that have a internet restriction. The outflow of primarily Muslim Arabs were replaced by a inflow of North African and Middle Eastern Jews who were evicted from their homes even though those countries were not part of any war. They arrived AFTER the war was over in 1949.
Yes ... I often tell people that it was the Arab countries that helped create Israel. They kicked out hundreds of thousands of Jews living in North African and Middle Eastern countries. They confiscated all the property and valuables of those unfortunate Jews and stole all their money as well. The majority of Jews in Israel are not Europeans nor descendants of Europeans.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:38 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
We don't know if any or all of athletes are actually Muslims. They may be Christian Arabs.

Yeah, Egypt is about 90% Muslim.......so I'm gunna guess?????

Old 08-14-2016, 03:45 PM

Looks like the Egyptian retired b/c of the controversy. And for those who were wondering, not only is he a Muslim, but a Salafist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_El_Shehaby

Old 08-14-2016, 03:50 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Looks like the Egyptian retired b/c of the controversy. And for those who were wondering, not only is he a Muslim, but a Salafist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_El_Shehaby
I know,I mentioned what he was back on #84.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:58 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,049,263 times
Quote:
I definitely think he has restricted internet access since he wasn't aware of the fact that the Chinese women's gymnastics team was stripped of their gold metals for lying/cheating at the 2000 Olympics. (I am referring to a different conversation I have had with him in the past)
Oh I'm perfectly aware of that. One girl was 14 back then and everyone in China (who cares about gymnastics) knows that.
So you lost a debate in another thread and tries to fight back here? LMAO

Old 08-14-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Yes ... I often tell people that it was the Arab countries that helped create Israel. They kicked out hundreds of thousands of Jews living in North African and Middle Eastern countries. They confiscated all the property and valuables of those unfortunate Jews and stole all their money as well. The majority of Jews in Israel are not Europeans nor descendants of Europeans.
Europeans persecuted Jews too. Why not make a country of Israel in Germany?

Old 08-14-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yueng-ling View Post
Oh I'm perfectly aware of that. One girl was 14 back then and everyone in China (who cares about gymnastics) knows that.
So you lost a debate in another thread and tries to fight back here? LMAO
Go back and look for the post where you called me a liar for stating that China was stripped of gold in Olympic gymnastics.

you can't admit you're wrong. Which you do a lot because you're wrong quite often.

Old 08-14-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
If a little more than 200,000 European Jews actually survived the war in Europe, then even if all of them went to Israel (less than 100,000 did) there is no way they replaced the 700,000 Arabs that left. The Jews had little in the way of armaments back then compared to those of the Arabs. And for some reason you accept the Arab version of history that they were driven off by a small amount of Jews. The exodus of Arabs was ordered by the Grand Mufti ,who coordinated the attack from Egypt, to leave so all the Jews could be easily killed where they stood without hitting any Arabs. The Mandate area was attacked from all sides (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt). The Arabs were over confident then as much as the Egypt Judo fighter was now.

You must read western media only and speak no other language than English?
Do you know all other people in the world do not hold the same views as Westerners (no matter how you brag your freedom of speech)?

Old 08-14-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Go back and look for the post where you called me a liar for stating that China was stripped of gold in Olympic gymnastics.

you can't admit you're wrong. Which you do a lot because you're wrong quite often.
No, I didn't call you a liar for THAT reason. You were talking about current Chinese gymnasts and they ARE all over 16.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies