Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2016, 01:40 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times

Advertisements

Again there is no excuse for what has happen and the BLM again has lost more credibility. This guy was a criminal and he was not exactly going to make peace with the Officer. Just to remind the thug enhancers on this site the Officer was a Dedicated Black Officer trying to make his beat safe.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:41 PM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
We are going to find out.

Not me.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:44 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I posted an example above where a police officer ignored his instruction to wear a body camera numerous times. What good are reforms that are not enacted?

Report: No fingerprints, DNA tie suspected car theft to gun | New Mexico News - KOAT Home

The system overall is defending his actions.

I have been in a position to see the corrupt system working from the inside. It wasn't used against me personally. Too often it is not about justice but rather promotions and filling the coffers with money. If someone wants to argue that to get rid of this we have to raise taxes, I'll listen.

I do not hate cops. I hate an unfair justice system.

Totally agree. In the u$ the "justice" system is unfair-to the poor be they black, white, purple, or green

Old 08-16-2016, 01:46 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Exclamation The Path!

If reasonable citizens look at this whole issue. It relates to the failed polices of Obama for not improving Black American Lives and protecting our Borders from Illegals who steel American Jobs. Not keeping our Rust belt form rusting.

As for the rioters we can link Soros who have been inciting riots around the country , while his son plays nice with President Obama. Soros has funded the Ferguson riots, Baltimore and LA.

it time we get to the bottom of this instead of worrying about the end result on the street. This will not get better if we do not follow the money right back to Soros and the Black Panthers.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:48 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
If reasonable citizens look at this whole issue. It relates to the failed polices of Obama for not improving Black American Lives and protecting our Borders from Illegals who steel American Jobs. Not keeping our Rust belt form rusting.

As for the rioters we can link Soros who have been inciting riots around the country , while his son plays nice with President Obama. Soros has funded the Ferguson riots, Baltimore and LA.

it time we get to the bottom of this instead of worrying about the end result on the street. This will not get better if we do not follow the money right back to Soros and the Black Panthers.
The truth is, no President has helped improved the lives of Black Americans. President Obama is like every other President that came along. No change.D, R, whatever. Black Americans get put last by everyone, if at all.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:51 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,232,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The truth is, no President has helped improved the lives of Black Americans. President Obama is like every other President that came along. No change.D, R, whatever. Black Americans get put last by everyone, if at all.

Mainly by blacks.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:52 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Mainly by blacks.
I was talking about the politicians, not individuals.

Old 08-16-2016, 02:02 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
There wasn't even a generalization in that statement.
It was.

Quote:
Cite your sources. Show me a new recruit getting near six figures to work on the Chicago West side.
I'm done. I will not discuss things with the dishonest. If you want to go back to your original claim and apologize for changing it, O.K.

Old 08-16-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
That doesn't excuse Obama for actually doing harm.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-wealth...adf#.riahay2sa

No, not all blacks are poor but they are unevenly so.

Old 08-16-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
I do agree with many of your points here in this thread and about lying cops. Me, my brother and many other white boys also fell and continue to fall victim to lying cops, and get treated like sh*t by Corporate America-whom I despise. It isn't just blacks victimized by these bad actors, plenty of whites get the shaft as well. Do we burn down our homes and threaten violence? some do yes, but most realize that will really make it worse. you arent wrong, you're also not alone. why do you think I left America- certainly not to frolic with kangaroos
I have noted that it is not just blacks that are affected by this. I support BLM because they are at least doing something about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies