Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 08:54 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Are you denying that the GOP is anti-gay?
Maybe they're pro-straight???

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2016, 09:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Are you denying that the GOP is anti-gay?
Yep. It's kind of crazy though that you'll keep attacking the right but support allowing people who jail and murder gays, then again you liberals never really made any sense. You just do believe what the liberal media tells you to believe. Do you realize they are anti-drinking too. oops

Old 08-15-2016, 11:32 PM

8,229 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Thank You.

It's only a problem to them when black people say it.
Maybe if they spoke intelligently it wouldn't be such a problem. I took the same English classes as a poor white student as those who were poor blacks. It wasn't that hard to learn basic grammar. They chose not to learn. They chose to cut up and socialize instead of trying to learn anything. People who did try to learn became their targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
It's a problem when black people use it as an excuse to beat random white people and burn down buildings.

Yes, and this also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post

The only answer is education. But when you have culture of rejecting education as "acting white " I don't know how that is going to change.

They chose that. White people did not choose that for them. They lie and claim they had no opportunity for education when they do have the opportunity and actively reject it.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:44 PM

Did you hear them saying "beat up white people" in that video? I wonder how the whites that are marching with them feel about that?

Old 08-16-2016, 12:02 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Did you hear them saying "beat up white people" in that vio? I wonder how the whites that are marching with them feel about that?
Well, those are the first ones they turn on when they work their way into a frenzy. The kid that was shot in the neck was one of thier victims.

Old 08-16-2016, 06:47 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I posted this in the Milwaukee thread earlier today.

Hysterical. So far removed from reality.

Then another young black male said something along the lines of "we aren't killing each other. They (police) are."

Twilight Zone material. That's all you can say.

That's because he probably hasn't read a book, newspaper or new magazine in his entire life.

What can you expect pot of people like him?

Coherent, rational thought?

Old 08-16-2016, 06:52 AM

89,009 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Count yourself lucky you got a free home and quit complaining that you didn't get a garage added to it.
I didn't get a free home. But tens of thousands of Americans 5+ years behind on their mortgage payments did/will because the statute of limitations on foreclosure has/will run out. The Federal Reserve created $2 Trillion in QE to buy Fannie- and Freddie-issued MBS. Those will just gradually roll off as they mature, reducing the balance of such held on the Federal Reserve's H.4.1

Meanwhile, those tens of thousands of mortgage-defaulting Americans get their homes for free and the US $ is devalued by that $2 Trillion of QE artificially pumped into the economy.

(Facts and data cited and documented in this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/45139228-post110.html)

Old 08-16-2016, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I didn't get a free home. But tens of thousands of Americans 5+ years behind on their mortgage payments did/will because the statute of limitations on foreclosure has/will run out. The Federal Reserve created $2 Trillion in QE to buy Fannie- and Freddie-issued MBS. Those will just gradually roll off as they mature, reducing the balance of such held on the Federal Reserve's H.4.1

Meanwhile, those tens of thousands of mortgage-defaulting Americans get their homes for free and the US $ is devalued by that $2 Trillion of QE artificially pumped into the economy.

(Facts and data cited and documented in this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/45139228-post110.html)
Yep, once again government rewards failure.

What a country!

Old 08-16-2016, 09:11 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I didn't get a free home.
You did.

Old 08-16-2016, 10:22 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,455,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
thug life

Sounds like an idea for a magazine title. There used to be a (Soviet propaganda for U.S. consumption) magazine called Soviet Life.

Can you imagine what the ads in Thug Life would be like?

I would crowdfund and launch it, but then I'd be derided for appropriating thug culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies