Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 12:22 PM

1,544 posts, read 920,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Racist crackers"
Don't go there. Stay in that hot seat where you belong. Quit trying to use my post as an excuse for your vitriol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
Go to YouTube and do a search for (White Guy) Colin Flaherty and (Black Guy) TN (sic?) Sotomayor and their thoughts on Black violence. Both of these guys have some interesting perspectives on issues.
Neither of these YouTubers are to be trusted. Flaherty incites propaganda and Sotomayor is an Uncle Ruckus. Hell, this dude Sotomoisture called for a Black holocaust and told whites to kill Black people on site. He's a traitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 01:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,856,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Don't go there. Stay in that hot seat where you belong. Quit trying to use my post as an excuse for your vitriol.

Neither of these YouTubers are to be trusted. Flaherty incites propaganda and Sotomayor is an Uncle Ruckus. Hell, this dude Sotomoisture called for a Black holocaust and told whites to kill Black people on site. He's a traitor.
BLM ain't to be trusted, either. Period. Sad cause some of their members are trying to take care of business but, the rest are race baiting terrorists, kinda like a "Black" KKK.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:43 PM

1,544 posts, read 920,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
BLM ain't to be trusted, either. Period. Sad cause some of their members are trying to take care of business but, the rest are race baiting terrorists, kinda like a "Black" KKK.
I don't even focus on the idiots causing madness in the group, but wouldn't go as far as calling them race-baiting terrorists, either. They're simply bad apples who've infected the bunch. I'm not going to accuse the whole group because of a few trolls within, but that's just me. Let these aforementioned trolls in the group plot their own downfall.

Old 08-27-2016, 03:27 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,528,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Cops are killing unarmed blacks, including black children and getting off scott-free. And what about people like Dylann roof?

How can you let the noise created to change the subject overshadow these real issues? Yes, It's uncalled for for a black person to beat up a white person because they're white. I'm not here to justify that. All I'm saying is blacks have been undervalued, disenfranchised and murdered for years and things are boiling over just like they did in the 60s...

Stop the oppression and the chants to kill cops stops along with it...
If it's anger and frustration, then at least allow that bad things may be happening on both sides due to anger and frustration.

I'm not ignoring any of the murders committed by cops, or the way they've been protected, or the actions taken by sicko racists like Dylan Roof, but following the killing of so many cops, now they're angry and more trigger happy, so where does this end?

And I'm no fan of the police, but the amount of *s* they take in certain communities is ridiculous. In Chicago, yesterday, there were shots being fired their way while people yelled, "Run b*tch, run." They're being taunted, goaded, shot at, and then highly criticized because they aren't doing enough, with some people there suggesting they should be stopping males with baggy pants to see if they're carrying and should be banging doors down. Please - if the police started doing that they'd be yelling profiling, discrimination and police abuse. The cops cannot win. And they're so busy going from one crime scene to the next, that there are parts of Chicago with NO police coverage. None.

So where does it end? How does it end? Both sides are wrong. There is racism on both sides. Until both sides start admitting that and dealing with those who are racist and behaving badly - all of this will continue.

Old 08-27-2016, 03:31 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,555,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
As if it was "a guy".

I have heard similar things from many in this sad execution of a movement.
Just today on the radio on the way home I heard quite a few calling for attacks on white people.

You likely have to and saying it is one person is dishonest.
Somebody needs to follow the money these people saying things like that are getting and the person paying out that money needs to be behind bars for inciting to riot. We all know who is behind these "demonstrators." In reality they are paid agitators. In an honest administration, the government would be on top of this. This president and justice department encourages them to riot. We need new people in office that are for law and order.

Last edited by NCN; 08-27-2016 at 03:40 PM..

Old 08-27-2016, 03:38 PM

13,986 posts, read 14,906,118 times
pointing out racism=/=racism

Old 08-27-2016, 03:51 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,269,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContrarianEcon View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ni_coefficient

The poor are too poor and the rich are too rich. The black population has it worse than the white population and so they have more unrest.

Pay the bottom better and this all goes away.

I don't think I was clear enough. Paying the bottom well and putting them to work makes everyone better off, and solves the problem of the current unrest in this country.
But why attack innocent White people?

They have done nothing wrong

Is it not time the energy from this angst and anger be directed against those responsible. These poor or whatever White people are clearly not.

Cowardly if you ask me .

Old 08-27-2016, 04:56 PM

270 posts, read 197,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
Facts notwithstanding, I really fail to see how the answer to the claim that black people are disproportionately targeted by the police for simply being black should be answered by singling out and attacking white people for simply being white.

How can you claim the moral highground when you willingly engage in the very same behavior you are condemning in others? I remember the LA riots as well and it was the same thing. I really don't get it.

Why is racism wrong and contemptible when white people do it but apparently OK for Blacks to do in response?!
By encouraging blacks to hate white people you encourage more white people to hate black people even more. That way you can point to increasing white hostility as a sign that we live in an "oppressive, racist" nation, thereby justifying more protests, more riots and more racism. Nice little circle.
Genius, really.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:57 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,801,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
The latest news in Milwaukee where white people are being singled out and attacked... for simply being WHITE is disgusting and utterly confounding. As I understand it, the rioting was sparked by the shooting of a black man by a black police officer. Facts notwithstanding, I really fail to see how the answer to the claim that black people are disproportionately targeted by the police for simply being black should be answered by singling out and attacking white people for simply being white.

How can you claim the moral highground when you willingly engage in the very same behavior you are condemning in others? I remember the LA riots as well and it was the same thing. I really don't get it.

Why is racism wrong and contemptible when white people do it but apparently OK for Blacks to do in response?!
Rage Revenge

Old 08-27-2016, 05:02 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,553,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
where did blm ever say they support white people getting beat up.

some random black guy spouting off on youtube doesnt mean anything

So BLM Marching in the streets chanting that they want "Dead" Cops doesn't count for you? Go sell that to some folks who don't know any better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies