Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 05:09 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
When you start an argument out with a fallacy it won't be able to hold water...

We all know where the vast majority of racism comes from in America and it's not BLM...

we know that the only other group that equals the Racism of BLM is the KKK. They are birds of a feather, in reverse. Maybe they should grow equally large and then they can fight it out among themselves and we can all watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Not surprising, it's easy to be confused when you're not informed. Cops aren't just now killing black folks. They've been killing black folks for a long, long time. The thing now is many more people have cameras and are able to record.

Doesn't matter how many Cameras are out there. The fact is, that Blacks commit more crimes and have many more encounters with the Police than whites do. You can't fight number facts. when you have 14% of the population committing over 50% of the murders in this Country, you have the reason there are more recorded events with Blacks than Whites.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
One of these threads again...?

Listen, OP. You have idiots within a group who do idiotic things. So why are you blaming the whole group?

That's like me accusing all whites of being racist crackers when only pockets of them are indeed racist crackers.

So if you or others in this forum want to accuse any nonwhite person of being racist, gather your facts first before you point fingers.

I blame the whole group, since they are, in fact Racists, if they join a group that promotes Death to White Cops, and inspires Cop Killings. All the members in the KKK are called racists, even if they did not participate in any actions. They don't get a free pass. Neither does BLM. They are all in it, and know what they are joining. You can't spin that.

No its not like you accusing "All" whites, since no one said "All" Blacks. It would be like you accusing everyone in the KKK, which I know you would, as being racists. If we are speaking of apples, stick to apples.

I would be the first to accuse BLM as being a "Racist" organization, of the same Caliber of the KKK, in its worst years, and that they are responsible for the deaths of many Police and White people, with their racist dribble and calling for White folks to be killed and attacked. Not "ALL" Blacks , as your trying to spin it, but BLM Membership, all of them.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:52 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,952,353 times
BLM

Big Lies Matter.

Old 08-27-2016, 07:24 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I blame the whole group, since they are, in fact Racists, if they join a group that promotes Death to White Cops, and inspires Cop Killings. All the members in the KKK are called racists, even if they did not participate in any actions. They don't get a free pass. Neither does BLM. They are all in it, and know what they are joining. You can't spin that.

No its not like you accusing "All" whites, since no one said "All" Blacks. It would be like you accusing everyone in the KKK, which I know you would, as being racists. If we are speaking of apples, stick to apples.

I would be the first to accuse BLM as being a "Racist" organization, of the same Caliber of the KKK, in its worst years, and that they are responsible for the deaths of many Police and White people, with their racist dribble and calling for White folks to be killed and attacked. Not "ALL" Blacks , as your trying to spin it, but BLM Membership, all of them.
Then you're just another individual whose mind is closed off from reality. That shows your true character which isn't anything good.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:28 PM

777 posts, read 881,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
The latest news in Milwaukee where white people are being singled out and attacked... for simply being WHITE is disgusting and utterly confounding. As I understand it, the rioting was sparked by the shooting of a black man by a black police officer. Facts notwithstanding, I really fail to see how the answer to the claim that black people are disproportionately targeted by the police for simply being black should be answered by singling out and attacking white people for simply being white.

How can you claim the moral highground when you willingly engage in the very same behavior you are condemning in others? I remember the LA riots as well and it was the same thing. I really don't get it.

Why is racism wrong and contemptible when white people do it but apparently OK for Blacks to do in response?!
Groups like BLM will always be targeted
by rogue elements who will attempt to
attach themselves to the organization.
The media seems to follow those elements
because it makes for good ratings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies