Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2016, 08:05 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,215 times

Advertisements

Oh brother. That is your focus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayleah View Post
Except they aren't staying out of the way. They want to pass laws about which bathrooms you can use, what the definition of marriage should be, a woman's right to birth control. If Republicans were truly about leaving people alone and staying out of their way they would not be the party of the evangelicals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2016, 08:05 AM

148 posts, read 137,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Dems are ALL criminals, including their voters.
Yup, sure, even though the majority of people go to work every day, pay their taxes and continue to live normal lives... regardless of who's in office.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:09 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I take responsibility for myself and don't attribute to or blame my personal outcomes on any president or party.

I am not voting for either nominee.
Personally I wouldn't vote for Trump but I need to do my part not letting Hillary win.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:11 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Well considering that every public bathroom I've ever been in has stalls, this isn't happening.

And it's that kind of hyperbole that make the far right seem crazy.
Oh really? I bet you haven't been outside of your room much.

Far right? Personally I believe we should have the choice to use any restroom we want but I also understand there are perverts, child molesters and rapists in the world.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Oh brother. That is your focus?
Nope, not my focus. Just a counterpoint to the Republicans like to stay out of people's way and smaller government talking point.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post

Far right? Personally I believe we should have the choice to use any restroom we want but I also understand there are perverts, child molesters and rapists in the world.
And how exactly do bathroom laws prevent perverts, child molesters and rapists?

Old 08-20-2016, 08:18 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
And how exactly do bathroom laws prevent perverts, child molesters and rapists?
Truth be told, its up to whoever owns the bathroom as to uses it. Just as you do within your own home.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:33 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,215 times
Man from Ferguson is on TV while a building is burning in the background saying all they need there in Ferguson is an opportunity. You give us an opportunity, and I'll make it work for our community.

What would you do for that man?

Quote:
Nope, not my focus. Just a counterpoint to the Republicans like to stay out of people's way and smaller government talking point.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:35 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:

90% of instances of child molestation occurs between a minor and someone known to them. 50% of molestations occur between family members.

70% of rapists are known to their victims and 50% of rapes occur in the victim's residence or residence of someone known to them.

I have no reccolection of a minor being molested or a woman raped by a man dressed as a woman in a public restroom.

No one checks ID before granting access to a public bathroom. Absolutely nothing has ever prevented a man from altering their appearance to gain access to the ladies room

Old 08-20-2016, 08:43 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Have you ever lived in a communist country? Do you know what it is like? If not, go learn a few things before you laugh again.
Bread lines are so international retro. What's cooler than throwing on a Che tshirt and waiting for hours to get some old bread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies