Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2016, 04:10 PM

1,504 posts, read 847,097 times

Advertisements

Powell should have been President...not Obama...but the system denied him till he grew old and tired...Powell had honor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2016, 04:11 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,521,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The bold destroys the entire argument you and conservatives are putting forth. He clearly admits that he gave her advice based on what he did, he is arguing where he did i which is nitpicking
So, you're argument is that she is too stupid to follow the email rules of her own department or the laws regarding classified material?

Old 08-22-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Powell should have been President...not Obama...but the system denied him till he grew old and tired...Powell had honor.
If we are choosing a past SOS for POTUS, give me Ms. Condi Rice.

36,754 posts, read 14,758,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Colin Powell: "Her people have been trying to pin it on me. The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did."

Interviewer: "Why does the former diplomat believe this to be the case?"

Colin Powell: "Why do you think? It doesn't bother me. But it's okay; I'm free."

Hillary tried to pin her email scandal on Colin Powell supposedly recommending her to use private email at a dinner for Madeline Albright.

Powell points out that Hillary had already been using her private email server for a year BEFORE he told Hillary to use a private email for NONCLASSIFIED info. Powell also sent Hillary an email describing how he used private email for NONCLASSIFIED into.

Key points:
-Powell said he used private email for non-classified
-Powell told Hillary he did this 1 year after Hillary had already set up her private server
-Powell didn't have his own private server nor did he tell Hillary to have one

Colin Powell Hillary Clinton Him Email Scandal, 'She Was Using for Year' : People.com

As usual, Hillary is obfuscating. And her lemmings who happily point to Powell et. al., don't comprehend the issue, which is what the vile hag is counting on.

Repeat after me: A private server is different from a private email account. A private server is different from a private email account. A private server is different from a....

45,093 posts, read 60,158,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The bold destroys the entire argument you and conservatives are putting forth. He clearly admits that he gave her advice based on what he did, he is arguing where he did i which is nitpicking
Once again forgetting the part where he used his private email on a secure server which she did not do.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:17 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,056,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
LOL, this is delusional at best.
I watched his dog and pony show at the U.N. I got the impression that he wasn't convinced himself of the existence of WMD. I was already a skeptic at that point and after his presentation I knew the whole WMD story was a crock. One of the photos he showed that was supposedly a chemical weapons factory looked like my next door neighbor's tool shed.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:17 PM

1,504 posts, read 847,097 times
Quote:
Not a bad choice...as long as she does not insist on playing the piano... Yes...she also had honor...the two running for President at present...have no shame or honor. Why is it that good respectable people do not get to be President?

Old 08-22-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I watched his dog and pony show at the U.N. I got the impression that he wasn't convinced himself of the existence of WMD. I was already a skeptic at that point and after his presentation I knew the whole WMD story was a crock. One of the photos he showed that was supposedly a chemical weapons factory looked like my next door neighbor's tool shed.
So, you're feelings about how he acted in your eyes is proof? ROFLMAO

Was Bill Clinton just wanting to blow som $#!+ up, when he bombed that aspirin factory?

Old 08-22-2016, 04:32 PM

58,684 posts, read 27,044,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
As usual, Hillary is obfuscating. And her lemmings who happily point to Powell et. al., don't comprehend the issue, which is what the vile hag is counting on.

Repeat after me: A private server is different from a private email account. A private server is different from a private email account. A private server is different from a....
What I want to know why is that PEOPLE magazine has this story.

Where is the great media the left praise so much?

All those "investigative" so-called journalists that the left keep "praising" for doing such a bang up job.

Where are they?

60 Minutes? Where were they.

I thought the are thought of a the "greatest" investigative "journalist" show on TV.

Or 20-20, those "hard hitting" stories.

Maybe, they DID have it and kept it hidden like they do so many other stories negative to the Clinton's and other dems.

You can rest assured that IF FOX had it, it WOULD have been aired on EVERY show they have.

Nope, we have PEOPLE magazine.

Of course the left are the first to trash places like Brietbart (because he revealed the infamous "blue dress") etc. claiming they are NOT really "News" media.

Old 08-22-2016, 04:54 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,723,807 times
Quote:
dr rice or general powell both would make good presidents. i would be proud to vote for either one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies