Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 05:07 PM

4,505 posts, read 4,617,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
This will get minimal coverage. Imagine if the races were reversed!
Exactly. It would be all over the news, continuously, for a couple of weeks. I just wonder how many violent crimes do white people commit against blacks compared to the amount of violent crimes black people commit against whites.

I'd say at least 95% of people - of all races - shot by police were not co-operating with the police when they were shot. Had they co-operated with the police, they never would have been shot.

Anybody, regardless of color, who chooses not to co-operate with the police and act like they are gonna go for the cop's gun, or try to physically attack the cop, there's a good chance the person may get shot because the cops WILL shoot, and that, my fellow C-D forum readers, is a plain and simple fact. That's the conversation every American parent should have with their children, not just the black people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2016, 05:57 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/i...k-lives-matter

and with BLM's newly revealed anti Jewish bent , they are looking more and more like Nation of Islam.

But Nation of Islam is not a hate group right?
If you say so.. I wish I had some of what you are smoking...

Old 08-23-2016, 06:13 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
BLM is a movement of peace (TM).
Just like Islam.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:25 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
Exactly. It would be all over the news, continuously, for a couple of weeks. I just wonder how many violent crimes do white people commit against blacks compared to the amount of violent crimes black people commit against whites.
In interracial violent crimes involving blacks and whites, blacks are the attackers and whites the victims 85% of the time. In black/Hispanic cases blacks are the attackers 82% of the time.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420565/

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime | American Renaissance

Old 08-23-2016, 06:28 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I wonder if alcohol was involved.
I wonder if my refrigerator light really goes off when I shut the door.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:33 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
White supremacy is endorsed by the GOP. Lol...you liberal. If you're a liberal, I'm the king of Canada
Pure hogwash. Comprehension Fail.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:54 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
White supremacy is endorsed by the GOP. Lol...you liberal. If you're a liberal, I'm the king of Canada
Does lying just come naturally to liberals? Prove where the GOP endorsed white supremacy, you can't. Democrats absolutely endorse BLM.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:00 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Great points.

I'm going to tell you like I told another user in this forum: Let me know when BLM starts lynching whites, burning Ankh symbols on their lawns, and defacing their property by spraying "cracker," "honky," "peckerwood," etc. Until you can prove to me and other Black people that they commit such heinous acts, try eating your words. People like you always blame a whole group for the actions of a few idiots. Or maybe you just enjoy being a bigot?
If it DID,, I'm sure it would be excused, or downplayed as a "misunderstanding" and therefore not a "hate crime" Cmon man not EVERY white participated in lynchings, cross burnings, and all that other bigoted chit, so I can understand about blaming a whole group for the actions. My father marched in Milwaukee with Father James Groppi in the 60's with me on his shoulders, actually there were quite a few whites marching with Groppi tbh, so not every white person in Milwaukee is an evil bigot, as you'd be led to believe by the Brother/Sisterhood of Perpetual Victimhood.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:10 PM

82 posts, read 111,687 times
These criminals are obviously not representing the Black Lives Matter movement, since BLM would never engage in that kind of behavior. These are criminals who were taunting their victims while beating them, and Black Lives Matter just happened to occur to them.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:43 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
If it DID,, I'm sure it would be excused, or downplayed as a "misunderstanding" and therefore not a "hate crime" Cmon man not EVERY white participated in lynchings, cross burnings, and all that other bigoted chit, so I can understand about blaming a whole group for the actions. My father marched in Milwaukee with Father James Groppi in the 60's with me on his shoulders, actually there were quite a few whites marching with Groppi tbh, so not every white person in Milwaukee is an evil bigot, as you'd be led to believe by the Brother/Sisterhood of Perpetual Victimhood.
You've completely misconstrued my words. Where do I state "all whites?" Where do I accuse all whites of being a bigot? You're obviously reaching too far for something unattainable here.

Lastly, don't address me as "man," as I am clearly a woman; more specifically, a Black woman who's proud of my roots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies