Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2016, 04:18 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Hillary made an agreement with Obama to keep the Clinton foundation separate from her duties in the State Dept. Hillary defied Obama and her defiance and corruption will be part of the Obama legacy.

Hillary Clinton is one of Obama's big mistakes

Last edited by petch751; 08-24-2016 at 04:37 PM..

Old 08-24-2016, 04:24 PM

Just like Hillary's billing records with the Rose Law Firm that showed her involvement in Whitewater got lost, then found when convenient, Hillary's emails got "deleted and purged" when she changed devices. If one believes this, then Hillary and Bill have some land to sell in Arkansas.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:29 PM

The latest batch of Hillary’s emails released showing use of the Clinton Foundation as a pay-to-play with Hillary certainly shows a motive for setting up her private server and lying.

Means, motive, and opportunity are three elements to establish a crime. Now we have a provable motive.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:52 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
The Crowned Prince of Bahrain emails that he wants a meeting with Hillary the week that he is here.

Abedin emails back that Hillary is not sure it will work for her and that she will have to see how she feels.

The Crowned Prince then donates $32M to the Clinton Foundation.

Abedin emails the Crowned Prince back that Hillary will meet with him.

One would have to have a complete lack of common sense to not understand what went on here. Especially in light of all the other similar exchanges. There are way too many "coincidences" here.
Pure RW BS..

Request to Abedin was simply brushed off with the note that an official request existed. Two days later she followed up that the official request had been granted. The guy is a high ranking official of an American ally. $32 million was not involved in anyway. Was a donation to a particular Clinton Foundation promotion but did not go to the Foundation.

Footbasll player got no visa. Etcd. etc.

All in all a continuation of the RW smear job. Unfortunately it has had some success which is sad.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:54 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary made an agreement with Obama to keep the Clinton foundation separate from her duties in the State Dept. Hillary defied Obama and her defiance and corruption will be part of the Obama legacy.

Hillary Clinton is one of Obama's big mistakes
I don't see how you can seperate the two, if a leader from a foreign country gives to the foundation then what?

The family should have separated from the foundation entirely.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't see how you can seperate the two, if a leader from a foreign country gives to the foundation then what?

The family should have separated from the foundation entirely.
Well Obama trusted Hillary to do as they agreed but she ignored their agreement. I think Obama called Hillary on the carpet about it. I wonder if this is why Obama and Bill had bad blood between them.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:35 PM

14,949 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
In your face innuendo, you mean.

I could suggest that you are a Putin plant that the Russians have placed on this board, to persuade people to vote for their candidate, Trump, and if you denied it, I could point to all the evidence. Look how many anti-Clinton things you've said. That's the same kind of evidence you are citing.
But all that would indicate is your faulty reasoning ability. As if not liking Hillary Clinton had anything to do with Putin or Russia in any aspect. But then, that type of reasoning (or lack thereof) does seem to form the basis of a lot of the left wing Democrat irrational and nonsensical attacks against "He Who MUST NOT be allowed to win the election" Trump so I suppose I should not be surprised at your attempt to lob it in my direction.

Quite different than from sources in which the statements are backed up with documentation, ie, copies of the emails, letters, and other communication, You-Tube and other videos. Makes them a lot more credible than the inflammatory and quite irrational "talking points" originating from George Soros funded sources such as Media Matters and intended for mindless regurgitation by their followers.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Got to be tough to be a right winger. You have to suspend virtually all your reasoning capabilities. Fantasy becomes your truth. But still they try.
and they walk among us.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:57 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Lightbulb Hillary encourages voter deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
My defense of her is that countless investigations, thousands of hours spent digging, millions of dollars spent, and no criminal charges.

The people who parrot all this anti-Hillary propaganda are Hillary haters.

I don't love Hillary. I love the truth, though. And this propaganda is not truth. It's slinging mud to see what will stick. It's character assassination. And that's wrong.

I believe Hillary has been the most-investigated individual in American history. And she isn't Al Capone.
The democrats have no moral compass and cannot rid themselves of Hillary. She's operating like a dictator rising in the democratic well of politics and democrats don't care how corrupt she's demonstrated she is in her trouncing of free will.

Hillary sabotaged the first primary in Iowa by either threatening or buying the super delegates. The democrat's could not afford to see another 1972 rejection of their party elite. Then came new Hampshire where Bernie won but thru corruption, he lost in delegates by a mile.

Then came the email scandal with Hillary and the DNC that literally and figuratively stole the primary in a way that amazed third world dictators and the UN. Even the UN was rejecting Hillary's bullying tactics.

Then the worst was Bennie's public acceptance that Hillary corrupted the election process but then Bernie endorsed HillaHillarHillary

The democratic primary, told democrats they are too stupid to see corruption in front of their faces. If the democrats are okay with destroying of their own candidates, then democrats will dutifully march to the polls blind folded in November. Cue taps on democratic pride and honesty.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:36 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Apparently Donald Trump's largest charity donation ever, prior to this year, was to the Clinton Foundation. He was cool with it, apparently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies