Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is everyone who wants to deport an illegal a racist ?
YES. Deporting illegals of any kind is RACIST and BIGOTED. 2 2.44%
NO. It is not RACIST to deport illegals. 80 97.56%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 05:22 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,801,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Mexico is racist.
You can't go there and just talk English, not be Hispanic, and expect
to survive long. I'd never go there in a million years.
Heck, it's getting like that in many places in the US now. Ran into myself in New Mexico where they try to sell you drugs, set you up for ambush etc.

Hispanics are all about their ethnic group and no one else. Hispanics are the only group in the DOJ/FBI statistics that attacks people outside their group at a higher rate than within. Hispanics attack whites over 50% of the time, blacks attacks whites less than 50% of the time and whites attack non-whites at a lower rate than their own group. Just who is the racist?

Old 08-25-2016, 05:22 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,824,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
Did you even read what I said?

ALL squares are rectangles, but NOT ALL rectangles are squares.

ALL racists are against immigration, but NOT ALL people against immigration are racists.
Even that probably ain't right. Most "____" supremacists DON'T mind having other people of their kind move to the US, Germany, Japan and so on IF the aliens are legal.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; many of the different American Indian tribes def had illegal aliens from other tribes to deal with. Too; the AI's came here in about 4 or 5 different waves so, AI wave number 2 and later would also be counted as "illegal aliens".
I already mentioned it but he doesn't mention the right of conquest everyone operated under at the time, or that latin America had its own AmerIndians with much larger populations and cultures, and the illegals ancestors were much harsher colonizers than the Anglos were. Latin America also had a larger and harsher slave trade role. There were blacks in Mexico, not so much now.

Last edited by mtl1; 08-25-2016 at 05:34 PM..

Old 08-25-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Did you seriously try to justify slavery?
Yeah that's exactly what I tried to do by saying it exploited most Americans
Quote:
Mexico can barely enforce their gun and drug laws and you think they can definitely enforce their immigration laws? BS, that's just a talking point from I-wish-I-was-white Filipina Michelle Malkin
That's nonsensical. Enforcing immigration law is actually the easier things in the world if there is the will. There is everyway under the sun to not make illegal immigrants so welcome as they are in the US. Foreign human beings can't live in a country undetected. It's much harder to find drugs and guns, and does corrupt mexico even want to really stop the drug cartels.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:42 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,101,452 times
You're a racist if you don't want Mexicans immigrating to the US because they don't have European heritage... That's where a lot of the issues lie..

Old 08-25-2016, 05:42 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,544,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I was just watching footage of an outspoken Black pastor from Texas,
Mark Burns, being harassed by agitators just outside of Trump Tower
today.

The agitators are saying he's a racist for wanting to possibly eject
illegals.

Is it racist to want any kind of restriction on illegals, or any deportation
of illegal immigrants here in the U.S. ?
No enforcing the law doesn't make someone a racist as "illegal" come in all colors. Recently I met someone from The Netherlands and to my surprise this person overstayed due to circumstances and I'm not saying that I agree with that is as I'm against that type of way of coming into the country.

This person is white and from Holland and even though this person is very nice, I'm still against being an illegal/overstaying.

This persons story is that she was married and in the process for a green card through her husband and one day the husband decided he likes someone else better who was an US citizen and he divorced her. He married the citizen and a few month later he got a green card.

Her visa was through her husband and she was devastated and stayed here on her visa and than with no family back home overstayed and is working odd jobs to make a living. Like pet sitting and lots of other kind of jobs.

Not a typical illegal. This was the first time I met an illegal from a Western European Country.

So if people are saying we are discriminating against illegal aliens than please explain what the discrimination factor is!

Btw not naming them illegal aliens is discriminating people who came here legally like myself and we were called legal aliens and even though the word "alien" may sound strange and laughable... if someone doesn't like the word than go back and stay where you came from!

Old 08-25-2016, 05:43 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,101,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Defend what position? Current 98% of people have voted no, it is not racist.
We were given dumb poll choices. Many people just didn't vote...

Old 08-25-2016, 05:55 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,544,323 times
What's dumb about the poll questions? Please explain!

For me it was an easy vote for NO!

Old 08-25-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You're a racist if you don't want Mexicans immigrating to the US because they don't have European heritage... That's where a lot of the issues lie..
They do have some European heritage, 60% on average, some less, some more. The thing is the group has tendencies, qualities and behaviors of xyz and a lot of people don't want it. You can call measurements of groups and preference racist, but who cares? If I say the group of females is shorter than the group of males, I'm sexist. Who cares, I'm still right.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:58 PM

10,189 posts, read 7,912,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If someone is doing something illegal it should be stopped, not protected! What kind of a country is this? Should we all just ignore the laws and do what we want? That is the message of the left.

Exactly right!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies