Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2016, 02:39 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times

Advertisements

I can hardly wait until that globalist, UN butt kissing piece of trash is gone. Good riddance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 03:05 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Violent crime has been on a steady downward trend since the early 90s.

Your irrational hatred of Obama aside, a look at reality is definitely called for.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/lat...stats-released

• Reported violent crime rate in the U.S. 1990-2014 | Statistic

Another case of resolving issues by redefining terms.

Tell it to chicago and newark nj etc, where the murder rate is thru the roof.

Right, and "the safest cities have the strictest gun control".

More propaganda from the NYTs "The share of American households with guns has declined over the past four decades, a national survey shows, with some of the most surprising drops in the South and the Western mountain states, where guns are deeply embedded in the culture"

government propaganda used in an attempt to change reality.

Oh, and the southern border is more secure than ever before!

Old 08-30-2016, 03:34 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post

Oh, and the southern border is more secure than ever before!
It is.

I'm about 3 miles from the border.

Old 08-30-2016, 04:47 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Wow.

You have just paraphrased Adolf Hitler except you substituted "Jew" for "Islam."

Right down to holding up "The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion" as the diabolical plan for Jewish world conquest. Except someone named Brigitte has the Muslim version.

Only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, right?

Sheesh. Haters gonna hate.
Oh, Puh...lease!!!

What you just did in your post was reveal your total ignorance of what Islam is, what the Muslim Brotherhood is, and what their objectives are in the world.

Asim Ghafoor - Discover the Networks a Saudi Lobbyist said, "We are here for a purpose. We are here not to just be nice to people, but to bring Islamic ways to this country."

Brigitte Gabriel was born in Lebanon (a Christian). Her family lost their home when she was a child, when the Muslim's attacked. She barely survived. She was buried for 3 days under the rubble, and spent many months after that in the hospital. Her family lived in a bomb shelter for seven years after. It was the Jews who rescued them and took them in.

Do some research. It might do you some good. You might actually learn something. (But don't let knowledge get in the way of your fantasy.)

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 08-30-2016 at 05:17 PM..

Old 08-30-2016, 06:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
I'm safe.

Maybe some of you should move

Old 08-31-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm safe.

Maybe some of you should move
The people in San Bernardino thought they were safe too. So did those in Orlando. And what about Ft. Hood? I'm sure they thought they were safe. Boston Marathon? I'll bet they thought they were safe.

Shall I go on?

Old 08-31-2016, 05:43 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The people in San Bernardino thought they were safe too. So did those in Orlando. And what about Ft. Hood? I'm sure they thought they were safe. Boston Marathon? I'll bet they thought they were safe.

Shall I go on?
Please do.

Twin Towers

Pentagon

etc...

Old 08-31-2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
WTF are you talking about. LOL There is some good material on this site this morning. Fringe conspiracy whack a doodle freak show of cray cray.

Pointer: if you are going to make such outrageous claims then you should at least try to back it up. No, Infowars is not a credible source. Good luck!!!
"Outrageous claims?" Shows you are clueless. Try doing your own research. See what you come up with.

The simple truth is that some of you actually believe Islam is a "religion of peace," that ISIS is not Islamic, and that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam (according to Hillary Clinton). But the History of Islam tells a different story. And, the ideology of ISIS and Al-Qaeda is the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood, and comes straight from the Qur'an. The violence is straight from the Qur'an. That is Islam. It always has been Islam, and it always will be Islam. They are not "radicalized." They are living out their religion as the Qur'an tells them to.

Here, I'll help you get started, because you seem to be unable or unwilling to do your own research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZV5OBETOt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZV5OBETOt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aACpy7fLjFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nahwegIDy18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAXvZxQZmY

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 08-31-2016 at 07:19 AM..

Old 08-31-2016, 06:23 AM

57,287 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The Constitution? That doesn't seem to be preventing Obama's Sharia compliant FBI, Justice Department, or Pentagon policies toward Muslims.

As I said before, you are willfully blind, and this is anything but "fantasy."

I am "aware," not "scared." But I do fear for the future of my country for the sake of my children and grandchildren (3).

What is it that causes you to close your eyes to what is going on in plain site around you? What is it that causes you to utterly fail to recognize it. Is it the old cliche that "ignorance is bliss?"
Why are you so scared of peaceful Muslims, aren't there other threats to be concerned about.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:25 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It was Obama`s predecessor who let terrorists fly planes into our skyscrapers. I`m surprised you forgot that already.
It's like they never knew.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies