Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 12:34 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,082,602 times

Advertisements

PBS continued being the leader in media bias ( even though our tax dollars somehow fund PBS) with their carefully edits of the presidential candidate on her slam of Hillary email scandal and her foundation problems.

So as Jill Stein continues to pull more disenfranchised democratic voters to her party. But while Jill is slamming Hillary and making waves, PBS selectively softened Jill's comments to make it appear that they are more similar but they are very different. Disingenious and dishonest on the part of PBS.

WOW! PBS Chopped Out Green Party Nominee Jill Stein's Criticism of Hillary! (VIDEO)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 01:19 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,264,553 times
You can bet that the Leftists will push for PBS Star - Gwen Ifill to be a moderator.
Her name is already being floated.
The PBS Ombudsman had to censor her a couple of times for her political bias tweets.

When are these people going to figure out there bias comes to light via video tape and watchdogs?

Old 08-28-2016, 01:37 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,947,411 times
Charlie Rose, the mouthpiece of PBS, the guy who finishes the sentences of every liberal who can't maintain a thought long enough to finish one.

For entertainment, some documentaries, great. For news? The biggest scam since Dan Rather, Brian Williams and the idea that the big three media outlets were anything but a progressive liberal tube steak.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:16 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,181,556 times
I support PBS. I enjoy many of their programs. There is no excuse for what they did here.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:39 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,588,764 times
PBS is totally controlled.

McLaughlin Group their last relevant show.

Britcoms only decent thing there.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:38 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post

Of coarse they did. It is all about the illusion.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:49 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,096,694 times
National Pentagon Radio.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:11 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,179,429 times
No Political Restraint.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:39 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,975 times
Honestly, I don't so much care about the criticism of Hillary that was cut. Not when the part that came after also got cut. The part where she says Americans have a right to know who they can vote for. Fine, be bias toward Hillary. It's gross, but I can at least live with that and accept it. But to cut out the part that basically says "democracy is good" is something I think we should be more pissed about. I get that conservatives often just want to ***** about Hillary, and I get it, but PBS cutting a criticism on her environmental stance, a view point plenty of conservatives would actually agree with Hillary on (at least to some extent), is meaningless compared to the cutting of a show of support for genuine and honest democracy.

Basically, I'm saying if the Hillary part bothers you more than the democracy part, I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Old 08-29-2016, 01:33 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,096,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Honestly, I don't so much care about the criticism of Hillary that was cut. Not when the part that came after also got cut. The part where she says Americans have a right to know who they can vote for. Fine, be bias toward Hillary. It's gross, but I can at least live with that and accept it. But to cut out the part that basically says "democracy is good" is something I think we should be more pissed about. I get that conservatives often just want to ***** about Hillary, and I get it, but PBS cutting a criticism on her environmental stance, a view point plenty of conservatives would actually agree with Hillary on (at least to some extent), is meaningless compared to the cutting of a show of support for genuine and honest democracy.

Basically, I'm saying if the Hillary part bothers you more than the democracy part, I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities.
Complex point but heres the deal on the level of the democracy you suggest is important. Secrets kill. They kill thought and people and they stifle knowledge. PBS, CNN, and the largest print media NYTimes the Washington Post feed the masses with information. Since Hillary went to play with the righteous indignation that she had been usurped from HER presidency she has revealed a person who displays absolute contempt for democracy, openness and truth. No person who has been paying attention would suggest that the force of her personality and her contempt for the principles of civilization have done anything else but reap the wind of silence, hidden facts and expressed falsehoods. This secretive cult has already corrupted the office of the current president the attorney general of the united states and millions of potential voters. She is a powerful and malevolent political force and backed by her husband a former president she has formed into a covertly hostile and dedicated movement.

Unfortunately for her, hubris is almost always rewarded with a profound fall from grace.

Elliot Spitzer. Anthony Wiener. Gary Hart. John Edwards. Bill Clinton. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Richard Nixon and more contemporary Ashley Madison millions of lies all small subtle and harmful.

NPR's cleverly disguised deletion which shows that a once respected company is not safe from her toxic and elevated lies. It starts so simple and seems small and innocuous, but each secret, each deletion combines for a viewpoint devoid of reason and truth, missing simple critical pieces and it rolls over people in their living rooms as accurate and truthful. Be careful America. This is how it starts.

I hope that the hubris is rewarded in short order. WE the People deserve better. Keep the Faith.

Last edited by AADAD; 08-29-2016 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies