Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 02:59 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times

Advertisements

I think its hilarious that you all are praising the leader of a black nationalist, hate group (says the black person) lol.

FYI the NBPP is involved in BLM protests. It seems many of you are under the false impression that BLM is a single group and not just a hashtage that invites all sorts of groups out to protest, including NBPP and NOI and other black nationalist groups who are similar to white nationalist skinhead groups.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 03:02 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
You are responding to someone else from a post earlier in the year.
However on what scale are you judging yourself?
Based on the threads/posts, you sound very left wing, no where close to moderate.

I guess it is like the NYT saying they will need to re-evaluate their news stories and moderate. Then within days they are right back to the hard leftist reporting. Yet, I'd bet they think they moderated.
The NBPP are a recognized black nationalist hate group.

Why would you be singing praises of them? Many of their members advocate for the killing of police officers and white people in general...

Old 02-02-2017, 03:13 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Wow - that's going to go over like a lead balloon.
There is really no need for Hollywood anymore. We have all the entertainment we could possibly need watching the Left implode from within. It is only going to get worse. When approval for Trump grows even more, they will have no other outlet but fight among themselves. In the end , we may very well see a large number of Black voters, sick of the Democrats, move across the aisle in a symoblic show of support for a unified new nation. As Obama slips out of recognition, there will be passionate debate among Black people whether he actually helped their lot in life in any way. The Hillary vs Obama lack of apparent support for her will become a theme, too, going forward.

So much drama among the Democrats, it does not get much better than this folks.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:59 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
What is your beef with the BPP? What did the BBP do that you do not like?

If they can sway some African-American folks from the lie the Democratic Party has served up since the New Deal and beyond, maybe realize Trump earned their vote instead of being entitled to it, then good for them.

Old 02-03-2017, 05:30 AM

16,542 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
You are responding to someone else from a post earlier in the year.
However on what scale are you judging yourself?
Based on the threads/posts, you sound very left wing, no where close to moderate.

I guess it is like the NYT saying they will need to re-evaluate their news stories and moderate. Then within days they are right back to the hard leftist reporting. Yet, I'd bet they think they moderated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
The NBPP are a recognized black nationalist hate group.

Why would you be singing praises of them? Many of their members advocate for the killing of police officers and white people in general...

What did my post that you quoted have to do with support of the BP's?

My post was related to BucFan claiming to be a moderate, which based on his posting history is laughable. He is a liberal/leftist, but probably doesn't realize it based on his claim.

Old 02-03-2017, 06:10 AM

58,968 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
But, but. but, the media says Trump didn't say it right or said it in the wrong setting and we need to concentrate on that and not what was said.

According to media they know better than to heed the words of the candidate or the community he is addressing.
"But, but. but, the media says" which is why Trump goes AROUND the media and RIGHT TO THE PEOPLE, so they don't get a chance to "filter" what he says and the left doesn't get it because they are so used to being spoon fed like little children from "their very biased "news" sources.

Old 02-03-2017, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Not Liberal, more Independent/Moderate. Not a fan of the Black Panthers. The gentleman is allowed to have his opinion whatever it may be, but in general Black Panthers ideology has been radical imo. I don't think that quality has changed.

Also, do you have a source other than Breitbart for future posts? I don't waste my time visiting that site, especially since it's head guy is Trumpster's Campaign Chairman.
"Also, do you have a source other than Breitbart for future posts?"

Herein is part of the problem

The rest of the left "media" will NOT REPORT on things like this.

So, if they WON'T report these things, how else are you supposed to find out about what is going on?

I have always said, it is not just what the news says but, BUT what they DON'T say, that is important.

I'll give you 1 very GOOD example.

The FBI says that guns are use 1 to 2 MILLION times a year to thwart a crime, self defense, etc.

When was the last time you saw a story on the national alphabet news that told just1 of these stories?

We DO see stories ALL the time where a white cop shoots a black person and is immediately "found" guilty and later we fond out that the black was thug and deserving of being shot.

Old 02-03-2017, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I don't know - what could Trump possibly do? Last GOP left the economy a wreck. Bleeding hundreds of thousands of jobs each month. SEVERE RECESSION. Democratic President turned that around didn't he? Over thirty million less fortunate Americans are now covered by medical insurance, millions of African Americans. I'm not in favor of the program, but isn't the current DEM nominee talking about affordable college. Do you think there are a few underpriviledged African Americans who don't have wealthy parents to put them through school that might benefit?
" Last GOP left the economy a wreck." That's a BIG stretch.

Ive posted the numbers under W. Bush many time BEFORE (do you want to see them again?) the housing bubble crash which he TRIED to fix and the DEM CONTROLLED House and Barney Frank and the DEM CONTROLLED SENATE and Dodd said there was NO PROBLEM.

" Democratic President turned that around didn't he?"

No, he did NOT.

The economy grew, pitiably, in SPITE of Obama.

Remember he said that if he didn't "fix" things in his 1st term, he wouldn't DESERVE a 2nd term, yet he ran anyway.

Old 02-03-2017, 06:38 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Well, here is a question for Mr. X. What have the Republicans done for Blacks over the last 45 years? Don't bring up this "Party of Lincoln" crap. I am talking about 1970-now, nothing earlier than that.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:08 AM

16,542 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, here is a question for Mr. X. What have the Republicans done for Blacks over the last 45 years? Don't bring up this "Party of Lincoln" crap. I am talking about 1970-now, nothing earlier than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies