Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2016, 01:54 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Uh-oh...

REPORT: San Fransisco 49ers Likely To Cut Colin Kaepernick

“Regardless of politics or not, he has a very, very big uphill battle to make this team. I’d be shocked if he’s on the 49ers by the time this season ends. It has nothing to do with political views whatsoever. He lost a ton of weight this offseason, had three surgeries, couldn’t work out, lost that double threat, that size-speed ratio. No political views, he just hasn’t been effective. He’s regressing as a player. I’d be shocked if he’s on this roster by the end of this year. He may not be on it in the next two weeks,” Glazer said Monday on Fox Sports,

I am not rooting either way for his outcome.
I'm glad I clicked this page, I wasn't aware he was a cut threat. Glazer is very reputable. I've been too busy for ESPN today.

Thanks!

Ps: he has sucked the last 2 years, atrocious in preseason, and outplayed by a nobody
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 02:05 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I don't know, but this is part of being a head coach of any professional sports team. You have a variety of egos, personalities, demands, and social media spotlight issues to deal with. The 49ers head coach makes $6M a year, btw, I don't really feel all that bad for him being stuck with how to figure this one out.
So when all the white guys stand and the black guys sit that is the liberals dream of unity and diversity I'm guessing?

Old 08-29-2016, 02:08 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So when all the white guys stand and the black guys sit that is the liberals dream of unity and diversity I'm guessing?
I have no idea what you are talking about or why you quoted me.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:09 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Problem is Mexican slave labor as it is treated are sometimes paid under the table. It's not a majority. But it's the largest of any demographic. And... It perpetuates 'dey took ar jebs'

Most people work if they can or they embrace a criminal enterprise... Of that all demographs contribute.

They are bypassing one of the ill effects of liberalism. They can at least offer lower bids below the minimum wage. Its a toe hold. This creates a work ethic and even skills. Even poor Hispanic neighborhoods tend to operate . I don't fear them per se, but I fear for them and I fear what leftist liberal polices will breed into them.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:11 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFanaticist View Post
Like the old adage, the first step in solving a problem is recognizing there is one.

Hopefully your friends will stage an intervention soon.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:12 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,315,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
He sacrificed lots of dollars for his beliefs. What have you ever sacrificed for your beliefs. What has your candidate, have you ever read the constitution, would you like me to send you mine ?

Also if more Christians were actually living the example of Christ, he would never have converted. More examples of grace, justice, love of neighbor and of the stranger he would never have looked elsewhere.
Pish posh

But you do have a right to say it according to my constitution

Old 08-29-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
They are bypassing one of the ill effects of liberalism. They can at least offer lower bids below the minimum wage. Its a toe hold. This creates a work ethic and even skills. Even poor Hispanic neighborhoods tend to operate . I don't fear them per se, but I fear for them and I fear what leftist liberal polices will breed into them.
Those that embrace that 50 year old outdated ideology, then their choice.

Some use the term realist. I find it kind of arrogant so the closest thing I'd say I am is I'm an observationalist... Call it like I see. A certain percentage of 'people' in this country are always going to double and game the system. My ex, for a reason tried... And we lived in 90210 section of town (not rich but we greatly benefited in that house from the real estate fiasco). The kicker, she grew up right next door when things were hunky doory and double to triple the price.

Observation: there are people who are scammers and many of us stereotypes are decades old a completely engrained. And the entire government needs therapy for enabling and codependency

Old 08-29-2016, 02:22 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,093,167 times
Yeah, it's Islam and not the fact that there is a lot inequality. I thought you Trump supporters recently adopted the blacks as your own recently. I'm shocked you aren't pushing for law & order and to improve their living conditions since you know the Democrats have let them down...

Old 08-29-2016, 02:24 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about or why you quoted me.
You said it's not a big deal for the coach to deal with. You don't think a scenario like I said could happen? Something like this can destroy a team, much like liberal BS is ruining this country.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:27 PM

But isn't this about a washed up qb? Come on its football people.

Once good now sux. I cringed however because I knew it would be politicized. I hate election cycles.

Fan 1: man it's cold
Fan 2: well trump made it that way

Fan 3: what a hit
Fan 4: well he is probably here illegally

Fan 5: did you see Serena
Fan 6: I heard she's had 3 abortions. You know those people do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies