Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 06:27 AM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times

Advertisements

Along with all the other logistical fallacies already stated, if you actually watch the news you'd see Muslim terrorists attack other Muslims in Muslim countries more than they do Westerners in Western countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 06:37 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What are you talking about? We have had terrorist attacks during Obama's time in office. Quite a few actually. Boston bombing, San Bernadino, Fort Hood, Orlando.
I cannot understand people like the OP. So much time and energy they spend to perpetuate hatred. That effort could be used toward making the world a better place rather than a worse one. Dark souls.

Old 12-07-2016, 03:57 PM

1,299 posts, read 2,578,168 times
Quote:
What are you talking about? We have had terrorist attacks during Obama's time in office. Quite a few actually. Boston bombing, San Bernadino, Fort Hood, Orlando.
Here's an article about the ones we've had. America has suffered a terror attack every year under Obama | New York Post

Old 12-08-2016, 08:36 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I cannot understand people like the OP. So much time and energy they spend to perpetuate hatred. That effort could be used toward making the world a better place rather than a worse one. Dark souls.
I'm the OP, and this thread has nothing to do about hatred....my son trained people in the middle east to fight terrorists.....also lived thru 911...and other attacks since....he also worked in Saudi...so I believe we know a tad more about terrorists then some....

It is not wasting time and energy, perpetuating hatred....and I am not a dark soul....you want to believe in dark souls, why not study and learn about the terrorists who cut off the heads of people who reject them and their primitive religious beliefs.

Why not study about them and find out what their goals are and why they specifically breeding.
That isn't hate my friend, it's reality.
Are they all like this? No, however, you don't know who is and who isn't.

and by the way, a discussion online, isn't spreading hate...its a learning process...it's a discussion....one that more of us, need to research and discuss.

Old 12-08-2016, 08:41 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
you are right, but they were not as huge as 911 was....
and I don't mean to minimize the hurt and pain the families of the people who were murdered experience...but can you understand the difference.

I believe the Boston bombers and the others were home grown terrorists, where they not.

And that is what I man when saying, you don't know who is who.

When my son was training them, they would come down out of the mountains, to train, and then disappear back into the mountains after receiving their paychecks. And there are so many different terrorists....they are like gangs....there are so many different ones....

Old 12-09-2016, 01:03 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,370,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, I'm very sorry you feel that way....but I strongly believe with a name like Obama, he couldn't be anything else but Muslim...
You think that not only does a persons NAME determine what religion they are.... but that they literally could "not be anything else" but the religion their NAME tells you they are?

That is just..... wow. In a strong field of options to choose from, this is still by far the most nonsense claim you have ever made on this forum.

In fact not only have I not see a SHRED of evidence that he has any subscriptions to Islam (least of all from you and this evidence devoid thread).... Obama with his 2006 keynoth made possibly THE most coherent public speech on the subject of secularism that I have ever heard in american politics to date. A speech that summed up PERFECTLY every ideal I hold in the area of secular politics.

Quote:
Oh that was an intelligent post....
Irony..... meter...... overloading...... BOOM.

Quote:
if you don't have something constructive to offer, move on, b/c some of us want to have a productive conversation....
"constructive" and "productive" would be..... for example.... offering evidence for your OPs outright wanton assertions. Got any? No? Did not think so. You never do.

You are just a product of the kind of extreme partisan politics that dictates the end justifies the means, even where the means are wantonly making up fantastical lies about people on the "other side" that you have literally no evidence for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies