Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 07:50 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times

Advertisements

So when does Hillary give a press conference and tell us her plans on immigration ?

It's as if she's in hiding.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:52 PM

2 posts, read 732 times
According to Politico he didn't actually chicken out. He simply LIED...AGAIN.

Trump claims is simply did not come up in the conversations.
But Pena Nieto later disputed that on Twitter, stating "At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear Mexico will not pay for that wall". Once again, Donald just says what he thinks sounds best. For the life of me I can't understand how his supporters feel he can be trusted as POTUS.

[url=http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-in-mexico-insists-on-americas-right-to-build-a-wall-227606]Trump gets what he wanted in Mexico - POLITICO[/url]

Old 08-31-2016, 09:11 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
It is my understanding that he was going to pay by taxing remittances. If that is true, it's nothing that Mexico would actually be involved. So why bring it up?

Yes, this is what he said.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:28 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Trump has been shooting his mouth off about how Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

But when he gets his chance to tell it to the Mexican government to their face, he chickens out.

What a paper tiger.

That'll show 'em, Trumpy!
It's called diplomacy. You said Trump was incapable of it and now it engages you when you see him doing it. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Nice trick.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Trump has been shooting his mouth off about how Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

But when he gets his chance to tell it to the Mexican government to their face, he chickens out.

What a paper tiger.

Being targeted for assassination in a foreign nation sounds appealing to those targeted.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:04 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
Quote:

What a paper tiger.

He's trying to win an election, he needs more latino votes, are you suggesting he not attempt to get those votes? I'm not following what you're getting at here.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:09 PM

23,549 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You must have a lot of time on your hands.

You would probably label me a right winger. My wife, and most of my friends, are people of color.

If you want to see a racist simply look in the mirror.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What a ridiculous, lying, racist rant!
Thumbs up to both of you, for actually making it through that long-winded racist rant.

I made it as far as the drivel that the Mexican labor built all of the homes in numerous states over many years. After that statement I knew it would be senseless to bother reading the rest of the fictional book that was posted.

As far as Trump going to Mexico to speak to their President, I thought it was a good idea on his part to do that, whether they talked about the wall or not. The difference between Trump and Hillary is that Trump wants to have dialogs with the leaders of other countries, Hillary only wants it if the leaders of other countries pay her to talk to them. She would rather go to war with some countries instead of opening a dialog with them.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:31 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Exclamation Trumps Move was Gutsy

All of you Libs, Clinton Lovers and Progressives, Trump pulled it off and out line a policy which all of you were taking notes to criticize Trump for Cleaning up Obamas and Clintons mess.

Clinton has been AOL and has not made a trip to La. or made attempt to reach out to Mexico.

Trump was very Presidential and he did a good job tonight.

What is Hillarie's Policy on this. Wait? Open borders and Amnesty!

Old 08-31-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
All of you Libs, Clinton Lovers and Progressives, Trump pulled it off and out line a policy which all of you were taking notes to criticize Trump for Cleaning up Obamas and Clintons mess.

Clinton has been AOL and has not made a trip to La. or made attempt to reach out to Mexico.

Trump was very Presidential and he did a good job tonight.

What is Hillarie's Policy on this. Wait? Open borders and Amnesty!

On a side note. Trump pulls even with Clinton in polling.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog1994 View Post
Where was all this when Dubya was president? Why didn't the world end when Reagan sign amnesty?

That was not suppose to be amnesty. It was a mass green card give-away for those that could prove they had a job to do. All to pay taxes and that is it. To this day, those people are not American citizens and cannot vote.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies