Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 09:10 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times

Advertisements

So according to this heavily qualified Constitutional Law expert, Hillary Clinton, you have the right to happiness via the Constitution. No excuse for not knowing one from the other. And her ilk will justify it and make excuses too.
Hillary Clinton confuses the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution | Daily Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2016, 09:20 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
So according to this heavily qualified Constitutional Law expert, Hillary Clinton, you have the right to happiness via the Constitution. No excuse for not knowing one from the other. And her ilk will justify it and make excuses too.
Hillary Clinton confuses the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution | Daily Mail Online
If there was a pop-quiz debate on the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or any other civic questions, I would put my money on Clinton or Cruz against any of the other candidates--one of whom would most likely flunk.

Old 04-16-2016, 09:24 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
If there was a pop-quiz debate on the Constitution, Declaration of Independence or any other civic questions, I would put my money on Clinton or Cruz against any of the other candidates--one of whom would most likely flunk.
Dont deflect, acknowledge the Dems candidate is lacking in basic knowledge grade school kids know.
She is an embarrasement.

Old 04-16-2016, 09:25 AM

6,573 posts, read 6,740,252 times
She's a dunce. No surprise.

Old 04-16-2016, 09:27 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Oh she must be a real idiot then. This obviously invalidates her 50+ years of proving to be intelligent and capable. Of all the attacks that are leveled against her by opponents who know her, stupidity is not one of them. Is it too late to draft Sarah Palin?

Old 04-16-2016, 09:41 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times
Making an error, that frankly isn't an especially hideous mistake to make to begin, with invalidates her understanding of constitutional law? Are you this critical of Republicans, or just people you don't like?

I mean, Jesus, I don't even want Hillary to win and I find this absurd. If Ted Cruz or Donald Trump made this mistakes (and I'm sure you can find a long list of things they misspoke on) I'd find it ridiculous.

Not to mention that many understand the two as being equally important. Not, nothing in the Declaration is specifically constitutionally protected, but one is also to assume that there is indeed a right to life and liberty. Maybe you disagree? You sure seem to think suggesting it is absurd, so maybe we don't have a right to life or liberty. Maybe only some deserve it, right?

Old 04-16-2016, 09:57 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Huma warned us that Hillary is "often confused".

Old 04-16-2016, 11:05 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Not a big deal. If she's elected by some disaster, no one really expects her to follow the constitution anyway. No different than Obama.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:14 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Well you have to excuse her confusion when she's trying to twist 'pursuit of happiness' into some kind of anti 2nd amendment argument. It's hardly a surprise that (as always) an anti gun nut doesn't know what a Right is or what the laws are.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:19 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Two possible options. The first is she's an idiot who doesn't know the difference between the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. The second is she thinks the voting public is too stupid to know the difference and the news media who so loves Hillary won't call her out on the mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies