U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 04:27 PM

27,236 posts, read 44,054,006 times

Advertisements

Like I said earlier, I think they tried that once before. Didn't work out too good for them then either.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 04:42 PM

5,915 posts, read 7,634,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Actually it's not, you're just unwilling to see it's merit arguments because you're stuck on your own bias. If our own federal government doesn't take seriously the oath they took to uphold the constitution, I think EVERY state should cede from the union and let the federal government know the constitution is over HERE if they ever feel like doing their jobs. This was true of Bush administration, and it's true of Obama administration if he steps out of line. I'm not willing to sit down obediently on this like I did post 911. I don't care if you don't understand.
I'll cover any amount of money you want to bet on Montana even voting to secede. What you're unwilling to see is that you are talking to a community of kooks. I understand, groups psychosis.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 PM

19,215 posts, read 14,209,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
I'll cover any amount of money you want to bet on Montana even voting to secede. What you're unwilling to see is that you are talking to a community of kooks. I understand, groups psychosis.

YouTube - Classic Movie Line #31

Old 04-14-2009, 05:25 PM

22,973 posts, read 24,826,803 times
Quote:
Your right we are, just look in the mirror!
This thread has become very entertaining and has reminded me of one great thing.. None of the left wingnuts (you know who you are) live in this state. Thankfully they pollute places like D.C., The Pacific Northwest and Florida...

Old 04-14-2009, 05:30 PM

5,915 posts, read 7,634,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Are you still here? I though you would have been a foreigner by now. What will be the native language of the Republic of Montana?

Old 04-14-2009, 07:53 PM

3,689 posts, read 9,912,193 times
Texas is now on the move as well. They are starting a house bill in Texas to reaffirm the 10th amendment. The big boys are waking up down south, and others will follow.

(HCR) 50 in

Office of the Governor Rick Perry - Gov. Perry Backs Resolution Affirming Texas’ Sovereignty Under 10th Amendment

Old 04-14-2009, 08:02 PM

17,824 posts, read 21,774,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
This thread has become very entertaining and has reminded me of one great thing.. None of the left wingnuts (you know who you are) live in this state. Thankfully they pollute places like D.C., The Pacific Northwest and Florida...
If Montana ever does secede, Alaska will be right behind you. Then all we have to do is annex British Columbia and we will be connected.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:02 PM

16,821 posts, read 13,631,348 times
Quote:
There seem to be a lot of 'kooks' east of the ol' Missisippi as well. These kooks are really dangerous, as they actually think they have some measure of intelligence and wrap themselves in a mantle of haughty conceit that they just can't see out of due to it's thickness.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:06 AM

1,219 posts, read 2,982,956 times
Quote:
Typical lib attitude... "Anyone who doesn't agree with me I have to call names.." They they coddle up to Pelosi's teat, but one day they will realize the milk's gone bad.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 AM

11,943 posts, read 13,822,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf232 View Post
Typical lib attitude... "Anyone who doesn't agree with me I have to call names.." They they coddle up to Pelosi's teat, but one day they will realize the milk's gone bad.
Timber you're giving him more credit than he deserves. He really doesn't represent liberals anymore than rush represents conservatives. What I find downright goofy is if montana or any state is so 'kooky', why on earth would rlchurch so desperately CLING onto them or threaten to keep them there by force if necessary??

When the real enemy is clear, I think every state, even blue, would follow suit right along with Montana. You're either abiding/ upholding the constitution or you are not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies